Worst Fist Fight uve witnessed

abbydog95

There was a fight at school today. Right in the middle of the courtyard between these two girls. It was so lame. They were basically leaning waaay back and flailing there arms at each other. Cops broke it up. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh,apparently I'm in some underground fighting arena,right out the back of the bar I work at.Apparently some idiot thought I was a great fighter from what he had seen outside school (some guy tried to rob me,FACESTAB) and signed me up without my knowledge.

So only today as I get off work I'm told "Oh you have a fight tomorrow with this guy,wanna rekke* his moves?"They were fighting hand-to-hand,and I notice he's quite reliant on his kicks,as his punches seem a little slow.

So he quite sucks,I'm thinking easy $50 bucks tomorrow.Wish me luck.

*Rekke means to survey

If he relies on kicking, then throw him off balance mid-kick when the situation if available. Good luck on the fighting, ruining an opponent's momentum is what has always worked for me.

If he's just some idiot who throws kicks that's fine and dandy but anyone who knows their kicks isn't going to be easily thrown off balance and you might not see their foot until it hits you (especially if they've taken tae kwon do for a long time). And any kick relying on momentum is utterly [bleep]ed in a street fight.

A tip for you dragoon: If he kicks above your waist, drop an elbow in his shin. If he kicks at your legs, take the shot and keep going. Also, if you fight with mostly fists, fake a body shot and most likely he'll open his face up.

If he's just some idiot who throws kicks that's fine and dandy but anyone who knows their kicks isn't going to be easily thrown off balance and you might not see their foot until it hits you (especially if they've taken tae kwon do for a long time). And any kick relying on momentum is utterly [bleep] in a street fight.

What I meant by momentum is fighting momentum, not a kick which relys on momentum. What I mean further by "fighting momentum" is getting 4-6 good shots in without 1 returned to you, that's momentum and it's much easier to keep going when you have momentum. Ruining an opponents momentum will frustrate them and lead to them making stupid decisions (from personal experience anyway).

Someone who relys on momentum for a punch or kick in a fight is a [developmentally delayed] and it's incredibly easy to put them on their [wagon].

Saw one a few weeks ago, 2 guys fighting over a girl. Kid A, who started it, was shooting his mouth off and kid B stupidly taunted back. Kid A threw a few punches before Kid B got him in a headlock. Kid B was on probation for drugs, so he just kept the headlock on and ate the punches Kid A was throwing over his shoulder at Kid B's face. Eventually, Kid B got sick of it and picked up Kid A and threw him into a nearby elevator door. Then the police liaison arrived and broke it up. Kid B didn't get in trouble because he didn't fight back, but Kid A got suspended for a week and had to pay for the repairing of the elevator door, which was knocked off track when he got thrown into it.

As for me, I avoid fighting. Not to say I'm weak, I just don't find causing pain to others enjoyable.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

The only true fight that I witnessed prob made my day even more fun. Last day of school, 8th grade.

Well at the middle school, when we arrived, we waited in the gym in the bleachers until 8:30 when school started. well the gym was almost full and it was around 8:15ish and everyone was happily chatting to each other, super happy because we had nothing to carry around, no work to do, all play. Well my friends and I sat in the last section of the bleachers where bacally no one else sat for some reason except for this group of...well the trouble makers (not wanting to sound childish, but thats what I call them, and not being raciest, but most of them were black). well today, that group of kids wern't sitting there, but outta the blue these two black girls, (1 8th grader and the other one i think was 7th grade) starting yelling and cussing each other out. one girl tacked the other down and super big fist fight began. And like a wave starting at a football game, everyone stood up all around the gym and started yelling "Fight! Fight! Fight!" the two girls kept at it and were literally rolling down the bleachers (i bet that must have hurt) one of my friends ended up getting kicked in the back of the head (i shouldn't have laughed, but i did) but we got up and moved out the way as three, i will repeate that THREE strong (male) coaches came to split them apart, and they hardly got them apart beacuse they were still throwing punches at each other as they were being dragged apart.

:XD: I loved every minute of that fight!!! Especially because I had front row seats!!!! WOOT

EDIT::: theres this really weird and super puny guy at my school who gets into alot of fights, he looses, but won't listen to anyone when they tell him not to get into a fight in the first place. if someone does something like poke him in the side where it really tickles, he will turn around and try and push them or punch em (i do it to him all the time, he has not yet landed anything on me lol) but he reacently go in a fight (that i sadly did not witness) but he said he got knocked to the wall and couldn't fight because he was sitting aginst the wall...i said you don't need to be standing to kick up.... (it was a guy fight :lol: ) I really want to give him a good punch in the face/gut just because he thinks hes strong than me...and just because i'm a girl doesn't mean i can beat him up! I would never do it at school tho -.- i'm one of the good kids

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

8th grade "gang" fighting lol.

Two rival "gangs" (the Jokers and the Sox, I'm with the Sox) got in a fight during lunch period. My friend Colin is the Sox leader (we used to wear red high socks to school everyday before the school broke us up) and he punched Jeff (Jokers leader, they all wear bandanas and are emos) in the face, shattered Jeff's jaw but broke two fingers. The fight resulted in 8 Joker suspensions, 12 Sox suspensions, 1 Joker expulsion (kid ended up wrestlig with a teacher, then kicking him in the face). I was suspended for 1 week, as I was barely a part of it, Colin got 3 weeks for starting it. The teachers then said we would all be expelled without question if the "gangs" continued to meet. ah well it wasn't really ganglike anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sorry bro but thats nothing close to gang fighting but for me its kinda different cause growing up in New York City in the mid-90's i've seen plenty of gang fights and trust me you guys would [cabbage] yourselves if you saw the gang fights I seen (btw not trying to act like im cool or anything it just kinda makes me laugh how these kids swear nobody can mess with them if they consider themselves a gang..)

ON TOPIC: I have gotten into a few fights nothing great. The worst ive ever seen was once I coming home from Brooklyn and I was taking the bus and one guy accused another guy of stealing his cigarette and one thing led to another the black guy called the asian a [racist term] (asian was accused of stealing) and the asian took a swing but the other guy just dodged it like it was nothing and get 3 clean hits in the face and the bus driver came and tried to push him out the way and the guy took a swing at the bus driver and took him out clean this is me the whole time :ohnoes: lol i ran outta their so fast idk if the police came or not but I had to walk 2 and a half miles cause i had nomore money for a subway/taxi/bus haha

Confetti4.png

Probably was in my school last year. Some sophomore was talking alot of trash about one of the juniors in my class, and he really didn't like it, so he started saying stuff back.

One second the hall is fine, people at their lockers, then like 5 people just start beating down each other. One kid got knocked right in the face turned to fall, and slammed right into a door handle. One kid got punched in the face, and his nose busted open really bad. The one kid who started it all ended up getting beat so bad, he had to go to the hospital to make sure he didn't have head trama. I saw him get hit 3-4 times hard in the head, so I knew it was bad. Even then it didn't seem like a huge fight, but I heard there was another one between the two kids' friends later in the day, but it wasn't as bad.

That is probably the worst fist fight I've seen, but My school is pretty bad, and I've seen points where it almost came to knives and bats in fights. It always ends up getting broken up quickly though.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Huh,apparently I'm in some underground fighting arena,right out the back of the bar I work at.Apparently some idiot thought I was a great fighter from what he had seen outside school (some guy tried to rob me,FACESTAB) and signed me up without my knowledge.

So only today as I get off work I'm told "Oh you have a fight tomorrow with this guy,wanna rekke* his moves?"They were fighting hand-to-hand,and I notice he's quite reliant on his kicks,as his punches seem a little slow.

*Rekke means to survey

I would be surprised if a single person in the world believed you...ever.

iteme3721.jpg

Yeah, so some guy (5' 10", 180lbs) came to me (5' 6", 115lbs) and was really pissed at me for some reason or another. I think I "stole his girlfriend" which was odd since we had been dating for two months at the time. Whatever.

Anyway, he's pushing a bit, yelling at me, blah blah. (After school, by the way - teachers didn't come running, haha.) There are the usual threats of me getting my [wagon] handed to me, yes yes. So he comes in sort of slow, and throws a punch. I dodge to the side, he turns around... and I'm already really annoyed by this point, so I think to myself "I should just end this."

So he takes two steps towards me, I dart forward, and power-kick him right in the testicles. As he bends over, I take a knee up to his face. Broke his nose by accident, I think. He falls backwards, bleeding, crying a bit, yadda yadda.

That was two years ago and I don't think he's even looked at me once. My friends said they were all laughing at the guy. Poor bastard.

*Rekke means to survey

+1... or -1... or just agree with above post

NICKELEY102.png

I'm quite lucky. In my area, fights are not a common thing, so I haven't witnessed one. There has always been the spat of words, but no one actually goes to the extremes thankfully.

But, the worst is just some kid having a go at another, before me and others stop it. But that was at intermediate.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

*Rekke means to survey

What are you so angry about anyway?I don't give a flying [bleep] how many people believe me,I know the truth.And the truth is as I wrote.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

*Rekke means to survey

What are you so angry about anyway?I don't give a flying [bleep] how many people believe me,I know the truth.And the truth is as I wrote.

Nobody is arguing about whether you believe what you wrote or not. its whether it is fact

NICKELEY102.png

Nobody is arguing about whether you believe what you wrote or not. its whether it is fact

I know the truth,you know.I'm not out to convince people to believe me,thats for internet preachers.I say things that add to the conversation that to me at least are true.Its up to you to believe or not.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

^^ I know this is a fight thread, but seriously ladies, break it up. We're all entitled to our opinion, and whether or not Dragoonson is lying, is really no matter of any of yours. If he likes lying, so be it.

I'm sure you're not btw :twss:

* I wasn't at high school when this happened, but it's a legendary story between staff.

Apparently, according to the teachers union, if a fight is going on at school then the teacher has to just sit back and let the kids kick chunks out of each other. Which is pretty lame. So me and my R.E. class we're debating it and then my R.E. teacher, who is pretty awesome, told us the story of when the school was attacked. Well kinda...

Some of the year 11's (final year at the school) had been hanging around with some of the local lads who had left the school earlier. Let's just say the local lads had a bad reputation. But some of the year 11's got a bit cocky and started getting into some fights.

Well one year 11 picked decided to pick a fight with one of the toughest local lads, but then ran away. He got away with it until the Monday when the local lads came into school in the middle of lessons with baseball bats and just stood outside in the yard and shouted for him to come out. It was obvious they had no idea where he was because it's a big school and he was at the other side of it. Ah well.

So my R.E. teacher, who is a woman, if it matters, went outside with teachers from nearly every department and confronted the local lads with baseball bats.

Unfortunately nothing ugly happened and the local lads backed off (somehow most of the teachers at my school have a military background, crazy nut jobs)

So yeah, my school is pretty boring really.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Only ever seen one actually. Was whilst I went to a highschool for a day (whilst with Primary School) and some boy randomly started smacking another. I was rather confused. The boy had blood dripping everywhere. :? Not seen a fist fight since then though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm copy-pasting what i said on another thread.

Back in primary school there were a couple of teachers who didn't get on very well. One day there were a few curses exchanged between the two and it turned out into a full blown fist fight, right in the middle of class! (The other teacher had come to get something) So all the pupils were scared of their minds, we thought they were crazy and were gonna draw knives or something.

After a while one teacher left and the other looked at us and said, "We haven't been getting along very well." While he has blood running out of his nose. #-o

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I used to live right next to a theme park called "Thorpe Park"

It's probably the best one in the uk, and i used to go there like every saturday as i had an annual pass.

Well this one time, me and my friend were eating lunch in a Burger King place they have there - This hench black guy suddenly turned on this other guy (not sure why)

There was alot of commotion and their friends all got involved in the arguing, this guy just kept hitting this guy in the face. Blood everywhere, and his nose and jaw were obviously broken.

It was actually quite funny in a way because by the time park security and paramedics came we were still finishing off our meal.

This guy kept on screaming though, and something had got shoved in his eye - blood was gushing out of there even after first aid.

Pretty bad if you ask me.

Later on that day me and my friend were messing about (as you do when you are 15!) giving each other piggy-backs whilst running around. Well, i tripped over a rock and blacked out. Woke up in the first aid room and see police interviewing my friend about the incident we had seen earlier.

Good day out lol

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I used to live right next to a theme park called "Thorpe Park"

It's probably the best one in the uk, and i used to go there like every saturday as i had an annual pass.

Well this one time, me and my friend were eating lunch in a Burger King place they have there - This hench black guy suddenly turned on this other guy (not sure why)

There was alot of commotion and their friends all got involved in the arguing, this guy just kept hitting this guy in the face. Blood everywhere, and his nose and jaw were obviously broken.

It was actually quite funny in a way because by the time park security and paramedics came we were still finishing off our meal.

This guy kept on screaming though, and something had got shoved in his eye - blood was gushing out of there even after first aid.

Pretty bad if you ask me.

Later on that day me and my friend were messing about (as you do when you are 15!) giving each other piggy-backs whilst running around. Well, i tripped over a rock and blacked out. Woke up in the first aid room and see police interviewing my friend about the incident we had seen earlier.

Good day out lol

I <3: thorpe park. Hopefully getting an annual pass soon! \'

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Hmm...Probs worst I've witnessed was when this guy headbutted this other guy and bust his own nose :lol: Then the other guy hit him right in the side of the head, striked with his hands on the other guys neck who started the fight, then grabbed the back of his head, and brought down onto his knee a lot :?

Then Somebody else hit the guy who was wining the fight and then THAT guy got rugby tackled to the ground :twisted:

Then the losing guy brought the guy down to the ground and tried to throw a dirty swing at his head, but the other guy moved back, grabbed the other guys head and smadshed it off the pavement :P

I remember just walkin off after that one ;)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!