You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'v spent quite a long time on this game.

I think i'v been to absent from social life to really enjoy it because of this.

I'm glad im playing less, barly at all actually, because of that im not fallen in true love <3:

If i were to be banned, i would probably NEVER start this game again. It ate up my life.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I'v spent quite a long time on this game.

I think i'v been to absent from social life to really enjoy it because of this.

I'm glad im playing less, barly at all actually, because of that im not fallen in true love <3:

If i were to be banned, i would probably NEVER start this game again. It ate up my life.

Hope that is not a sign for future of the relationship :-#

I think iv missed out on a social life also. Considering I started RS when I was 12-13 (forget) and im almsot 20 now, lol.

Firstly, I would hope I DON'T get banned. If I do, however, I'd give up RS for good. It's simply too addicting, and even the frustration of starting over with a brand new, level 3 account might not be enough to keep me away. =P~

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

If my invisible account got deleted, I would either go pro in Guitar Hero or end up maxing runescape as a skiller.

Close my youtube account and start a new one for my skiller.

End up having all non combat skills to 99 with prayer, summoning as an exception.

99 Slayer on a level 3 would be awesome. :mrgreen:

I already have. 90 combat, 13XX total, 230+ qp lost.

It's much easier the second time. I was able to replicate it, and move even further on.

It is way easier the second time. It's taken me a year and a half to get the same skill total, way less to beat the combat level.

Vesica_Vinco.png

Fire cape achieved - 19/12/08 | 99 Cooking achieved - 31/8/09

I had a level 50 account once, I logged off in the Stronghold of Security before it was updated. When it was updated, my account was deleted. :[ Now I just started a new account out of sheer boredom.

sigwf1yq3ji0.png

archsupportei2.png

Achievements: Dragon Slayer Completed (1/4/2009) | Corrupt Dragon Drops: 3 | Treasure Trails Completed: 1

ANc4.gifWenY.gifEZep.gifJxyx.gif Click us!

Well im pretty sure if they have any database management skills, they always back up their data. So if your account gets deleted by accident they could recover it. Now if it gets deleted becuase you are a moron and call jagex mods names or break to many rules, then its your own fault. I have no worries about this honestly. So to me its a null question. But to answer the question, yes i would start over. I have way to many friends from around the world to just up and quit.

DMjuggalo.png

DMjuggalo.pngDMjuggalo.png

There is no chance in hell that I'd start this game over. I wish I never did start it but getting to where I am now, I wouldn't be able to do again.

That'd be the end of it, I'd be extremely happy, of course, also.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

If my invisible account got deleted, I would either go pro in Guitar Hero or end up maxing runescape as a skiller.

End up having all non combat skills to 99 with prayer, summoning as an exception.

Literally impossible unless u somehow manage to level it solely on genies etc. In which case, you'd waste even more of your life than the average player, just waiting for lamps! Best of luck tho...

Literally impossible unless u somehow manage to level it solely on genies etc. In which case, you'd waste even more of your life than the average player, just waiting for lamps! Best of luck tho...

Does everyone forget the beauty of rings of recoil as well as lunar magicks and friends to assist you? Get hit once, ring of recoil, have friend kill the monster. Sure, its a bit slow and you only get half the experience, however, it is doable without lamps and the like.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

Well, very good question

First, what would the writer do #-o

Second, i would make an account to play with friends and assist them in getting skills. That is the reason most of you play runescape, to play with friends and make friends (and i will not take that you don't have a friend on runescape because if you don't, your sad :x :lol: )

Lastly, How the heck would jagex get a account deleted from the database if it was not banned or anything (i know it is jagex but the seem to be doing good in general now :thumbsup: )???

Lastly, I would totally kill everyone in jagex then make a site opposing jagex and runescape if they deleted my account for no reason :twisted:

I wasn't banned but i did have to start over from scratch (well i didn't "have to", but i did) going from having the account Vexxon with a worth of ~20 mill i quit for nearly 2½ years and didn't think i was coming back. I did save some cash on my range pure (about 1M in items 60ish range beeing only stat). Well back i came, and there was a whole new rs, one where you could not pk, stake or drop trade or anything like that!

I was stumped, had a level 112 account with zero gp or stuff and a range pure with about 1m, wich turned out to be more like 400k when i came back.

But now im back and going strong, got about 5-8M of worth on Vexxon, but mainly play my old range pure who is now my main :D (He still sucks though, but im working on that - xb4d2d4b0n3x)

So theres a small story, and i hope a decent answer..

actualy it sort of hap[pend to me before... jan 2008 jagex messed up there blackmark system... they updated it in their words lol... as a resualt ym perm mute turned intoa perm banned with a last chance appeal... i was afraid to sue it cause if it got auto denied i would be in deep poo... i knew it was not on purpous so i waited it out and played on my 2nd account (always keep a spare =) ) about 4 days later they fixed it put me back at perm mute but they gave me another chance to appeal it... i did and i got un perm muted hehe... was perm muted for 1 1/2 years... quite a while....

so i guess i could say ya i would still play... be upset but i like the game... although latley i ahvnt played as much as i used to...

dj_phox.png

My first ever character was banned just before I left Secondary School at sixteen (I'm in my 20s now).

At the time I was absolutely devastated, she was pure and a very decent level for back then. In retrospect, it was the turning point in a life that until that point consisted of RS and a girl who went on to break my heart! :boohoo:

Rather than roll another char I decided to get a life and I never looked back. I sometimes think about what my life would be like if I hadn't got banned back then, I thank God I did.

I think those who are able to control the impulse to play RS are lucky - I've never been able to! I'm doing a bit better since I started playing again 5 months ago but I still do that thing where I suddenly realise it's 5am and I'm sat in my underwear surrounded by empty sweet wrappers, I've been PKing for 7 hours straight and I have work at 8am! :ohnoes:

The point I'm trying to make is I think for a majority of hardcore Runescapers, a ban would be a blessing in disguise!

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

My first ever character was banned just before I left Secondary School at sixteen (I'm in my 20s now).

At the time I was absolutely devastated, she was pure and a very decent level for back then. In retrospect, it was the turning point in a life that until that point consisted of RS and a girl who went on to break my heart! :boohoo:

Rather than roll another char I decided to get a life and I never looked back. I sometimes think about what my life would be like if I hadn't got banned back then, I thank God I did.

I think those who are able to control the impulse to play RS are lucky - I've never been able to! I'm doing a bit better since I started playing again 5 months ago but I still do that thing where I suddenly realise it's 5am and I'm sat in my underwear surrounded by empty sweet wrappers, I've been PKing for 7 hours straight and I have work at 8am! :ohnoes:

The point I'm trying to make is I think for a majority of hardcore Runescapers, a ban would be a blessing in disguise!

lol the very latest i have ever stayed up was 2:30 am and that was for a late night clan event.... i must say though im not the type of person who plays runescape in my underwear.. i prefer pajamas... then again you would too if it was 20o outside and about 50-60 in your room.... thats with heater at full blast.... turn off the heater and you drop to 40-60o

thsoe are Fahrenheit temps

dj_phox.png