Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3

Lets_3ekout

• 4 weeks later...

doesn't work

first i installed .net framework 3.5, now it says i need system core 3.5.0.0 and i should contact my system administrator?

help?

lulnoble.jpg

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Are you sure you installed the net framework 3.5? That seems to be a common error of not having it.

Another reason for the error seems to be:

This type of error can also occur when creating a ClickOnce-based app installer, but then running the ClickOnce deployment manifest (.application) instead of setup[Caution: Executable File] on the system to deploy the app.

So make sure you try the setup[Caution: Executable File] file instead of the .application.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

i clicked everything.

i used microsoft to get .net 3.5 because the installer included with the your program wasn't working properly.

your program is still trying to get me to install net framework, how would i check to make sure it is already installed?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Yeah sorry but I'm not too sure on why the installer isn't properly installing the framework for you :? To check your which framework you have open internet explorer (firefox, chrome and other browsers don't work) and type the following into your address bar and press enter:

javascript:alert(navigator.userAgent)

A message box will come up, somewhere in there it should say something like ".NET CLR 3.5.21022".

I don't want to cause you too much hastle over this, so you can try this similar timer made by someone else at tip it: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=778195 - Note that it also is a VB app that requires framework 3.5 so if it doesn't work the problem is most likely on your computer.

slayermask3.png

• 5 months later...

The set up wont seem to work...i get to the .net 3.5 instalation part and it just stops and freezes my comp. I have a newer microsoft program and worked on my other comp with the exact same microsoft type. Please help asap!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

The set up wont seem to work...i get to the .net 3.5 instalation part and it just stops and freezes my comp. I have a newer microsoft program and worked on my other comp with the exact same microsoft type. Please help asap!

Not really sure on this one. :mellow: You could try re-download the application or maybe try manually installing the .net framework (Here). Sorry that I'm not the best of help, I'm not very experienced in troubleshooting these sorts of things. if you can't resolve the problem there is another farming timer on this board made by someone else (it's on the front page at the time of me posting).

slayermask3.png

Not really sure on this one. :mellow: You could try re-download the application or maybe try manually installing the .net framework (Here). Sorry that I'm not the best of help, I'm not very experienced in troubleshooting these sorts of things. if you can't resolve the problem there is another farming timer on this board made by someone else (it's on the front page at the time of me posting).

I have tried both timers, your timer works on my other computer at my grandparents, its the exact same thing as my computer im using but it wont work on this one for some reason :blink: I downloaded 2.0 and got farther on in the process, but got this message now

20fyfe1.jpg

I have tried everything, im confused :mellow:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

goodluck with that goal :D

(I *MIGHT* see if I can get my Dad to make one that works on apple macs, as thats all my family uses :P )

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If you want, I could make this for the browser. Kind of like how I made http://atroxide.com/runetimer/ for rune ore mining.

Meaning no download required and it will work on every OS that has a browser.

It would be nice if you could do it, but I'm sorry to say I really am too busy right now to help. It's exam time in mere weeks and I can afford maybe 30 minutes of game time a day (in 7 days time I won't even be turning the PC on for non-studying reasons).

I don't know how any of this is done so I've uploaded the source for the timer (feel free to play around with it as you please) http://rapidshare.com/files/297185944/WindowsApplication1.zip.html (If any other users come across this link, use the one in the first post of this topic. You would struggle to get this one to work if you don't know what you're doing).

It's all up to you though, you don't have to if you don't want to ;)

slayermask3.png

• 1 month later...

This looks totally cool, but it won't let me download it from Rapidshare without a premium account ;_; Is there any way it can be uploaded somewhere where it can be downloaded from? I'm going to start doing farming properly and this could be really useful. :thumbup:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

This looks totally cool, but it won't let me download it from Rapidshare without a premium account ;_; Is there any way it can be uploaded somewhere where it can be downloaded from? I'm going to start doing farming properly and this could be really useful. :thumbup:

Really? Strange. When I click on the link it has two buttons for free users and premium users. I've put a copy on megaupload --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PMMWYN03

There's a free user option there aswell, not sure why rapidshare wasn't giving you the option.

slayermask3.png

• 1 month later...

Is there a timer in there for the 40 pineapples from Arhein?

Cause if there's not, that'd be very helpful :o

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

• 1 month later...

hey, how come when i try to open the program it says "cannot download the application. the application is missing required files. contact application vendor for assistance."?

if u could pm me in runescape, my username is "im2much4ubro"

(' ' ')<(~_~)>(' ' ')im2much4ubro(' ' ')<(~_~)>(' ' ')

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm using Mozilla Firefox (b 4.6) and it successfully downloads the files, but once I go to open the files, there's only 3 and which one do I click on to open the file?

I selected the one that said 'Firmer V3.0' but when it went to connect it said 'connection failed'. Any reasons for that?

VodkaMagicxx.png

99.png

VodkaMagicxx.png