Brawling gloves... Wicked SICK xp

jjjon123

EDIT: I posted this because I was surprised I never saw any posts like this about brawling gloves and Iwas thinking about how ridiculous the fireming xp was. STOP FLAMEING!!!! and thx, forgot about lunar spells

Brawling gloves...

Brawling Gloves have the ability to greatly increase experience gained while training on a PVP world. While

wearing Brawling Gloves on a PVP world, any experience gained will be multiplied by 1.5 (50% extra). If used

in the Wilderness on a PVP world, you will receive four times the usual experience gained! Brawling gloves will

eventually disintegrate after use. Brawling gloves come in these types:

* Agility

* Cooking

* Firemaking

* Fishing

* Hunter

* Magic

* Melee

* Mining

* Prayer

* Ranged

* Smithing

* Thieving

* Woodcutting

4 times xp is alot, especially for the skills in bold above. By using the various banks in the wildy, the

xp rate can be insane. I will be going through each skill in bold explaining the absolutely ridiculous

xp rate that can be achieved.

[hide=Melee]Not that ridiculous but, 1,200 xp per Green drag compared to 300??? Thats kind-of awesome[/hide]

[hide=Prayer]Being able to get the same xp rate as ecto-fungus extremely fast and without the fuss can be VERY ridiculous[/hide]

[hide=Magic]260xp each for high alch is hands-down the most ridiculously fast mage xp EVER[/hide]

[hide=Cooking]Now it's getting REALLY insane, 1 load of sharks will net you UP TO 23,520 xp O.o wtf?????[/hide]

[hide=Firemaking]Lets say your a (moderatly) high level char with 77 fm and you want your first (fastest and easiest) 99

by using brawling gloves and 27 magic logs you will get 32,805 xp PER LOAD!!!! (or 21,870 xp with yews)

you can probably (with enough money and gloves) get to lvl 99 in a few hours!!!!!!!!! :shock:[/hide]

Wow... though dangerous to use in the wildy, brawling gloves can net MASSIVE amounts of xp (especially with cooking and FM'ing)

in shourt amounts of time. Imagine, with enough money (and no-life skills) you can get 200m firemaking xp in 1-2days!!!!!!!!

That IS ridiculous...

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are simply amazing, I got 60k mining exp from iron ore in the hobgoblin mine in 30 mins, which was jst like :0 72 - 73.

I also had thieving where I got from 55 - 58 with one set of gloves + more exp =]

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)

Yes, they are great.

However, they are only great if you're an avid PKer and get these as a byproduct. They are definitely not worth the time of hunting down for the purposes you described alone. You can easily do a simple task like cooking 4 loads of sharks much faster at any bank than the time it would take to obtain the gloves.

If you already have the gloves, they are great. They are like an extra bonus for training your skills as a product of pking. But pking just to get the gloves is not worth the time.

I believe I was hitting 137k agility experience per hour at the Wild course, awesome experience. :thumbup:

Yeah, but it's not continuous, and it's insanely dangerous too, it's like some kind of 'extreme skilling'.

God dammit that gold selling banner ad has come up for the hundredth time today. -.-

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Man o man what i would do to get my hands on a set, ive killed plenty of people in wildy and i have yet to encounter a set of gloves.

I have 9 smithing, 3 cooking, and 9 prayer gloves from pking if only guilded alters were in wildy :P

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Yes, they are great.

However, they are only great if you're an avid PKer and get these as a byproduct. They are definitely not worth the time of hunting down for the purposes you described alone. You can easily do a simple task like cooking 4 loads of sharks much faster at any bank than the time it would take to obtain the gloves.

If you already have the gloves, they are great. They are like an extra bonus for training your skills as a product of pking. But pking just to get the gloves is not worth the time.

^ =D> =D>

P.S. I thought only people from my home state of Maine said stuff like "wicked sick".

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Man o man what i would do to get my hands on a set, ive killed plenty of people in wildy and i have yet to encounter a set of gloves.

I have 9 smithing, 3 cooking, and 9 prayer gloves from pking if only guilded alters were in wildy :P

You still get 1,5x xp if you use then on a pvp world. 3,5(altar) x 1,5= better :thumbsup:

I've gotten 2 gloves so far, used one pair (magic).

Since I haven't compared it to regular exp I can't say how good it was, but yeah, it was fun.

Haven't used the second pair (wc).

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

Call me stupid but is there anywhere in the wildy where you can even fish shark for the 4x bonus?

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.