Help me out with a band name

Powman3

Pow-Pow-POW, acronym'd - Pow³

DeltSmash

Ahaha. I lol'd.

I appreciate the help Langzor, but not really what I would like. :P

Bah, people these days. No taste for art.

Uh, Jawbreaker? Because people will be like :0 except there mouths will stretch so far they'll break their jaws? Iunno, but you could be in for some lawsuits, buddy.

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY JAWBREAKER? Jawbreaker founded [bleep]ing post-hardcore.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Just think until you come up with something good. You'll know when that happens. It took me a month to think of Ataraxy for my band name.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

How about the Four Skins? You get four people in the band and don't wear any shirts when you play.

XD God I would love to do that. Haha

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Okay, honestly.. I'm in a band. And locally, we're pretty successful.

The best band names are usually inside jokes, or just come to you. If you have to sit down and think about it hard.. the name is going to suck and not stick. So just practice and stuff without a name, and you'll eventually figure it out. Good luck.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Pow-Pow-POW, acronym'd - Pow³

DeltSmash

Ahaha. I lol'd.

I appreciate the help Langzor, but not really what I would like. :P

Bah, people these days. No taste for art.

Uh, Jawbreaker? Because people will be like :0 except there mouths will stretch so far they'll break their jaws? Iunno, but you could be in for some lawsuits, buddy.

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY JAWBREAKER? Jawbreaker founded [bleep] post-hardcore.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? D:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

My brother told me today a way to find a band name (I think he got it from 4chan or something), as well as the name of your first album.

First, you go to wikipedia and press the random page button, and whatever the title of the page is that's the name of your band. Next you go to wikiquote and press the random page button again. You have to find a quote and use the last 3 - 7 words of it for your album name ;)

We made some good ones, the best was "Skinny [bleep]", and the album was "Do you remember the taste of strawberries?" :lol:

vansing.png

We Piss Rainbows.

LOLLL

How about

"The Powman_3 Project"

My brother told me today a way to find a band name (I think he got it from 4chan or something), as well as the name of your first album.

First, you go to wikipedia and press the random page button, and whatever the title of the page is that's the name of your band. Next you go to wikiquote and press the random page button again. You have to find a quote and use the last 3 - 7 words of it for your album name

We made some good ones, the best was "Skinny [bleep]", and the album was "Do you remember the taste of strawberries?"

Artist Name: Scott Jaworski

Album Name: "End Of This Misery" NO JOKE! Hahahaaaaaa

"We have experienced the truth of this prophecy, for England has become the habitation of outsiders and the dominion of foreigners. Today, no Englishman is earl, bishop, or abbott, and newcomers gnaw away at the riches and very innards of England; nor is there any hope for an end of this misery."

EdIT:

LOL!!! I tried again, and ladies and gentleman, please welcome Oklahoma State Highway 91 and their famous album, A New Nationalism!!!

lol'd

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge