Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

You're Banned! Account Deleted!

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

Master_Smither
[ Display Name History ]

Master_Smither

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,267 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Runescapew44

My banned? You should make it "you're" :P One of my old skill pure accounts was deleted awhile ago. I wasn't that mad. If my main account was deleted I would mostly just want to know why.

No he is right your is talking about possession and you're is short for you are. You are account banned does not sound right does it?

No, and to whoever said that jagex better refund them if it happened, they wouldnt lol.

Hi.

Why not?

No, and to whoever said that jagex better refund them if it happened, they wouldnt lol.

Yeah, when you sign up you have to agree that your character is property of Jagex so they won't refund you.

So much for morals eh? :P

Fair enough I guess.

If your account was banned for something you did then why should you get a refund? It's like taking a broken TV back to the store and demanding a refund even though you broke it and you know you broke it.
Click for My Blog

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts
  • RSN:Obtaurian
  • Clan:Dungeonsweepers (DGS)

My banned? You should make it "you're" :P One of my old skill pure accounts was deleted awhile ago. I wasn't that mad. If my main account was deleted I would mostly just want to know why.

No he is right your is talking about possession and you're is short for you are. You are account banned does not sound right does it?

On the contrary, "you are banned" DOES make more sense than "your banned," which is grammatically incorrect. Maybe you're reading it as "your ban," which would be okay.

Posted Image

To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Great_one
[ Display Name History ]

Great_one

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,704 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Y_z
to answer the question, yes.

i would play again but my char would be something special, such as getting untrimmed summoning , or just training 1 skill at a time to 99 and leave the rest at 1
Posted Image

Trollface
[ Display Name History ]

Trollface

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • RSN:RandallFlagg
  • Clan:DGS
I'd go play MapleStory. I have high level accounts in both RS and MS, so I'd devote more time into MapleStory, and only go on one of my 2 pures to pk (which is what I mostly do with my main anyway)

ddaanniiellh
[ Display Name History ]

ddaanniiellh

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,908 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Lil Dan Def
  • RSN2:Ddaanniiellh
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
If my main account, Ddaanniiellh was banned and deleted, then I would be happy that I have actually trained and worked on a secondary account that I would just as well play on (Lil Dan Def), and I would build that up and make it just as great, or greater than Ddaanniiellh was.

However, if both of them was banned/deleted...I would probably move on to another game.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Captainkidd
[ Display Name History ]

Captainkidd

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,864 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Well seeing as this would never have because I'm sure they have more backups then you have hair.

:lol:

But IF it actually did and they couldn't do anything about it I'd use it as an excuse to quit, because lately I've been trying to find one but none of them are working...

:(

~ Captainkidd

konkar
[ Display Name History ]

konkar

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • RSN:K O N K A R
I did, this new account K O N K A R.

It has been fun. :thumbsup:

Note; I don't do anything I don't enjoy now though, where as before I would have on K R I S K. I just play a little bit differently now; Hence low lvl skills, still having skills at lvl 1, and 55 or w/e Quest points lol.

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Omar
[ Display Name History ]

Omar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,722 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Thanks Jagex, goodbye Runescape, hello world.
Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can
Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?
Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?
Camera guy: still laughing
Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy
Camera guy: runs away still laughing
Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down
Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!
Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

doomy
[ Display Name History ]

doomy

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,679 posts
Hell no, I'd send in an appeal and if that doesn't work I'm outa there.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Melos
[ Display Name History ]

Melos

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • RSN:Melos
  • Clan:Maxed
Um, there is a reason why they don't ever delete accounts. They only ban accounts.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
I'd quit right then and there. I would probably cease all runescape related activitys and spend more time in real life and playing some other games I already play more often. If I liked starting from scratch I woudl have more than one account (not counting the one I used to scout the wild for my main way beck when).

Oh, and no I did not just admit to multilogging (not saying thats not how I completed sheild of arrav either :roll: ). I actuly scounted, logged out, logged into my main, and so on. Painful. Actualy I have two other accounts because my original second has my name (with a number) and I wanted an original name. The name of that account is a secret I have never revealed, though there is a way to figure it out via youtube.

b6brc9.jpg

yanksrule
[ Display Name History ]

yanksrule

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • RSN:yanxrul
  • RSN2:zezima
it'd give me encouragement to quit. i got about 3 other accounts that i can use that have decent stats. i could use them. i'd still rather kill myself than doing mep2 over again......
Posted Image

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

spooferfish
[ Display Name History ]

spooferfish

Crimson 'n' Gold

• Members
  • 3,783 posts
  • RSN:Spooferfish
  • RSN2:Qdoba
  • Clan:OCM
Id use another character that I already have, not from scratch. I don't think I would last long though. Quests were too frustrating for me.

35b9enp.jpg

toast647
[ Display Name History ]

toast647

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,435 posts
  • RSN:Toast647
  • RSN2:Cursed Toast
Well I have a pure so it wouldn't be that bad starting out with 25m and 99 range :twss:
Posted Image
Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Vuvuzela
[ Display Name History ]

Vuvuzela

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • RSN:Vuvu-zela
  • Clan:bzzzzzzz
Sure, I would start over. It would be easy since I would know the fastest ways to train.
Posted Image

Tom_Servo
[ Display Name History ]

Tom_Servo

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • RSN:Tom Servo
Nope.

dogman91100
[ Display Name History ]

dogman91100

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 82 posts
I would simply quit. I couldn't go through the stress of it all over again.

Posted Image
Posted Image

xen
[ Display Name History ]

xen

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • RSN:He of Legend
  • RSN2:Legacy of a
I already have once, but I will not again.

-----------
Posted Image
Started Jan 5th, '05. Banned Feb 23, '07 || Unbanned after 246 days. Active.

Olbritishchap
[ Display Name History ]

Olbritishchap

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,006 posts
  • RSN:Ipwnkthxbai
Been through that. Really depressing to know years of work is gone. But i started playing again, 1000+ total now ( a year later) and i'm still having fun, approaching where my old account was. But if this account is banned i think i'd just quit :lol:
Posted Image

QueenValerie
[ Display Name History ]

QueenValerie

Retired Tip.It Admins

• Members
  • 6,282 posts
  • RSN:QueenValerie
  • Clan:NONE
Nope I would quit for good.

P.S. xen I love your avatar makes me laugh!

Thanks for the laugh!

queenvalerie.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users