Achievement Outfit?

runevirage

So far, all of the rewards from achievement diaries have been pieces of equipment. For Lumbridge/Draynor you get a ring, for Karamja you get gloves, and for Varrock you get chest. Assuming that the next two diaries also cover an area of the body, do you think that eventually every equipment slot (except for arrows) will be covered by a diary reward, and if so, what type of bonus do you think it would offer?

If we ever get enough diarys to cover all the slots then yes.

As for the two coming out this month I personally am expecting a leg and head slot as for what all they would do or which slot spot would be for which diary, who knows.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

hmm brainstorm

rellekka > fremennik > rings and headgear .. since the ring is already taken i would say rellekka helm

and ... I would say falador and legs would be .. .reasonable if rellekka is a headgear

rellekka is head

varrock is under relleka - armor

falador is under varrock - platelegs

lumbridge is south east of falador (down-right of the plate legs =>) ring

karamja - south west of falador - gloves.

if we continue like that ..

if we ever get an ardougne diary - weapon

i woud say - morytania shield

desert boots

the only one left is amulet so i think taverley will get that one ...

(all based on characters inventory and map locations ...)

Oh yes, I've predicted that since the first dairy. I hope there'll be a special effect if you wear all of the equipment. :pray:.

~Bomb

a bonus spellbook with all the teleports and + few more ... so you dont need to stick with the normal spell book just for the teleports (well teletabs work too ... so ... the idea was completly useless but I felt I had to post it lol)

Oh yes, I've predicted that since the first dairy. I hope there'll be a special effect if you wear all of the equipment. :pray:.

~Bomb

It all turns light green and you can shoot minty colored Hadoukens as a spell that doesn't use runes!

Wait, I hope that the colors match in the first place... I don't want it to be a mix and match ugly looking set. Well maybe if you wear it full, it changes to one color...

So far Karamja gloves are dark green and Varrock armor is very light green, more like limestone. Maybe all different shades of green? Or light green helm, plate, and legs, and dark green gloves, boots, and amulet! That would look awesome!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

map locations seems a bit random, i am inclined to go by shops

varrock = platebody shop, so platebody

falador = shield shop, so shields

relleka = helmet shop so helmet (barbarian village is technically the helmet shop but relleka is still known for its helms)

alkarid/desert = platelegs

karamja: only area where the general shops sell gloves

of course lumbridge is the loophole in this argument, although you can argue that the the jewelry shop in port sarim might overlap with the lumbridge area

Naaxi.png

Relekka would be boots

The boots shop is up there, and that chick up there changes your feet.

that is true, didnt think of that

what do you think the other areas would be?

ardougne area i would say probably necklace/amulet as a symbol of wealth

no idea what morytania would be, but perhaps a sickle? that would seem suiting

i guess if boots go to relleka then helmet would go to the catherby/seers area

that or helm = relleka and boot = catherby/seers

perhaps if they do a diary for a cape perhaps wilderness = cape, because of all the wilderness capes out there?

there should still be a few leftover areas even after all that

Naaxi.png

I just hope to god that the set matches, as its not combat gear but in a class i'd call skilling/misc gear, which is mainly worn for looks.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I would imagine the next would be jewelery, a necklace, maybe a teleportation device for rimmington? I would think the last two diaries would be for body & legs.

Varrock is body ::'

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

hmm brainstorm

rellekka > fremennik > rings and headgear .. since the ring is already taken i would say rellekka helm

and ... I would say falador and legs would be .. .reasonable if rellekka is a headgear

rellekka is head

desert boots

Interesting... :-k

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm more leaning towards Relleka being a helm, seeming as the Relleka diaries obviously are going to include the other islands (Miscellenia, Neitiznot, Ecteria, and that other island out there, haha, and maybe the lunar isles...) Knowing that Neitiznot and Relleka are well known for their helmets, being the most commonly used melee helmets other than the slayer mask/black mask, I'm going to place my bet on a helm. Also, just because Relleka has a boot shop means nothing, Canifis and the Gnome Stronghold have one too. ;)

As for Falador, I'm not really bothered by what the reward will be, but I'm hoping for some platelegs, so that I can actually have something to match with my Varrock Armor 3. :thumbsup:

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

As long as eventually, the Achievement Diary cape trims your Questcape and vice versa (green with blue ftw <3: )

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

~Bomb

It all turns light green and you can shoot minty colored Hadoukens as a spell that doesn't use runes!

Wait, I hope that the colors match in the first place... I don't want it to be a mix and match ugly looking set. Well maybe if you wear it full, it changes to one color...

So far Karamja gloves are dark green and Varrock armor is very light green, more like limestone. Maybe all different shades of green? Or light green helm, plate, and legs, and dark green gloves, boots, and amulet! That would look awesome!

Its the cabbage armour allover again :mrgreen:

13zwenn.png

As long as eventually, the Achievement Diary cape trims your Questcape and vice versa (green with blue ftw <3: )

Tbh I'd want a black trimmed on a quest cape <3:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

hmm brainstorm

rellekka is head

desert boots

nice observation :thumbup: :idea:

35b9enp.jpg