Do you think you'll ever kill someone?

Faux

go on, tell us the circumstances then

I can't. Then people will consider me psychotic :-\

THAT my friend is how murderers get caught...by thinking they're invincible ;) :P

I've thought it through. There really is no way to get caught if you do it properly. But like I said, I only know of a way to dispose people *close* to me and I'll prolly only be able to pull it off once. Twice is highly unlikely but still possible. Third, no way. I haven't figured out a way yet to kill people I don't really know.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would eat my friends if I really needed to (survival of the fittest), which involves killing them.

Damn. Wouldn't want to get strandet on an island without food recourses with you.

Me? Nope. Killing people just isn't my thing I suppose.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Don't feel guilty, all you "yes"ers. Scientists repeated the famous Milgram test. The one where they got ordinary people to deliver high voltage electrical shocks to test subjects, and see how far they'd go. Apparently, even though the test subject was screaming out in pain, 70% of people would have raised the voltage.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7791278.stm

Freaky. :?

Hm... I don't know.

I really despise violence of any kind. I've never fought anyone, and I have a strong dislike of firearms.

I don't think I'll ever kill someone.

But... if I did kill someone, I fear that I'd end up being one of those crazy murderers you hear about, who completely loses it and... ends up like... bathing in their victims blood. :?

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Yes.

And generally the people who intricately plan and prepare are the ones who get caught. 80% of the time, when you try to clean up a crime scene yourself to cover evidence, you leave even more clues. I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone on here, let alone many in the real world can plan the perfect murder. Science is to advanced these days.

Lets say you get rid of the body, the weapon(s), all the big physical evidence....let the police place you at the scene of the crime for a minute, and your done. People have been convicted on circumstantial evidence before. All you need to do is be placed at the scene of the crime. A single witness. What about that evidence you can't clean, or neglect to clean? A shoe print in the yard or in the house, a hair that fell off your head, skin cells which are constantly shedding from your body, a fiber from your clothes that you may not see drop. A dog hair from your pet at home. It ALL can tie you to the scene, and thats evidence you can't clean up.

The closest you can get to a perfect murder is to murder a random guy off the street. In most cases the murder takes place between people who know each other. And thats always where the police look first. By going outside that ring, you instantly bump up your chances of not being caught.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

And generally the people who intricately plan and prepare are the ones who get caught. 80% of the time, when you try to clean up a crime scene yourself to cover evidence, you leave even more clues. I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone on here, let alone many in the real world can plan the perfect murder. Science is to advanced these days.

It's so cute how you think CSIs exist everywhere.

lol. Our system of solving crime here in the c'bean is quite underdeveloped.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

It depends. Do I want to risk rotting my life away in some jail cell from killing them , or destroy the person mentally using psychological warfare.... :-k

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

K, go murder someone and we'll see if you get caught

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

This thread is really starting to make me fear the Tip.it community... :uhh:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

To be perfectly honest with you I think there's nothing to fear.

Remember, everyone here is 6'10" and weighs 250 pounds without an ounce of fat, has an IQ of 290 and their own personal army.

It's 6'11".

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream