The Blog of Outsanity

090904021100.png

So I got this a few days ago but was too lazy to post it. Really I'm just posting it now for the bump. =-p

P.S. I've run out of Magic Trees. I still have palm trees, though, and now I have added calquat trees to the mix, so even though the rest of the experience is going to be considerably slower than the previous experience, hopefully it won't be TOO bad. If I can manage to stick to my guns and harvest as many watermelon/torstol runs each day as I'd like, then maybe expect 99 in about 2 weeks.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

091012172834.png

Ok...so here's the deal. I started playing World of Warcraft and got addicted right away. I ended up buying the classic game and played until maxed, then I tried out the Burning Crusade expansion trial , which still actually has 3 or 4 days left. Once that runs out, I will probably stop playing WoW for a while until I have the money to afford the $15.00 a month. In the meantime, I am back on Runescape for as long as I can handle it. I played a lot today, more than I have in over a month. Who knows how long it'll keep up. The high level content updates have been keeping me on. However, real life and finding work are most important so this very last farming level will take a while, especially since I have absolutely NO MORE tree seeds left. I will do the rest of the level with strictly Watermelon and Torstol Seeds.

Wish me luck!

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

• 6 months later...