You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitman76 was banned and deleted 1 month after i created this forum account. I quit for about 2-3 months then I came back because I actually enjoy playing the game and didn't mind starting from the beginning. And now, Ambrose273 is a much better account then hitman ever was. I still miss that account and i miss the friends i had on that account (had played since 2003-had 2 santas) but because i played the game for fun, and not as a chore I came back.

But if i lose Ambrose i don't think i'll come back. I'm too old and don't have enough time to start all over again, so i think i'll just quit :?

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

I would never come back. My account already sucks enough. Thinking of making another one would make me Burst into flames.

If I ever got banned I would get up, calmly make a sandwich, eat it, get a glass of milk, drink it, go to my computer, unplug it, and toss it out of my window so hard it kills a cat outside.

wow.jpg

Glad to know my homies are looking out for me.

Oh I have played RS since the beginning. I started a couple months before Christmas when crackers where dropped. I had a pure and a main. My main eventually reach 99 fishing...then went on to gain a total of 25M fishing xp. Combat level was around 95 or so. He was banned. My pure was around lvl 85 or so...he got banned. This was around 3 years ago. I always said I wouldnt start again but...I did. Some friends gave me a couple 100k to get started and I started a new char and he reached around lvl 90 and yet again I get banned. So I would definitely quit now right? Wrong, I now have another char...Tri__m1...2 spaces. Ugh.

tri%20%20m1.gif

Boring89-banned with 22 million fishing xp

tri__m1=new main