The time has (almost) come!

Cheefoo

2. The 150th quest might unlock a skill

They said the 150th quest would be uberepic pwnage, but skill quests are usually dull and easy.

When did they ever mentioned that?

They promised a Grandmaster quest, which has already come out. They never said the 150th one would be it

A Jagex Mod said something along the lines of, "I won't give you any hints for the 150th quest, except that I'm very excited". So there must be something important with it. Maybe a new skill, big new area (elf or east), or another Grandmaster quest.

150th quest was wgs + 3 dairies.

I reckon Jagex will release 2 skills in 2009.

Care to explain?

wouldnt be the first time, and i wouldnt be surprised.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!! A J Mod said he was very excited about the 150th quest!! Big new area, new skill and GM quest all sound awesome to me :D

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I think they'll come up with something very few people have thought of.

Like before farming was released everyone was saying the new skill would be carpentry, or as we know now, construction.

I also think that sailing will be a possibility as at that time everyone was saying that they will never release construction.

Did you know half the worlds population is below average intelligence?

33krrlj.jpg

Ugh, I seriously do not want another skill.

I'm still burdened with the past four new skills. Haha.

But I do think sailing would be cool. Probably because sailing screams "pirate," and aye, I be a true pirate at heart. It'd add some adventure to exploring at the very least. Exploring got boring after I covered nearly the whole map several hundred times.

New skills=excitement for the first month it's released. Then everyone is done training it forever.

I only care about cabbage.

I hope archaeology is the next skill; I have some good ideas for it. I don't understand people who say x skill will be boring, especially when they don't have a clue as to how it will be implemented into the game. Regardless, it's not like every skill in RuneScape is appealing to anyone anyway.

[hide=]

2. The 150th quest might unlock a skill

They said the 150th quest would be uberepic pwnage, but skill quests are usually dull and easy.

When did they ever mentioned that?

They promised a Grandmaster quest, which has already come out. They never said the 150th one would be it

A Jagex Mod said something along the lines of, "I won't give you any hints for the 150th quest, except that I'm very excited". So there must be something important with it. Maybe a new skill, big new area (elf or east), or another Grandmaster quest.

150th quest was wgs + 3 dairies.[/hide]

while guthix sleeps is the 147th quest, check quest help which I believe hasn't added wgs yet.

ontopic: It'll be interesting with whatever skill they come out next, I doubt it'll come out soon though

Yes!! A J Mod said he was very excited about the 150th quest!! Big new area, new skill and GM quest all sound awesome to me :D

Wait, really? Because that would be extremely awesome. I know I'm f2p and everything would undoubtedly be p2p but I love reading up on these things and obtaining new clues to figure out the history of runescape :thumbsup:

Wait, really? Because that would be extremely awesome. I know I'm f2p and everything would undoubtedly be p2p but I love reading up on these things and obtaining new clues to figure out the history of runescape :thumbsup:

Yea, at the top of this page BBC3 quoted Cheefoo who quoted a Jagex mod who said he was very excited about the 150th quest and that it will either unlock a new skill, a new huge area (east/elf city) or be a GM quest.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg