Duradel Loop

TheLad1

I get Slayer loops all the time ;/.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

I've had a loop since I was 70 slayer..

Fire Giants

Greater Demons

Iron Dragons (Have blocked)

Black Dragons

Kalphites

I wish I'd get tasks like waterfiends, dagganoths, dust devils, etc.. but all I get is these assignments. Makes slaying extremely boring.

boeing2os2.png

I hate Jagex's idea of Slayer. They give you a million horrible tasks that take forever to complete one after the other.

I've been on a loop of black demon, black demon, greater demon, black dragon, hellhound.

I wish Jagex would bring out a bunch of 70-110 cmb monsters for slayer, put them in a dungeon, place a multicombat sign and then slap about 200 of the monsters in the place so there is less competition.

Stellactic.gif

You should've blocked the first 2, then the loop would've been awsome (this is directed to the first poster). I'm currently at 45 assignments and I odn't think I've ever had a loop.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Well I got dags recently which breaks my abby demon, dust devil, black demons, mages, fire giants loop which I enjoyed. :|

How on earth can you dislike getting dags?! They're one of the quickest and most xp/h tasks in the game!

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif