Dragon: Whats next?

skgbafa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The warhammer would look similar to the mace...so id rather not have that soon. Kite would complete the set but again its not needd really.. Id rather like to see a dragon pickaxe, miners are getting the short end of the stick at the moment.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I'd like to see Jagex make some new, decent armor that isn't Dragon. The "success" of the Dragon Platebody has shown us that updating Dragon armor is useless now becuase it's been out so long people have lost interest and there are so many other alternatives. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a Dragon Defender or pick axe like some other people have suggested, it would be way more useful and I believe well received than another long overdue and outdated armor piece.

Kalydil.png

Kalydil.png

-Recipient of Lesser Demon Champion Scroll

The warhammer would look similar to the mace...so id rather not have that soon. Kite would complete the set but again its not needd really.. Id rather like to see a dragon pickaxe, miners are getting the short end of the stick at the moment.

Thank you! i spent a while training mining on f2p only to get member and find out there was no pickaxe but the was a wc axe. made me so mad. i want d pick now! idc how they bring it out as long as i can get one...or two.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

also, a kite wouldnt be a bad idea. it all just depends on the way it's obtained. (same with anything really) if it's too too hard, it'll be bs and die. if its not hard enough, it'll be too common and die down. just not too much. lolz. but i guess it all depends on the situation.

There should also be some kool (yes i know how i spelled it) set effect of full dragon as many have suggested. it'd have to be awesome, and yet not overpowered. tbh, im at a loss to think of how to do that.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

I would appreciate a Dragon Defender. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Imo

Defender (quest and minigame)

Kite (annoying to get, 3 parts from monster drops)

Pickaxe (Monster drop, much like axe)

Warhammer (who knows, might be like d2h)

And lets not forget the most important, the javelin, as said above a rare drop in quantities of one from an impossible monster to kill

sigsn9.jpg

How about GOD ARMOR(!) and a d pickaxe.

As long as they update the inferno adze to contain the power of the d pick then too

I'd like a dragon pickaxe more than an updated inferno adze (which I can't use anyways :D)

and the god armour, what do you mean by this? We already have god armour :P

DERBO_PK.png

nice.jpg

derbo_pk.png

How about GOD ARMOR(!) and a d pickaxe.

As long as they update the inferno adze to contain the power of the d pick then too

I'd like a dragon pickaxe more than an updated inferno adze (which I can't use anyways :D)

and the god armour, what do you mean by this? We already have god armour :P

I mean MOAR god armors. Like some Zaros armor or so. Or Seren armor. Or Marimbo armour :lol:

that would be awesome

priest_wiz.png

There should also be some kool (yes i know how i spelled it) set effect of full dragon as many have suggested. it'd have to be awesome, and yet not overpowered. tbh, im at a loss to think of how to do that.

Thats easy make the set effect only work on NPCs like example when all the armour is on Dragon fire is rendered useless or randomly when fighting NPCs the armour starts to glow red hot and your str att and def all increase by 15 then slowly drain away. Things that wont make it overpowered and wont effect pvp.

Thats easy make the set effect only work on NPCs like example when all the armour is on Dragon fire is rendered useless or randomly when fighting NPCs the armour starts to glow red hot and your str att and def all increase by 15 then slowly drain away. Things that wont make it overpowered and wont effect pvp.

If your stats increase then you can use those boosts in pvp...

priest_wiz.png

dragon platerobes \'

cmon, give the mages a chance! ;)

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

I'd imagine the kiteshield.. fits into the full helm then platebody pattern. I'd prefer a dragon defender but who knows

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009