Brawling gloves... Wicked SICK xp

jjjon123

I got fm brawling gloves in my bank. Im only 70 fm so I am probably going to use yew logs. I just need to find a good place to do it. I was thinking banking at castle wars (ring of dueling) and lighting logs in wild near clan wars (games necklace) but there are so many noobs that will kill me for no loot there. When I do find a spot and use the gloves I'll be sure to tell you how much exp/hr I get.

Soldin_911.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got fm brawling gloves in my bank. Im only 70 fm so I am probably going to use yew logs. I just need to find a good place to do it. I was thinking banking at castle wars (ring of dueling) and lighting logs in wild near clan wars (games necklace) but there are so many noobs that will kill me for no loot there. When I do find a spot and use the gloves I'll be sure to tell you how much exp/hr I get.

If there are any Ancients teleports that keep you within level 20 Wilderness, or at least close to it, you could use that.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Yes, they're insane XP. However:

For magic, you may as well use string amulet with unstrung holy symbols. Less clicking, better XP. Just teleport to say, Clan Wars, take 5 steps west, click it once, walk 5 steps east, use ring of dueling to bank. If you die... oh well you lose less than 30 astrals and unstrung amulets. No big deal.

For cooking, same deal as for magic. Take a load of wild pies or summer pies and use the bake pie spell, which cooks them all in one click, with no chance to burn. You can't cook sharks with a 100% success rate because the gloves take up the slot used for cooking gauntlets (Unless you're 99 cooking using chef's delight, and if you're 99, why are you training cooking? Even so it's hardly worth the cost of chef's delight.)

If there are any Ancients teleports that keep you within level 20 Wilderness, or at least close to it, you could use that.

Thanks for the idea, the teleport is lvl 78 Dareeyak Teleport requires 2 law 3 fire 2 air Teleports to lvl 23 wilderness. There is also one that teleports to lvl 19 wilderness but IT is in between clan war and bounty hunter meaning pkers . But i think Dareeyak Teleport combined with ring of dueling to castle wars will work great. throw in spirit terrorbird and bam! super fast fm exp.

Soldin_911.png

Fist of Guthix bank is only a few steps away from wild...As for fishing, there's a swordfish/tuna and lobster fishing spot on the east edge of the wilderness.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

I've gotten 2 gloves so far, used one pair (magic).

Since I haven't compared it to regular exp I can't say how good it was, but yeah, it was fun.

Haven't used the second pair (wc).

How much XP until they're destroyed?

Right now i'm using my fishing and cooking gloves together. fishing lobs in easern wilderness with 4x bonus, and cooking what i catch right here too, then dropping the cooked lobs. So far gained around 10k fishing and 15k cooking exp in 10 mins.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Not tradable, right?

Non tradeable BUT high value, something im glad jagex did. Means you can use them, with the only risk being to other items in your inventory.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

It seems to me that you have no idea what the fastest ways to train those respective skills are.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

dang i want some. any1 willing to lemme killem for some? i can pay max trade a couple of times to reimburse w/e u lost. fm gloves would help me alot right now.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Call me stupid but is there anywhere in the wildy where you can even fish shark for the 4x bonus?

Theres a place to fish anchovies, other than that I don't know any other fishing spots in wildy.

You can get lobbies/ tuna and swordies at a spot east of the Greaters.

I currently have 25 brawling gloves, and my friend has 33. We get tons of them.

Magic -- alch or string ammies. Mage Bank works well for this.

Melee -- Axe Hut, Fire Giants, Ice Plateau, they're all good. Axe hut has a quick getaway through the spirit portals.

Firemaking -- Run into edge wildy and burn there or tele into wildy and burn.

Smithing -- Teleport to Dareeyak and use the anvil there, glory back (glories work up to 30 wildy). Mithril plates are 2 gp per exp, addy plates are like 1.5 gp per exp. Thats without the SC hammer. Yeah.

Mining -- Shooting stars in wildy, or iron.

Fishing -- The lobby spot in eastern wildy by Greaters.

Thieving -- Menaphite thugs/Pyramid Plunder are probably best -- rogues probably wouldn't cut it even with the 4x exp.

Prayer -- Altaring bones of course.

Ranged -- Chinning nechs, mm, whatever.

Cooking -- What I'm trying to figure out. Its probably pies on lunars or wines if they work.

Agility -- Wilderness course. Nuff said.

Hunter -- Black Salamanders WOULD be best -- except they're located in one of the most popular multi pking spots. Basically, its a death wish to do Black Salamanders. Chins are also commonly pked at. If you really want, I guess do red salamanders or something. Black salamanders for the insane, and chins maybe.

Might have missed a couple types but those are the best methods.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Must...pk...must...pk....If only I didn't get killed every time I try it!!!!

I can hear the Rocky soundtrack playing in my head..du-nu-na du-nu-na! If only I had some sides of beef to train on! Mickey? are you there can you help me? I Know! I will chase chickens!!!

"When I get tru wit ya kid, your gonna eat thunda and crap lighnin!"

But seriously, where is the "How to PK class" and where do I sign up?

chris_924.png

No one has mentioned the best way to get prayer experience yet.

Barbarian Pyres give 3x the prayer experience, on top of the 4x prayer experience makes 12x prayer experience per bone ;)

864 xp per bone. Sure you have to do a lot of collecting to get the mangled bones but once you've done that it's a hell of a lot quicker to do.

Dagannoth bones would be 1500xp each, well worth the price.

Barbarian Pyres give 3x the prayer experience, on top of the 4x prayer experience makes 12x prayer experience per bone ;)

864 xp per bone. Sure you have to do a lot of collecting to get the mangled bones but once you've done that it's a hell of a lot quicker to do.

I thought they had to be chewed bones to work?

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I thought they had to be chewed bones to work?

You can use both, but mangled bones have the side effect of conjuring a barbarian spirit.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Call me stupid but is there anywhere in the wildy where you can even fish shark for the 4x bonus?

Theres a place to fish anchovies, other than that I don't know any other fishing spots in wildy.

If I recall correctly there is at least a fishing spot in the wilderness for lobsters and swordfish, at the east coast of the wilderness. It is in the upper lvl 30's or lower 40's I don't remember which. It might also have a shark spot. I don't know since it's only been there for under 3 years and I don't camp out in the wildy as much as I used to :-P

captain_poet.png