Hardest Skills To Master - List

Howdydee2003

All this thread seems to be discussing is the number of people that have 99 in a skill. In my view you "master" a skill when you reach a level above which there is no longer anything new to do with the skill. For example you "master" mining at lev 85 when able to mine rune, you master farming at lev 85 when able to grow torstal ....etc. There are only a few skills that need lev 99 to master, smithing being one of them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get how some skills r easier then others. u mean to achieve them?

because every skill takes no brain to do. all u need is time and patience.

otherwise ok list. ppl will still have their own opinions. and for those buyable skills, u cant just put them last just because they r buyable... u know the money did come from somewhere and it was hard to achieve. especially the 99 prayer. put prayer up higher.

#14 Fishing - 11,177

-Now This Surprised me, Fishing has been out since the beginning...I thought there would be a lot more people Maxing this out

Actually fishing was released on June 11, 2001 so it hasn't been there since the beginning =P

A_Kekek.png

Rc, herblore and construction aren't really hard to train, but they all cost so much. And that's why so few have 99 in those skills.

IMO the hardest skill is summoning, since you can't buy the charms you need to train it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

this is all based on opinion and what skills you like to do because for me firemaking and fletching would be some of the hardest because i hate those skills.

Haha! You have to be kidding.

Firemaking and Fletching is basically:

Click. Click. Click.

Bank.

Click. Click. Click

Bank.

RSI

RSI

Click. Click. Click.

RSI

Bank.

Click. Click. Click.

Cape.

Skills where you need to go out and make an effort and takes more then two weeks to get, such as Slayer, Summoning, Runecrafting and Mining are actually worth being placed on the Hardest Skills list.

Mining:

click, lick, click, click, click, click, click, and so on

Slayer:

Place your cannon, click, wait, click, wait, click, summun your bunyp, wait.

Runecrafting:

Click, click, click, click, bank, click, click, click, bank.

every single thing in runescae is clicking, and honestly, apart from runecrafting wich takes a very long time and dedication to achieve, i dont see how you want to say that firemaking is harder then mining, its the exact same thing!

And if you say that i dont lke slayer, i love slayer, but it just makes a easier 99 then firemaking, as i enjoy doing it better then burning down 3mil worth of maples :ugeek:

Peace

PS: Btw, i wanted to see you achieve 99 firemaking or fletching in 2 week period -.-

In my opinion, here's how I list all 24 from easiest to hardest (#1 is hardest)

24. Cooking

23. Fletching

22. Firemaking

21. Thieving

20. Range

19. Hunter

18. Strength

17. Defense

16. Slayer

15. Attack

14. Hitpoints

13. Fishing

12. Woodcutting

11. Magic

10. Runecrafting

9. Prayer

8. Summoning

7. Construction

6. Crafting

5. Herblore

4. Farming

3. Agility

2. Smithing

1. Mining (This skill is so god-awful boring I can't even stand to level it. The only reason I'm level 62 is because my girlfriend got 40-58 (she has 76 on her account) and I got from 58-61 from shooting stars.

Scribbler_26.png

Scribbler_26.png

Scribbler_26.png

Slayer Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 1x Leaf-Bladed Sword

Barrows Drops: 1x Torag Hammers

Aviansies Drops: 2,000+ Bars, 2x Teeth Key Half

24. Cooking

23. Fletching

22. Firemaking

21. Thieving

20. Range

19. Hunter

18. Strength

17. Defense

16. Slayer

15. Attack

14. Hitpoints

13. Fishing

12. Woodcutting

11. Magic

10. Runecrafting

9. Prayer

8. Summoning

7. Construction

6. Crafting

5. Herblore

4. Farming

3. Agility

2. Smithing

1. Mining (This skill is so god-awful boring I can't even stand to level it. The only reason I'm level 62 is because my girlfriend got 40-58 (she has 76 on her account) and I got from 58-61 from shooting stars.

how can attack and hp be harder then slayer :wall:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

To be honest I don't see how the author could put any imput on what his favorites are. It might as well be a questionaire. I've seen this thread before, so don't tell me this is some far out original idea. Oh well I guess no one can be totally unbiased, even if your comments were pretty banal, and uninteresting.

[hide=]

24. Cooking

23. Fletching

22. Firemaking

21. Thieving

20. Range

19. Hunter

18. Strength

17. Defense

16. Slayer

15. Attack

14. Hitpoints

13. Fishing

12. Woodcutting

11. Magic

10. Runecrafting

9. Prayer

8. Summoning

7. Construction

6. Crafting

5. Herblore

4. Farming

3. Agility

2. Smithing

[/hide]

Hey an opinion! this is useful...?

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Rc, herblore and construction aren't really hard to train, but they all cost so much. And that's why so few have 99 in those skills.

IMO the hardest skill is summoning, since you can't buy the charms you need to train it.

how can you say summoning is the hardest? you can easily get those charms while doing slayer. also, why would you say that rc is not hard, it has the slowest exp per hour by far and it doesn't cost very much because of how easy it is to make back the money you would loose training it.

billybobj282.gif

I love all the praise mining is getting. I love mining, and it is going to be my first 99. it takes forever to lvl, and I am not autoing cuz that's just dumb and its the journey not the destination. I think in a few years more people will have 99 rc than mining, and that's understandable, since mining yields little/no benefit. I hate those who say "rune is great money". no, it isn't. unless u have a psychic sense and caculator precision in timing, u will always log into worlds with depleated rune rocks. the time is hardly worth the 13k u can sell each ore for. then great reward of mining the honest way, which I doubt even half of the 1.7k 99 miners used, is the self gratifying feelin of reaching 99 in a skill that has no real benefit, and that u did it for the love of the skill, since if u didn't love mining, you wouldn't spend all that time getting 99 in it with no monetary gain like other skills

also, people with money can easily get 99 in construction, farming, prayer, herblore, etc. any1 with money can do that. anyone with money can pick up a pick and click on a rock, but not everyone will last to 99. most will give up around 70-75. but someone with 10gp to their name who loves mining can pick up a pick and start mining to 99 and outlast the rich millionaire. mining is a skill of endurance, not money. money means nothing. rich, poor, if u are willing to put the time in, you will achieve 99 in mining

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

1. Runecraft

2. Agility/Mining

3. Slayer

i put slayer at number 3 because to a certain extent you can afk it

mining and agility slightly faster xp wise than rc, so goes to number 2, as for buyables, it goes down to how deep your pockets are so.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Have you tried RC on world 66 or with runners? its still painfully slow to train. No skill is purchasable in the sense that you pay some money and a 99 appears on your screen. Stupid though it may seem, this seems to be a common misconception.

NICKELEY102.png

I think the best indicator for this is how many people got maxed 200m exp on it and if none how many has like over 100m eg. Numbers of 99's doesnt tell the truth. Of course the time the skill has been out affects too so you must think about that too.