Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dragon: Whats next?

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

jamesness
[ Display Name History ]

jamesness

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Clan:Werelentless
i was looking on forums other day and the idea for a dragon pick was brought up and sent to the runescape team by course of a jagex mod, so there is a possibility that it is next, since the inferno anze is a rune pick

Posted Image

Misterknowitall
[ Display Name History ]

Misterknowitall

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Priest Wiz
  • Clan:The Caped Carousers

i was looking on forums other day and the idea for a dragon pick was brought up and sent to the runescape team by course of a jagex mod, so there is a possibility that it is next, since the inferno anze is a rune pick

That is a copy-pasta message from JAGeX mods.

TheDayRsDied
[ Display Name History ]

TheDayRsDied

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 257 posts

Adamant Dragon.

Rune Dragon.

DRAGON DRAGON.

8-)

not again :|

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DRAGON DRAGON lolz

Verac's Dragon! Igonres Prayer and hits through defense! Drops the amazing Dragon Pick, which will be no better than the Rune Pick at first, and usable at level 41. However, a few months later Jagex will raise the requirement to lvl 61 and make it better than the Rune pick.

(Note to 9-year-olds with no sense of humor: This is a joke)

Seriously, Im tired of dragon items. Other than the Boots and Claws, no Dragon item is taken seriously in PVP or PKing. I hope they just push out all the remaining Dragon items at once and get it over with. It is almost as if they knew that the dragon plate would be usless but made it available anyway.

If they decide to make a useful dragon item, I hope it is dropped by a Slayer monster that is very hard to reach, and very hard to kill.
Posted Image
Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer
Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

bbq45
[ Display Name History ]

bbq45

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • RSN:bbq45
  • Clan:N/A
ant a dragon pick axe and a dragon kite shild
live your life to the fullest

onuasdad
[ Display Name History ]

onuasdad

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • RSN:onuasdad
I remember a tip.it times wrote about a possible dragon crossbow. The rangers need a new "super" weapon, they don't have many good weapons, especially in comparison to warriors and mages.
Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

B_Ryan20
[ Display Name History ]

B_Ryan20

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • RSN:B Ryan20

remember a tip.it times wrote about a possible dragon crossbow. The rangers need a new "super" weapon, they don't have many good weapons, especially in comparison to warriors and mages.

they have the d bow.. i think that giving rangers dragon crossbow that has a decent special might be overkill, i mean you can already hit in the 50+ with dragon bolts

Posted Image

onuasdad
[ Display Name History ]

onuasdad

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • RSN:onuasdad

remember a tip.it times wrote about a possible dragon crossbow. The rangers need a new "super" weapon, they don't have many good weapons, especially in comparison to warriors and mages.

they have the d bow.. i think that giving rangers dragon crossbow that has a decent special might be overkill, i mean you can already hit in the 50+ with dragon bolts

Along with the Power comes the Price. Quality comes from Quantity.
Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

Rune_User
[ Display Name History ]

Rune_User

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • RSN '07:Rune User 91
  • Clan:Clanless
plz i want dragon greataxe lol and make it work 4 darok 2 cuz that wud b s00p3r pwn4g3 lol

dpattle
[ Display Name History ]

dpattle

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • RSN:dpattle

plz i want dragon greataxe lol and make it work 4 darok 2 cuz that wud b s00p3r pwn4g3 lol

yeah...no! buy hey, i guess you can still alwayz hope. lolz

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3
Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Misterknowitall
[ Display Name History ]

Misterknowitall

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Priest Wiz
  • Clan:The Caped Carousers

We need better mage updates more than ranged ones.

demby123
[ Display Name History ]

demby123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,188 posts

We need better mage updates more than ranged ones.

1+ :)

chazzycaz
[ Display Name History ]

chazzycaz

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 232 posts

Seriously, Im tired of dragon items. Other than the Boots and Claws, no Dragon item is taken seriously in PVP or PKing.

Ever heard of the DDS? Dragon spear is lurers best friend, Dragon Mace can hit extremely high (albeit inaccurately)

Dragon items still have their place in Runescape, although the higher levelled players may not appreciate them anymore. The mid section of runescape 60-100 however, is an avid dragon fan.

Each Dragon weapon has its own use, you wont be able to find one which has no use at all!

Either way, I think Jagex cannot just leave the Dragon series unfinished, the set should be completed and there should be a set effect for the entire armour worn.

Pick should be next, then XBow, followed by the remaining D weapons.
Posted Image
Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D
Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users