~Creative Insults~

Faerasachi

So I was runecrafting at the body alter once upon a time,

minding my own business,

and trying to get level 50 as to access the runecrafting guild for faster runecrafting experience.

All of a sudden, this level 91 person in zamorak armour who is also runecrafting comes up to me, and says "noob".

I ignore him, thinking he may have mistelled in the wrong chat interface.

So we pass eachother again, and that same person comes up to me and says

"noob I have lvl 46 rc"

What? OK!. So now I know that he WAS talking to me. But did I care? No.

I can't be bothered removing someone from my already full ignore list to fit him inside.

Anyway, I was busy browsing the tip.it forums.

Then we meet eachother in the bank. And he starts to spam quickchat with

[Enter] [N] [2] which said "My runecrafting level is 46"

He made me crack. There and then.

I insulted him with every curse I knew. I insulted his mother. His family. His descendants.

I mocked his intelligence. His being a waste of time. Him being a waste on todays society.

I told him to log out. I told him to delete his character. I told him that no one liked his family because they all stank like the putrid feaces they lived in.

And do you know how he responded?

untitl234edkt4.jpg

"stupid u noob" and he goes outside the edgeville bank to make fires instead, carefully avoiding me every time I go to bank.

o.O.

So I plead from the intelligent tip.it forum posters that come to answer questions for their fellow members:

- Why are there too much people like him that come to annoy other people that play runescape?

- Why do they even want to annoy us at all? I'm a level 3. And he has full zamorak armour. SO WHAT? IS THIS THE ONLY WAY HE CAN RELIEVE HIS PSYCHOTIC FRUSTRATIONS?

When you are miserable, you need something that is even more miserable than you.(from a famous tv psychiatrist)

- And even when he DOES spark a verbal fight with someone else, can he not be competent enough to make some CREATIVE INSULTS? Is that all he can say? "stupid u noob"?

- And why does he start it in the first place? A few lines of real insults from me and he wimps out. I mean, COME ON! Where's that TOUGH MACHO GUY inside you, eh? I thought this was a VERBAL FIGHT? Come on! Don't wimp out like this? Aww, its ok. May I help you notice that I used NO "swear words" or "offensive language" during our short verbal exchange?

--Thank you for reading--

oh by the way, if this post is much like a similar post i read about concerning the insulting use of "noobs", then please lock this thread.

currently i am too PISSED OFF to find that thread myself.

Fae_Rasachi.png

oh, sigs can update by themselves now? ^.^

- Why are there too much people like him that come to annoy other people that play runescape?

- Why do they even want to annoy us at all? I'm a level 3. And he has full zamorak armour. SO WHAT? IS THIS THE ONLY WAY HE CAN RELIEVE HIS PSYCHOTIC FRUSTRATIONS?

- And even when he DOES spark a verbal fight with someone else, can he not be competent enough to make some CREATIVE INSULTS? Is that all he can say? "stupid u noob"?

- And why does he start it in the first place? A few lines of real insults from me and he wimps out. I mean, COME ON! Where's that TOUGH MACHO GUY inside you, eh? I thought this was a VERBAL FIGHT? Come on! Don't wimp out like this? Aww, its ok. May I help you notice that I used NO "swear words" or "offensive language" during our short verbal exchange?

1.It's not just Runescape, it's the Internet in general.

2.Some people are just like that. Use the ignore list. I empty mine every so often, I don't usually meet anyone I've added to my ignore list more than twice.

3.Welcome to the Internet, no longer limited to smart people.

4.Most folks like that don't expect an actual argument, they just want to spur a response.

Edit--

I noticed that you just added a picture, and I'd like to point a few things.

1. That wasn't Chinese. It was Spanish.

2. Chances are, that player did not speak English, and was unable to communicate properly.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

You either have absolutely no self control and were to lazy to actually jump to a different world, or...Wait, no, there is no other...Right. WHY DIDN'T YOU WORLD JUMP???

For christs sake, you insulted him and barraged him with every insult you could think of...In order to gain what? An eventual ban? If you had any maturity, you would have world hopped OR turned public chat off rather than stooping to his level and insult him with thousands of names. Why do you even need to insult? Why? This game...NO game was built around insults. And to answer your question, people who play RuneScape are either a) Extremely intelligent, or B) idiots who hang out of RSOF. Which is the latter? And he wimped out? Seems like he took a more mature path and decided not to call you a noob anymore, rather than continue and getting you both banned...

Verbal fights should never occur, and in any case, he didn't start the verbal fight--YOU did. If you honestly think that him saying "Noob" one hundred thousand times warrents you calling he and everything else names, then YOU need to mature a little.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I insulted him with every curse I knew. I insulted his mother. His family. His descendants.

I mocked his intelligence. His being a waste of time. Him being a waste on todays society.

I told him to log out. I told him to delete his character. I told him that no one liked his family because they all stank like the putrid feaces they lived in.

Lol, you gave him what he wanted. You showed him you cant control your temper and you showed us how immature you are. :thumbdown:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Lol, you gave him what he wanted. You showed him you cant control your temper and you showed us how immature you are. :thumbdown:

u kno it would be more of a rant if he reported u...and if he did rs would side with him. :wall: and i also noticed tht some1 said its the internet tht does the random noob calling thing...nope.....only rs. dont get me wrong some rs ppl r nice ive met tons of nice rs folk tht are glad to help u find places wen ur a new mem but some u jus don understand. and wat do u expect hes a zammy dork.... G U T H I X rulzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

"stupid u noob"

ftw.

I think I'll use that anytime that I'm really upset with another player - that made me lol a little.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

People are getting more pathetic in ways never imaginable. If they get any worse, space itself would twist just to make a new way that some of these idiots could be any more pathetic. Don't even try to imagine it, it's impossible to comprehend at this point.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

This. If you're so quick to loose your composure from one silly person, you should probably take a break from the game for a week or so.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Spanish, not Chinese.

Phail.

If you don't understand a language, how would you know that it was that language? Maybe he, I don't know, doesn't know what spanish looks like? Don't throw the word "phail" around when you don't use logic.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Your insults were no better than his,anyway.True master throw no punchs.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

So I plead from the intelligent tip.it forum posters that come to answer questions for their fellow members:

When you are miserable, you need something that is even more miserable than you.(from a famous tv psychiatrist)

-"Baiting" is something that is actually quite common...among younger internet goers. My best friend who is very nice in life can be quite "baiting" on the computer, though he only does it when he's bored. His age was 13 last time he did that. It's probably some sort of "I'm bored. I'll see if this a pandora's box and see what happens if I open it". Obviously, you WERE a pandora's box and was too much for him to handle.

-see the above point

-Stupidity tends to annoy the best of people. I actually have to commend him for being effective. "If you do something bad, do it well." I don't condone his behavior, but his effectiveness does have me stunned if he has made you rant on the forums and get pissed off.

-(a)see first point. (B) at this point, I would abandon all logic and roll on the floor laughing my [wagon] off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Wow, so you insulted him because he was annoying you? All you do is public---> friends or ignore list. No need to scoop down to his level. :shame:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yeah, the RS community is becoming more "7-9 year old" ish.

Btw, he said, "abla espanol"? which is supposed to be "habla espanol"

::' -.- It is annoying, though, when someone randomly calls you a noob or something related.

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

You cracked too much and too soon, therefore missing the perfect opportunity to have a little fun. That's what I do, toy around with them. It's hilarious.

"I don't speak chinese?". Come on... :?

:lol:

"stupid u noob"

"i dont speak chinese"

You two seem suited.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

thes lots of losers on the internet its just because they can get away with it and alot of people stero type people that play runesacape as geeks.

but theres no need to get so worked up over him calling you noob it barley even classifies as a insult it just means new player.

just let him have his fun 8-) :shame: :^o =P~ #-o =D> :wall: :ugeek: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :geek:

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.