~Creative Insults~

Faerasachi

I don't see why you named this topic creative insults,since yours are way older than your mom,and God knows your mom is old.Back when she was young,rainbows were black and white.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

People are getting more pathetic in ways never imaginable. If they get any worse, space itself would twist just to make a new way that some of these idiots could be any more pathetic. Don't even try to imagine it, it's impossible to comprehend at this point.

I forgot to mention who that was referring to...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

"I dont speak chinese, you stupid noob"

Either you are really stupid, because clearly he was speaking spanish, OR worst case scenario, you were insulting him as a chinese person? Isn't that sort of racist?

So, let me tell you something, those arent creative insults, and you are not intelligent at all.

Staurolite.png

You did what I would have done. Actually, I'd do it a little differently. Instead of freaking olut on him, the fun thing to do would to test out just how stupid he really is. I would sarcastically comment on his creativeness, using as many "big words" as possible, and watch him squirm.

That doesn't mean it's the mature thing to do. Although I understand you standing up for yourself, you should have ignored him and/or switched worlds.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Um..to everyone picking apart at the other guys grammar, it's kind of obvious english isn't his first language. The "habla espanol?" and "stupid u noob" gives it away. In spanish the adjective goes behind the word it describes, so what he wanted to say was "estupido eres tu", was translated literally into "stupid u"

Other than that, he shouldn't have gone around calling you a noob. And 46 rc isn't very brag-worthy :? But he reminds me of my cousin (who's also spanish) and he behaves the same way on rs :/

So next time just ignore, and move on with life ::'

I'm not gonna lie, I avoid my cousin on rs for the reasons stated above.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

You either have absolutely no self control and were to lazy to actually jump to a different world, or...Wait, no, there is no other...Right. WHY DIDN'T YOU WORLD JUMP???

For christs sake, you insulted him and barraged him with every insult you could think of...In order to gain what? An eventual ban? If you had any maturity, you would have world hopped OR turned public chat off rather than stooping to his level and insult him with thousands of names. Why do you even need to insult? Why? This game...NO game was built around insults. And to answer your question, people who play RuneScape are either a) Extremely intelligent, or B) idiots who hang out of RSOF. Which is the latter? And he wimped out? Seems like he took a more mature path and decided not to call you a noob anymore, rather than continue and getting you both banned...

Verbal fights should never occur, and in any case, he didn't start the verbal fight--YOU did. If you honestly think that him saying "Noob" one hundred thousand times warrents you calling he and everything else names, then YOU need to mature a little.

I agree.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

"i don't speak chinese" what the hell is that? are you really that stupid, or do you think that speaking mandarin is a bad thing?

Or Cantonese :mrgreen:

(Really, those insults weren't either necessary or clever)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Oh my god...that was the lamest thing I have ever heard!

"I don't speak chinese?"

You could have at last cracked a border joke or something about the alamo...that ticks em off...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I might understand that it might be annoying for some strange idiot to walk up to you and say noob for no reason. Like most other people would say, insulting them back would not help. However, I think I do see your troubles. Being called a noob might not be a big deal, but the point is that this person calls you noob just for the sake of being a jerk and satisfying his needs of insulting others. And then if you just ignore it you feel like you might be a big scared to verbally bash that idiot back just to show that you can. This might seem that you are just as lowly as that other guy for shooting insults, but it probably does make you feel better that you may insult as well. If you did world hop you may have felt like you were the one retreating from the other guy, proving that he was right when calling you a "noob". I wouldn't have changed worlds, though I may not have launched a war of insults... This might happen in school too (happened before), some idiot insults the other person bit by bit and then he cracks and insults back, and what happens? The one who launched the full scale insult attack gets in trouble. Life isn't fair, and never will be. One thing a person might do in that situation is to suck it up. You get called a noob. Suppose you are a noob. So what, is that going to kill you? But that's just my opinion, and I am glad that even though you did do something as low as that other guy and insult him, you did whip him so bad hes afraid to talk anymore. I wonder if he will try calling another person a noob again...Perhaps he is just jealous that a level 3 like you can craft runes at the body altar just as good as he could?