Total play time...

Cheefoo

Id be way to scared to look, but given the chance i wouldnt resist...probably leading to me quitting.

Maybe that is the real reason Jagex won't release that information. Too many of us would quit.

If it's something you enjoy and it's not compromising your health and well being then it is not a waste of time. My friends and I take our laptops outside during the summer months when we can, and we sit outside and play - after a full day of swimming and running around of course.

But when the game keeps you inside, away from friends and you survive on energy bars and gatorade - that's a problem.

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Even if I had an obscene amount of hours like 10000 or something higher, my average hours played per day would be significantly low, seeing as the last what, 4-5-6 years I've been mostly inactive with regards to gaining exp and being online. Relapses have occured where I've played for a few hours straight though over a short period of time (2-3 weeks), but not for a long enough period of time that it would make any difference.

But it wouldnt surprise me at all if I all-in-all had upwards of 10k hours put into RS in the time space of the past 8-9 yrs.

I clearly remember though, that Alchemon already had 80+ days played (24 hr online days) after about only 6 months (180 days) of RS being released. So did Sandytrain, Tiwi and Mysticsmagics was up there as well. So there are definitely some people out there with tens of thousands of hours put into Runescape. Allthough none of them are the above mentioned, as they've all quit ages ago except for one of them, who got banned.

you can all stop guessing now, the adventuer's log tells you. See time played here, log in.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

you can all stop guessing now, the adventuer's log tells you. See time played here, log in.

been there. done that.

this is for the ppl who didnt know allready, no need to be smart about it.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

last I checked, 104 days. I really wouldn't have been doing too much other productive stuff if I hadn't played RS in that time.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I think alot more time goes into either of those activities then you think...Unless the book is, well, i won't mention any names

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

400 days 14 hours which comes to 9614 hours....................................................

Holy [cabbage]...I've played that much? :???: :???: :???:

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

400 days 14 hours which comes to 9614 hours....................................................

You're maxed... Did you expect 60 days of game time and some-odd hours? Lol, not saying you're a no-life nerd... I'm just saying... :mrgreen:

guido_49.png

You're maxed... Did you expect 60 days of game time and some-odd hours? Lol, not saying you're a no-life nerd... I'm just saying... :mrgreen:

If I go at the same rate as you I'll be maxed in another 200 days. :thumbup:

:P

imagangster.png

I dunno if anyone has ever heard about the 10000 theory? Apparently in life you need to spend 10000 hours to become truly good at something. I think that I have spent over 10000 hours over the 7 or 8 years I've played.. I'd much rather have become amazing at guitar or a paid DJ..

OH WELL

I really hope they do bring out something saying this though, it would be interesting as I've been so on and off for so long.

EDIT: Ive played 185 days 4 hours.. which apparently is 4444 hours lol.. not as bad as I though but stull pretty dam bad really!

48 days 2 hours.

Not as bad as I was expecting, but more then I'm happy with.

Over 30k of exp per hour though which is pretty insane give the amount of time I spend questing, boss hunt and the extremely rare occasions I power level anything.

Its that long watching junk on TV or playing a game.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]