dfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow nice o ogmogmgogmg shift algrtererijejf ctrla supt+ 10/10

[hide=]That was just to make you happy lol[/hide]

[hide=]If you posted on rate thisyou should be aware that people can give you whatever feedback they feel nessesary towards your achievement , so if they consider a bad/not worth achievement and explain why , you have no right to force them to change their opinions[/hide]

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow nice o ogmogmgogmg shift algrtererijejf ctrla supt+ 10/10

[hide=]That was just to make you happy lol[/hide]

[hide=]If you posted on rate thisyou should be aware that people can give you whatever feedback they feel nessesary towards your achievement , so if they consider a bad/not worth achievement and explain why , you have no right to force them to change their opinions[/hide]

^ what he sed 100% right

also having more money and better skills does make us better than the rest, cos thats the point of it lolz

otgsig2.png

well sry being a little over exceited from ever buying my first over 10m item and even ever having more than 10m. it might not be important to you, but fyi...about 80% of runescape would beg to have a dfs for which they dont have enough money. you guys might jsut be some kind of legends or super rich ppl. but the majority of runescape would think im a legend. if you guys think youre being cool by saying. "wow buying a not so expesive item 1/10" gratz on being the biggest nerd ever, since you really then dont understand the concept of life. good bye.

EDIT: btw. how did you feel when you got your first dfs. i dont think you were like "*sigh* i just got a dfs. how sad." so dont ruin the moments of other ppl. if you nothing but something negative to say, then dont say it.

there are better shields then the dfs you know? and for YOUR information, we can rate depending on our perspectives on how great the achievement is. since you've bought an item which took not longer then a minute of effort, it's not really an achievement. plus the amount you've payed for it isn't a lot. an average scaper should have around 25m cash since it's so easy to rake in gold from new updates. also, the majority could careless if you are wearing that shield. it's not expensive, it's already been more then a year since its release. items like 3a and phats will get you some attention but dfs is mainly for the public use.

so sorry to burst your bubble, but you are so far from becoming anywhere near a legend. especially with that attitude.

well sry being a little over exceited from ever buying my first over 10m item and even ever having more than 10m. it might not be important to you, but fyi...about 80% of runescape would beg to have a dfs for which they dont have enough money. you guys might jsut be some kind of legends or super rich ppl. but the majority of runescape would think im a legend. if you guys think youre being cool by saying. "wow buying a not so expesive item 1/10" gratz on being the biggest nerd ever, since you really then dont understand the concept of life. good bye.

EDIT: btw. how did you feel when you got your first dfs. i dont think you were like "*sigh* i just got a dfs. how sad." so dont ruin the moments of other ppl. if you nothing but something negative to say, then dont say it.

You do know that most if not all of Tip.It's high levels got their dfs's from visage drops?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

It's starts with an 'n', ends with 'ice' and TIF people aren't it.

What he said.

Ryan31rjk.png

[hide=]24x Dboots/28x Whips/6x Dbows

50+ Dk drops

99 Cooking achieved 25th of Janurary #52114 to 99.

99 Hunter achieved 21st Feburary #7216 to 99.

99 Defence achieved 7th July #48009 to 99.

99 Hitpoints achieved 5th August #60299 to 99.

99 Attack achieved 14th August #70001 to 99.

99 Strength achieved 2nd September #100069 to 99. [/hide]

You do know that most if not all of Tip.It's high levels got their dfs's from visage drops?

Uhh... no lol i dont think that`s true at all

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Congratulations on getting your first extremely expensive item. Have fun with it. :thumbup:

sorry made me laugh a lot. its not extremely expensive. 15m can be made easily, and even the average skiller has more cash than that. sorry but seriously, an extremely expensive item is something such as a partyhat/3a item.

seriously if you have nothing good to post, dont post it. also i have had around 3 dfs' so far, neither made me think omg i need to post this because no one on rs has one except me zomg. and 80% of runescape would not beg to have a dfs considering that that proportion of rs are probably free to play accounts. btw, buying something over 10m isnt an achievement. try 100m or something then maybe worth a post with a 5/10 rate. otherwise dont post, simple as or wait... want me to start posting everytme i buy a santa hat? no. so dont be an idiot. also, you saying that people dont understand the concept of life, is:

a.) irrelevant to the argument

b.) stupid as you do not know the people

c.) making you seem like one of those noobs who go around calling people nerds because they dont perform a skillcape emote or something.

also you say people dont understand the concept of life and are nerds, then why are you getting so happy about buying an item in a virtual world. sorry but the definition of hipocrisy fits your argument...

about people thinking you are a legend, um hate to break it to you, but a dfs is common now. not at all rare these days and not considered an item that only the super rich can get hold of. perhaps understand that most of rs are not necessarily impressed by a 15m shield. also if you had shed some light on how you get the cash for it, why you wanted it etc, you may have got higher rates.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Made me giggle.

About the shield, it is a good shield, but I have to agree - it is not that big an achievement.. But neither the less; congratulations, have fun with it, and good luck with making more money^^

Uhh... no lol i dont think that`s true at all

I think most of them :oops:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

So realist people are nerds now? You think people will call you a legend? Well only newbies will, but buying a dfs is not worth a topic, I did buy a DFS and was very excited with it but I didn't make a topic about it, and no, we don't think we are being cool by giving you the rating you deserve we're just telling you to NOT do it next time, if you're going to post a rate this, please do it for an *achievement*. Thanks

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I wouldn't think that...the people in these forums just have higher standards than what a normal rs economy would have. I enjoy this push to be better, as for it makes you all better people when you have those behind you pushing you to do better.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

New Topic!

081212214040od2.png

Rate 1-10

10/10 for sure, needles are hawt.

omg i heard needles are going up a lot is it true they 30m worth street price??????

10/10 for sure

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

omg i heard needles are going up a lot is it true they 30m worth street price??????

10/10 for sure

Yes there is rumour of a new creature with which you need needles in order to kill it. They drop the elusive new Dragon Kite!

Thanks for the awesome rates guys :thumbsup:

1288581197250-1.jpg

2/10 i'll give you a 10/10 for 3k

Holy [cabbage] wtf!!!!!!!!!!! I swear you people are always negative. Like the saying goes... Life's like a box of chocolates, some taste like [wagon]. In other words if you got nothing good to say then don't say it ffs.... -.-

1288581197250-1.jpg

2/10 i'll give you a 10/10 for 3k

Holy [cabbage] wtf!!!!!!!!!!! I swear you people are always negative. Like the saying goes... Life's like a box of chocolates, some taste like [wagon]. In other words if you got nothing good to say then don't say it ffs.... -.-

noob i can rate what i want.

wl7w9j.png