RS Diaries- Continuing again :) 94/99 Slayer

siggiecopy.png

About Me

Already had this from way back, so decided to re-start this and take it forward instead of creating a new topic.

Intro

I'm 23 years old, Doing Business Management from Scotland, and in the process of setting up my own adventure tourism company. I play Squash and like to jog. I play RS for fun and would like to max my acc :P.
28 years old, married working as a business analyst in an Asset Management firm.

RS Info

I started playing Runescape around june 2005. I seem to have a horrible luck regarding drops... all dry streaks for all drops except for a single D Med because of which I had to gathers and sell to earn money because of which woodcutting is my most trained skill as it enables me to finance various undertakings and whims that i have smile.gif and taking it to 99 is one of my long term goals.
Find RS a good way to relax and chill. Don't play that often now.

I like skilling and monster hunting and also like Quests.. And don't like Pvp. That's for the intro and i'll post RS happenings here.

What am I upto? >>
"Slaying"

[hide=Goals]99 Woodcutting
99 Slayer

[/hide]

[hide=Latest: 94 Slayer]
94_slayer_2.png
[/hide]

Oldest Stats:
Link deleted by Imageshack :(

Starting Stats:
stats.jpg

Current Stats:
Opieous.png

[hide=99s]

99 Woodcutting
Link deleted by Imageshack :(

99 Constitution
99_2.png 
[/hide]

Bank: As on 27 April 2015 -

bank.png

Starting Bank

bank.jpg

[hide=Old Bank Pics:]
As on 24 Jan 2010 - BOB 17.5m ... rest is junk
Link deleted by Imageshack  :(

Lost money merchanting
Link deleted by Imageshack  :(

9/March/2009 - Was turning free play for a while so put 5 mill in MTK :ohnoes: and took the rating to 100%. Let see what'll happen when i get membership back.
09/March/09
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/hide]

[hide=Famous Players]green2.jpg
Link deleted by Imageshack  :( The Hate

Link deleted by Imageshack  :( N0valyfe

[/hide]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:
1. Paul and Andrew for making RS.
2. Eagle Tas for inspiring me to write a blog. His Blog

Opieous.png
99 Woodcutting 99 Constitution | 99 Prayer

Scapin since July 05'

DO NOT CUT AND BURN YEWS!!!!that is the stupidest thing u can do to get fming xp. wcing and burning willows gives waaay more xp per hour than cutting yews to burn them. plus you lose 450(potential)K!!!!!!just cut and burn willows in rimmington its the fastest and cheapest way to do in f2p!!!!or p2p!

and about your goals good luck. i just started wcing after never ever trsaining it and i lke it. i might get 99. nice level and good luck on 99 and ur other goals! hope to see u with 99 soon!!!

99 firemaking since September 28,2008

P_Money_15.png

sig.jpg

Welcome to BlogScape.

Good luck on your goals. :)

Hope the banner-problem will work out soon.

Woho, first post. :D

Thanks a lot dude.

DO NOT CUT AND BURN YEWS!!!!that is the stupidest thing u can do to get fming xp. wcing and burning willows gives waaay more xp per hour than cutting yews to burn them. plus you lose 450(potential)K!!!!!!just cut and burn willows in rimmington its the fastest and cheapest way to do in f2p!!!!or p2p!

and about your goals good luck. i just started wcing after never ever trsaining it and i lke it. i might get 99. nice level and good luck on 99 and ur other goals! hope to see u with 99 soon!!!

Actually i'm not cuting and burning yews for firemaking only. Just chopping away, decided not to sell a few logs and burn them for 80 firemaking. And burning yews will surely be faster than burning willows. won't it?

nice blog and good luck on 99 woodcutting i hope to get it someday to.

anyway just wondering what is your first language?

also nice stats and bank pic \:D/

Thanks a lot dude. My first language is Hindi.

Now for the Levels:

Level 92 Woodcutting.

Needed only 25k xp but had to recieve my cousin at the airport. RL has priority over RS i suppose. he..he..he...

Well, here's the screenie:

EDIT: Lost the images of 92 WC :(

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'

I needed a break after reaching 92 wc(half way for my goal to 99 wc). So took membership. Was doing slayer and got my first slayer drop of lvl 91 trolls:

A granite Shield.

granitesheild.jpg

Guthan's Pwn by the way :)

Decided to do smoking kills for the slayer helmet so was doing quests for its requirement. Icthlarin's little helper was one of them.

helper.png

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'

always nice to see another quester. :thumbsup:

Good luck with your goals!

Thanks! :D

Was slaying jellies and i got this clue scroll. Everything was going fine till I got a clue which required me to start Mourning Ends Part 1. For that i'll be doing Regicide, Underground Pass, Sheep Hearder and what not... Going to questing now...Will post the screenies as i progress along...

Heres The quest List:

Water Fall

Don't have a Pic of this quest. :(

Sheep Herder This was a pain in the rear

herder.jpg

Underground Pass Sheesh... I'm begining to hate Jagex after these kind of Quests.

pass.jpg

Level 56 Agility Working on this now One of the requirements for regicide.

56agil.jpg

Regicide

regicide.jpg

Roving ElvesI've now had enough of isafdaar :evil:

rovingelves.jpg

Mourning Ends Part 1 - Just needed to start this one. Will finish it in a day or to.

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wasn't expecting the event to happen today. Had fun doing the event and the quest. Liked Jack Frost's Hairstyle... Feeling Great because i did both of them with no outside help.

Did both of them within 30mins

Here's the Suit with the Amulet:

ch.jpg

Christmas Quest "Myth of the White Lands"

U get 2k Crafting exp + 10k Agility exp + 20k Woodcutting exp with a 500 exp lamp.

xmas.jpg

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'

Actually i'm not cuting and burning yews for firemaking only. Just chopping away, decided not to sell a few logs and burn them for 80 firemaking. And burning yews will surely be faster than burning willows. won't it?

no!u get more xp per hour in both wc and fm if u do cut and burn willows instead of yews. it takes longer to get yews and u spend lots of time geting the logs while willows are really quick to get and quick xp so u get more fm AND wc xp per hour. theyre a topic or rant about this somewhere maybe on sals realm. i m too lazy to find it :wall:

99 firemaking since September 28,2008

P_Money_15.png

sig.jpg

Crystal Bow at Aviansies(Stayed there for the full 2500 shots):

Around 210 kills: (Made 715k cash total.)

Image Lost :(

Level Ups during the trip:

1. 72 Ranged(Image is on the other computer, will post later)

72range.jpg

2. 76 Hitpoints & 95 Combat

Image Lost :(

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'

Hey

Woah! fantastic blog you got going, im sure that you will achieve you wc'ing goal, and good luck to both your studies and in rs!

::' I wish i could be as detailed/organised in my blog as you are here

btw, if u want i could *try* to have a go at making a banner for you... either PM me or post on my blog.

~Necro

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

no!u get more xp per hour in both wc and fm if u do cut and burn willows instead of yews. it takes longer to get yews and u spend lots of time geting the logs while willows are really quick to get and quick xp so u get more fm AND wc xp per hour. theyre a topic or rant about this somewhere maybe on sals realm. i m too lazy to find it :wall:

What i mean to say is i'll get more exp per hour burning yews instead of willows. :wall:

Hey

Woah! fantastic blog you got going, im sure that you will achieve you wc'ing goal, and good luck to both your studies and in rs!

I wish i could be as detailed/organised in my blog as you are here

btw, if u want i could *try* to have a go at making a banner for you... either PM me or post on my blog.

~Necro

Thanks Dude :) , I'll give the banner a go myself, if it works out, fine else i'll know where to go.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And now:

Finished Smoking Kills:

smokingkills.jpg

Also,

73 Attack

EDIT: Image Lost

74 Strength

74str.jpg

Idk, but I somehow missed the 73 defence level up pic. :o :o

Reached Combat Level 96

Clue Scroll:

clue3.jpg

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'

Congrats on Quest-finishing. :)

:D :D , I'll be doing Legends Next.

____________________________________________________________________________________

And got another clue which needs doing of some more quests, will do em later and post the pics.

For the Level:

pray50.jpg

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice, and good luck. :thumbsup:

Thanks. 2 posts back to back ftw.

Currently 1499 Total Levels. Will get 1500 Total with 62 Slayer.

Coming close to the Slayer Helm

Gained a few Levels:

50 Herblore

50herbalore-1.jpg

50 Summoning

50summoning.jpg

55 Theiving

55theiving.jpg

Opieous.png

Scapin since July 05'