The Blog of Outsanity

»Introduction: I have been playing for almost four years now. Outsanity was created on February 15th of 2005. I began playing because a long-term online friend of mine by the name of Nq2h told me he found a new game that he was sure I would like. He created his account one week prior to mine, and from the moment I stepped off tutorial island, he was there to help me through the basics of the game. Immediately I began woodcutting and firemaking in the forests of Draynor, and killing goblins just west of lumbridge. I did this for my entire first week. It is foggy now, but I vaguely remember being level 25 combat with level 30+ woodcutting and firemaking. The point to this story: while doing this, my friend liked to prod and poke fun at me, saying I would never get all 99s and "be as good as Zezima," or pass him up in combat level or total level. But sure enough, I passed him quickly, and many other friends I had played alongside with.

Since then, many friends have come and gone, but Nq2h still plays occasionally, now f2p, but I remained "full time." The game became addicting, almost like a drug. But let's face it, folks, a game isn't the worst thing you could be addicted to.

Aww, such an embarassing story of my early time on RuneScape. Well, maybe me teasing you was what motivated you this far, and will motivate you to the end! :D

Ben_Ryfos.png

archsupportei2.png

RuneSlayer - For all your RuneScape needs.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bumping, really, but I'll also update on my next 85 skill. I am currently about 100k from 85 Runecrafting, but I won't get that till tomorrow since I am spending Christmas with my boyfriend today. :D Movies, Rockafeller center to see the tree (maybe go ice skating?) and afterwards a nice Christmas dinner. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Level 85 Runecrafting finally achieved! This means only one more skill (82 Agility) is under level 85. THIS means...I will be spending the rest of the remaining year of 2008 at the Ape Atoll Agility Course. lol.

081227014101la3.png

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

I am amazed at this. Just got it after doing Tears of Guthix. Best score for me, ever. And I don't think I've seen anyone else having this high of a score yet. Anyway, it got me almost 11,000 Agility exp so I'm happy. :)

081227120559hr1.png

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Well I decided to veer away from training agility to 85 for the time being (as it is hazardous to my health. lol.) and train Slayer again. During this said training, I have managed to get up enough charms for this:

090102154721ws6.png

Just 1 more Summoning level until I can summon Iron Titans and have pet monkeys, and 2 more levels until the legendary 138 Combat and Pack Yaks. :D

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Nice to see another Theatre person on RS tbh.

Your story sounds very similar to mine; I will give you a quick shortened version so I won't bore you.

I'm 19, joined approx. 4 years ago, (have been on and off on more than one occasion though) so my stats are nowhere near as good as yours.

I'm currently in Uni, training to be an actor, if I don't make it then I will teach. Sound familiar? lol

However I have performed in London West End (English equivalent of Broadway) as part of a Youth Music Theatre group, which was like a dream come true tbh. It'd be great to chat with another drama freak, so add me if you want :P. My RS name is Sick Sk8er 1.

OT: Amazing blog, very well laid out, some awesome pictures, and good luck with it all =]

sick_sk8er_1.png

99 Slayer, I don't have it yet. But it'll come.

Nice to see another Theatre person on RS tbh.

Your story sounds very similar to mine; I will give you a quick shortened version so I won't bore you.

I'm 19, joined approx. 4 years ago, (have been on and off on more than one occasion though) so my stats are nowhere near as good as yours.

I'm currently in Uni, training to be an actor, if I don't make it then I will teach. Sound familiar? lol

However I have performed in London West End (English equivalent of Broadway) as part of a Youth Music Theatre group, which was like a dream come true tbh. It'd be great to chat with another drama freak, so add me if you want :P. My RS name is Sick Sk8er 1.

OT: Amazing blog, very well laid out, some awesome pictures, and good luck with it all =]

I'd be happy to add you. It's nice knowing someone else on Runescape who I can relate to in things other than just Runescape. =-p

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Thanks. :)

I think you'll all be happy to know I plan to get 98 Slayer next, and leave Agility for afterwards. I mean, I want all 85+, but I also really want 95 and 96 Summoning, along with 99 Slayer, and if I stop slaying much longer it's going to never happen. lol.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Well, my blog needs a good bumpin', so I'm here to do so. =-p

Also, just to update, I've been slaying when I can play. Lately it's been hard to as winter break is over and I'm now in my Musical Showcase for my school, which takes a huge amount of time. But never fear, I'm keeping up with penguins and try to do at least 1 or 2 slayer tasks a day, so hopefully 98 Slayer will be here soon along with *crossing fingers* 95 Summoning. Right now I'm 445k from 98 Slayer and I believe about 600k in charms from having 95 Summoning banked.

Yay for monkeys and iron titans. lol.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I know I haven't updated in forever. That's mainly because I never really have enough time lately due to life. I'm in the process of moving to another apartment and I have rehearsal for my musical showcase basically every night.

Rest assured, when I get free time I log on and train Slayer. Right now I am about 280k exp from 98, which isn't really much exp at all! So hopefully maybe in a week or two I should get 98. Then from then on it's all the way to 99. =-p

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Thanks for the comments, guys! :D

Just letting everyone know I am indeed alive. I'm moved into my new apartment and I'm in my last two weeks of musical showcase so things are a little frazzled right now. If I find time, I try to come and and do a task or two, but it's a little difficult. Despite those things, I'm am about 195k from 98 Slayer now. I'm hoping 98 will come sometime this week...at the lastest, next wednesday with my penguin points.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Just updating to say I am a mere 64,000 exp from 98 Slayer as of tonight, and hopefully I will get 98 before Wednesday so my penguin points on wednesday will give exp for 98 x 25 x 15 for maximum slayer exp. :)

And here are some pictures of recent clues I've gotten in the past weeks:

090123124720xw1.png

090129163823ti2.png

090202005031qc4.png

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

:twss:

Slay non-stop!

Use cannon, piety and all that!

Hehe...I use the cannon on certain tasks. Mainly Mutated Bloodvelds since it's rediculous exp. But I like to "profit" on tasks because that money goes towards summoning with the charms I obtain during the tasks. (Hence why profit is in quotations marks.)

I'll get 99, don't worry. It shouldn't be too long.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Just thought the thread needed a good ol' bump.

Also, if anyone is questioning the profit you can make from Slayer, in about 300k slayer exp I have made about 7m profits. (This is without using prayer pots for piety, but including cost of prayer pots for dragons tasks and super sets for all tasks)

Just thought I'd throw that little tidbit in.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png