Ned

The True World Map? Post your findings! [Updated 2014]

Is there any updated map that shows where the dungeons are?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Guest Melvinkooi

Is there any updated map that shows where the dungeons are?

Yes,but is has a crappy effect on it that makes the map hard to see.

Also, I've found a picture how the citadel maps (not the instanced ones) are layed out

cvY2t.png

EDIT: I've found a very new map with 70% of everything. However it's pretty small lol

scak4p.png

Looks like there is a 2nd version of the christmas tower south of the tower during the event, possible for when you complete the event?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Guest Melvinkooi

[image]

Looks like there is a 2nd version of the christmas tower south of the tower during the event, possible for when you complete the event?

No, you will go to the basement if you use the portal after the event.

[image]

No, you will go to the basement if you use the portal after the event.

Should think it was intended for completed event but they diverted at some point in dev and ended up with the basement only completed event.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

2eeiltt.png

9s5tvp.png

15d1cav.png

There seems to be 4 instances of the Christmas event basement.

The completed one and the 3 above. I guess you could assume that there are 2 instances of the tower.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Very interesting :D. A shame that there don't seem to be any interesting areas you can see from other areas that we haven't already found, such as holiday events.

4 basements makes sense for the tower:

1) Empty

2) With snow

3) With snow and decorations

4) With npcs and the mini-game

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Strange how the majority of dungeoneering rooms are west, but a few are sprinkled in with the areas used during the goblin quests..

2m6spwi.png

East side of Oaknocks cave

s2d5sm.png

Some flooded cave to the east of the cave under the Grand Tree.

72uhcn.png

Secret glider cave north of Oaknocks cave, must be quest instance of it.

The above picture can't be of the real one because to the east of that is

k0ijvc.png

3rd floor of the haunted mine.

rs8qgz.png

Some tables to the south-west of the glider cave.

vgmlty.png

The shipyard in Karamja. North-west of the glider cave.

90ob3k.png

A monkeys heaven? North of the glider cave.

29w1s3s.png

Mage training area is to the east of the 1st floor of the haunted mine.

b5k1o7.png

659378.png

One holiday event is south of the entrance to Tarns lair maze

25pie68.png

Some green area north of the 2nd floor of the haunted mine.

25k34o3.png

Some white room seen south of the 5th floor of the haunted mine.

^ Said room can be seen west of the spirit version of the axe hut.

30mo45e.png

The spirit version of the Axe hut can be seen from the 5th floor of the haunted mine.

34i25cp.png

The Spirit version of the demonic ruins is east of the chaos altar spirit realm.

2ikcfgk.png

(A) Corp cave to the east of the spirit wilderness fortress

2nlwymx.png

Summers farm is east of the ruined farm in the spirit realm.

33tjpr4.png

The altar in the Spirit of the Summer quest north of the ruined farm in the spirit realm.

2zgulpy.png

Pretty sure it's that Goblin place (I can't think of the name), west of the ruined farm in the spirit realm, but that shouldn't be in the spirit realm right? O_o

25a16d4.png

Forgotten cemetery north-west of the ruined farm in the spirit realm.

29e535t.png

Axe hut spirit realm is north of the forgotten cemetery spirit realm.

2wpqwsg.jpg

Spirit version of the wilderness fortress is north-east of the forgotten cemetery spirit realm.

16jg10z.png

Spirit version of the Rogue castle is west of the forgotten cemetery spirit realm and south-west from the spirit version of the axe hut.

When in the spirit realm version of the rogue castle, you can't see any of the other realms and if you log out while in that realm you get kicked out into the wilderness so I guess it's an instanced version? I wonder why is that?

2s7e1j5.png

Some big black wall can be seen to the east of the burthope games room.

fuyg49.png

More east than the wall is some goblin gathering/war.

What's weird about it is just south of the goblin this is

117h2l2.png

k2e4uh.png

Possible a river in the north of the burthope games??

2m65uo5.png

The Maze in the Rune Mechanics north-west of the mage arena basement.

That's all for now I'll get more tomorrow (planning on (hopefully) doing at least the dig site, mage training arena, the spirits of elid cave, Goblin place I found above, the pheonix gang basement and the basement in the house in Goblin Village).

howlin1eeveesig.png

The first one you posted is definitely the Underground Pass. That's the only coffin in the game like that.

The second one should be in the Waterfall when you forget to enter properly...

2dgucz6.png

The first one you posted is definitely the Underground Pass. That's the only coffin in the game like that.

The second one should be in the Waterfall when you forget to enter properly...

Couldn't it be the desert dungeon about the water god being upset? (No idea what name it had, the dungeon entrance is near the eagle spot)

And isn't the room with the tables the dungeon under the gnome city? (where you need to fix that elven machine for the crystal chimes)

And you are right about the goblin place, I don't think it got named, the entrance is in the goblin cave near the fishing guild.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

The 2nd picture is the Waterfall dungeon. You can see the "trophy" that you get your quest rewards from, as well as the two elf statues sticking out of the water.

Not to mention the hallway partitions are exactly as I remember them so many years ago, lol.

In fact he names the cave you were thinking of at the end of his post: Spirits of the Elid [Cave] :)

2dgucz6.png

The "monkey heaven" is the area under the Jungle Demon fight in Monkey Madness, there is a way down there from the fight area.

The table cave is either part of the goblin place near fish guild or the cave under gnome village if i'm not mistaken.

The goblin's/gnomes war I believe is the cutscene area from one of the recent Gnome quests (where u see the war)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

So it looks like the Christmas event takes place .. right there..

At any rate, I managed to get this picture. Not sure how, because I can't get this anymore. I did the event, then left the tower and then came back later to this map:

mapbugz.png

After I went back in and came out again, the map was normal... Not sure what this might be about, but it looks like the event was injected to the east or on top of the normal tower in the map there which I think is where the regular tower is with that little island there. I'm not so sure on how all that works. The map was black all the way down the dock path and stayed black into tutorial island just along that line.

That's kind of cool. I figured that the mime would be instanced, but it never occurred to me that the audience was as well.

There's also something kind of unsettling about it. An darkened, empty theater with the spotlights on...I feel like the Joker is going to pop up out of the stage at any second. :ohnoes:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The True World Map has been updated, this map is generated after the PolyPore Dungeon came out.

Level 0: http://i.minus.com/ibeNR77fLjHTDW.png

Level 1: http://i.minus.com/iblk2u7H4ajDlj.png

Level 2: http://i.minus.com/im8iG8IYvI2pn.png

Level 3: http://i.minus.com/ibdj2Ehsb3XP6V.png

Enjoy :mrgreen:

Amazing to see this is still alive

May I ask how you get these?

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum