What do F2Pers actually deserve?

sees_all1

f2p deserve what ever jagex thinks they do. not what some idiot 13 yo that pays 5 pounds a month thinks they should get (yes not all p2pers act like this but alot do)

i would like to see more f2p update in the future though and would love more bank space. with all my combat gear and skilling stuff i have no room left for anything else

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f2p deserve what ever jagex thinks they do. not what some idiot 13 yo that pays 5 pounds a month thinks they should get (yes not all p2pers act like this but alot do)

i would like to see more f2p update in the future though and would love more bank space. with all my combat gear and skilling stuff i have no room left for anything else

what else is there..?

Goal: 99 99rangeu.png & 99magic.png Through 99slayer.png

ardvarksoup2.png

Credits to Zokot for the sig.

In my honoust opinion, give them Nomad. But not the tools to kill them :twisted: :ohnoes:

Perhaps just give them a challenge they just can't solve without becoming member. 1-0 for all members <3

I'm evil.. :shock:

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

LOL Nomad. In that case, give 'em the Corporeal Beast too. :rolleyes:

@ RSVII: Sure, member skills like Agility and Summoning aren't necessary, but don't you think it's a bit strange for Fletching to stay as a P2P skill?

This has become even more strange since Dungeoneering was released (though that problem can be solved by binding).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What do F2Pers actually deserve? <- Thread title.

I don't want to see anymore of "Nothing, because its f2p". If you can't learn to contribute to the discussion, I suggest you not post here.

So basically we have to post that they deserve something? My response is exactly what you said we cannot say here.

Why do you "deserve" anything in a game that you do not pay for?

@ Maleficius: You don't have to say they have to deserve something. You can also say what they shouldn't have gotten.

IMO I don't think that they should have gotten Dungeoneering. Members' stuff appears on F2P, and I wasn't expecting a new skill anyway.

It's better off for members tbh, and even more since the 90+ thing.

Also, the reason why Sees said that because too many members say F2P don't deserve anything because they don't pay. He wants a more varied discussion, not more of the same old regurgitated crap.

Oh and we deserve stuff because F2P is a game. Regardless if we pay or not, it's a game. If Jagex refuses to fix the F2P game, might as well make it completely P2P or, like the RSC days, completely F2P.

Oh and note how F2Pers always ask for the same stuff (Fletching, maple trees, yew bows/rune arrows). We don't demand that much, just stuff that is necessary for F2P. (Well, at least that's the case here but I dunno about elsewhere.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What do F2Pers actually deserve? <- Thread title.

I don't want to see anymore of "Nothing, because its f2p". If you can't learn to contribute to the discussion, I suggest you not post here.

So basically we have to post that they deserve something? My response is exactly what you said we cannot say here.

Why do you "deserve" anything in a game that you do not pay for?

Grats on reading the title, the first line, then skipping everything.

Maybe next time you should make it to page 2 before you hit "add reply" ?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪