Brawling gloves... Wicked SICK xp

jjjon123

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tip: When not in use (between inventories), remove gloves. I made my gloves last through 100k smithing xp. I have 2 smithing, 1 cooking, 3 ranged, and 2 agility left to use. I am f2p however so I have to wait a couple of weeks to use them. I will probably get another sc helm, sell my saradomin rune armour and chin and get to 88-90 range.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

A tip: When not in use (between inventories), remove gloves. I made my gloves last through 100k smithing xp. I have 2 smithing, 1 cooking, 3 ranged, and 2 agility left to use. I am f2p however so I have to wait a couple of weeks to use them. I will probably get another sc helm, sell my saradomin rune armour and chin and get to 88-90 range.

Time is not important. If you don't believe that, wear some of your gloves for a few hours and you'll notice that they don't dissapear.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Whoever said their friend tested SC + brawling and found it to be 6x in wildy is wrong. I have personally tested it, and the way it works is this.

The EXP you get is multiplied by the SC tool. It is then multiplied by the brawling glove, and counted as 1 use. This is 8X EXP. 100 exp normally with SC tool + wildy... would be 100 * 2 * 4. Not 100*2 + 100*4.

Well, I basically am making a guide thats far enough to say that everything wanted to be known in this thread is available in it. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=780792 -- Its a work in progress, but its to answer questions held in this thread and held by many, many people. I'm always getting pm's -- where should I use my gloves? How? Do SC tools work? Is it 6x or 8x? That guide is being created for that reason.

Sorry to be advertising my guide, but it just answers pretty much ALL the questions in this thread, lol.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

epic exp yeah, but to get enough gloves for 200m in a stat you would probs be able to get the xp in the time they take to get or more.. if the way i put that makes sense :D

Attack - Strength - Defence - Hitpoints - Range - Fletching - Cooking - Thieving - Woodcutting - Hunter - Farming - SlaYer - Summoning Mining ~

~ Whips : 30 ~ 90+ barrows drops ~

~ Tal Shiar Alliance ~ W132 ~

~ 2230+ total ~

Time is not important. If you don't believe that, wear some of your gloves for a few hours and you'll notice that they don't dissapear.

yeah its all based on xp...and good luck with the ranging ones, they lasted me around 10-15 minutes chinning at ape atoll before they dissapeared -.-

Ranged brawlers work on the amount of hits on a target you do, so chinning is the worst idea(even more so because its outside of wilde and only 1.5x exp)

So for example, if you throw a chin and hit 8 targets, it counts as 8 shots, whereas if you use normal ranged gear, it would take 8 shots at a target to use the same charge up.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^