Dragon: Whats next?

skgbafa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Items that need to come out: Bolded & Italicized are ones I guess are next

Dragon javelin

Dragon kiteshield

Dragon defender

Dragon pickaxe

Dragon short sword (aka, just Dragon Sword)

Dragon knives

Dragon crossbow

Dragon bolts (metal)

Dragon ore

Dragon bar

Dragon thrownaxe

Dragon cannonballs

Dragon wings? as a cape? Lol that would be...cool if done right

Dragon ring?

Dragon necklace?

Dragon belt?(if slot is made, lol)

i doubt they will release a dragon shortsword. however they may release other d weps

-warhammer

-xbow bolts and xbow. maybe release a new gem to make tips with for dragon bolts aswell

-throwing knives

-pickaxe ofcourse

-javeline maybe :lol:

specs for some-

[hide=]warhammer. a super strong swing that is slightly slower, but much more accurate and stronger. knocks backwards a few sq's and may stun

xbow. 75% chance of activating the special effect of the bolt being used, regardless of the defence of the opponent. if its not an enchanted bolt, it will simply hit harder

throwing knives- grabs 2 in each hand [4 total] and throws them at the enemy at once. no accuracy or damage boost, simply 4 hits at once

pickaxe. no idea :D

javeline. may hit multiple enemies in a multicombat area if they are closetogether. increased accuracy and damage

bolt w/ TBA tip. steals 5 hp from the enemy every time you shoot for the next minute. but only if the spec did damage in the firstplace when shot. stolen health is shown as a black damage splat[/hide]

---

all i can think of for now :D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I think it will be another weapon before the Kiteshield.

Plus i think if they make a pickaxe they will do a whole update to mining with it, maybe the ability to make dragon armour once the sets have gone down

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I think it will be another weapon before the Kiteshield.

Plus i think if they make a pickaxe they will do a whole update to mining with it, maybe the ability to make dragon armour once the sets have gone down

*while minning with your dragon pickaxe, on any ore level 55 or higher, you may have a slim chance of stumbling upon a rare dragon nugget. you can collect, or trade, 12 of these nuggets to by smelted into one dragon bar, requires 95 smithing, and you may smith it into any dragon item, look at level chart, certain items are not smithable(claws, platelegs, plateskirts, platebodies, and chains). this is the only may to smith dragon bolts, warhammerrs and dragon crossbows!*

Y_Z.png

Do we really need any other dragon equipment? Maybe a warhammer would be cool because it could be an uber-powerful crush weapon useful at bandos and other high-def monsters. But why a kite or a shortsword? And javelines... nobody uses em. Unless they have an incredible range bonus superior to everything else, they'd never be used.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

For the option, the more that's in a game the better usually. With rare exception people appreciate variety, Doesnt matter if a dragon short sword is the be-all end-all of weaponry, but it may do something useful for someone.

Dragon dagger is pretty much moot except for the special, and the ability to poison.

dragon spear? who uses that? very few practical uses, and most of those are pretty obscure.

the fact is, even though they arent omni-useful, they serve their own purpose in different situations, and the more situations we have to deal with, the nicer it is to have a wider variety of tools.

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

I vote for something skill-related. Dragon pickaxe is seriously needed

so what would be spec 4 this? i think it should have a skill related spec like mine ore 2x faster or something

Asterick_man.png

-If you've ever reported highwayman for killing you, put this in your signature.

I vote for something skill-related. Dragon pickaxe is seriously needed

so what would be spec 4 this? i think it should have a skill related spec like mine ore 2x faster or something

You say that the spec should be skill related, but the Dragon WoodCutting axe's spec isn't, it just lowers the Magic and Defence bonus of your opponent, the pick axe could lower Attack and Range possibly, or Attack and Strength

OT: I wouldn't mind seeing the Kite shield come out next, I'm a fan of Dragon armour :thumbup:

Spaz4010.png

I only need a dragon pickaxe very badly. Inferno Adze was just a distraction so that everybody thinks we don't need a dragon pickaxe anymore...

stewie3985.png

Owner of quest cape and 99 firemaking achieved on 31 decembre 2008!

Latest achievements: 1800 total and all achievement diaries done!

Click here for my blog! (Now semi-retired on Stewie3985)

As its been said, many times before, I think the dragon pickaxe will be next. Hopeing that a Dragon defender will come in the future.

Also.

We need a fuggin crystal hally.

eh I wouldnt mind a whole set of fuggin crystal armor + weapons ..

we have an shield and an bow ... why not to get the helm , plate , legs and 1 handed weapon ... (the armors could be some ranged/melee hybrid ..)