10.6 of 10 blackmarks

Guest furysweeper

few things i learned after playing for 4 years and then going from never having a black mark to being 1 day muted for something that happened at least 6 months before and 6 days later being perm muted:

never talk about anything besides rs (i told some1 to use cheat codes on gta4)

be extremely cautious when talking in cc's (was in my clans cc when a random person who wanted to join comes in when i tell the person to use cheats on gta4 (he joined the clan later that day :evil:))

talk to no1 under lvl 120 cb (lol as much as u want but up until then most noobs think theres a chance to become a p mod and will take any oppurtunity givin to them and most players after 120 have givin up hope if they ever had any :lol: but seriously ::')

join a clan (or if ur in 1 already try to persuade the leaders to use 1) that uses an outside source to communicate (swiftkit/switch, teamspeak, ventrillo and the likes (saves lotta trouble the cc can create))

jagex likes to be douchebags and kick u when ur down so be very careful

to bad addictions are hard to shake ive been muted since september and every since been waiting for new years because its rumored they do a new years resolution and take away blackmarks/mutes/bans so hang in there stay quiet talk to ppl u trust with ur life and if/when ur blackmarks are takin away kick jagex in the balls :D

also u said ur on last chance? i havent gotten 1 of those and all my appeals were denied :| ne idea how u got urs?

Racist against people below level 120? Dude, just so you know there's still stupid people +120. Trust me, i've met a few. Anyone can be stupid, anywhere, anytime. So I just thought I would mention that.

I'm not a noob which you are talking about here... Well, I was, until I got perm muted. But I got unmuted, so I kinda learned my lesson. And i'm only level 100.

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

few things i learned after playing for 4 years and then going from never having a black mark to being 1 day muted for something that happened at least 6 months before and 6 days later being perm muted:

never talk about anything besides rs (i told some1 to use cheat codes on gta4)

be extremely cautious when talking in cc's (was in my clans cc when a random person who wanted to join comes in when i tell the person to use cheats on gta4 (he joined the clan later that day :evil:))

talk to no1 under lvl 120 cb (lol as much as u want but up until then most noobs think theres a chance to become a p mod and will take any oppurtunity givin to them and most players after 120 have givin up hope if they ever had any :lol: but seriously ::')

join a clan (or if ur in 1 already try to persuade the leaders to use 1) that uses an outside source to communicate (swiftkit/switch, teamspeak, ventrillo and the likes (saves lotta trouble the cc can create))

jagex likes to be douchebags and kick u when ur down so be very careful

to bad addictions are hard to shake ive been muted since september and every since been waiting for new years because its rumored they do a new years resolution and take away blackmarks/mutes/bans so hang in there stay quiet talk to ppl u trust with ur life and if/when ur blackmarks are takin away kick jagex in the balls :D

also u said ur on last chance? i havent gotten 1 of those and all my appeals were denied :| ne idea how u got urs?

Racist against people below level 120? Dude, just so you know there's still stupid people +120. Trust me, i've met a few. Anyone can be stupid, anywhere, anytime. So I just thought I would mention that.

I'm not a noob which you are talking about here... Well, I was, until I got perm muted. But I got unmuted, so I kinda learned my lesson. And i'm only level 100.

racist do you know the definition of that?

well i pulled out it out for you

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

in this situation it would be called levelists (made up oh well)

foukouei.png

I am going to go ahead and lock this. There is too much flaming occurring and the question has been sufficiently answered.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85