Jenny Swe's F2P Bank

Just uploaded a new bank picture on my TIF Blog, thought I could post a picture here too. ^^

rbi2oo.png

Almost everything comes from skilling, I hate and stink at merching. Usually lose cash while trying to merch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit my blog for more info about me. :D

Merry X-mas everyone!

15fgg40.gif

^ CLICK FOR BLOG ^

The fire runes+ashs+air runes make me question your bank worth..

More important if you craft thoses can you skill and your f2p.

Can I just rate the airs :drools:

8/10 here

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

3.5/10

10/10 for bank, .2/10 for skully sc and his newby flamer self

Hm..lemme think. This place is called Rate This right?Well Skully rated and he rated his opinion. Your the flaming one cause you flamed Skully for his rate. Plus, Skully didn't say anything against the OP.

OT: I myself give a 9.5/10. Full 10 if you tell me the bank worth =P~

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

3.5/10

Hm..lemme think. This place is called Rate This right?Well Skully rated and he rated his opinion. Your the flaming one cause you flamed Skully for his rate. Plus, Skully didn't say anything against the OP.

Thing is, numbers aren't opinions.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

ok and a 3.5 for that f2p bank isnt flaming. people who rate low on good banks are just jealous. you dont see there banks on here and theres a reason for that

LOL. Flaming=making fun of or posting some irrelevant to the topic. And skully is p2p with a pretty good bank, I think he made a rate this for it or it was on his blog.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Yeah, but thing is, Skully rarely posts anything nice at all. Nothing seems to be good in his eyes.

OT: Nice bank Jenjen, better then mine tbh :lol: 8/10. You go girl (:

<3:<3:

~Wolf

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

ok and a 3.5 for that f2p bank isnt flaming. people who rate low on good banks are just jealous. you dont see there banks on here and theres a reason for that

LOL. Flaming=making fun of or posting some irrelevant to the topic. And skully is p2p with a pretty good bank, I think he made a rate this for it or it was on his blog.

SKully, from what i've gathered just doesnt view 100% f2p as an achievement or something special, which is basically viewing chinning to 99range is the same as using a shortbow and bronze arrows. Now that's his view and he's entitled to it.

anyways, 7/10

Nice bank jenjen, love the amount of runes, nice cashpile, overall very good bank.

9/10

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

People really overrate 14m cash in f2p tbh, 2 weeks of bh 3 hours a day and you should have some sara and zammy sets. Easy as that.

4/10

and yes I have plenty of experience with f2p bh and know how profitable it is.

joukesig.png

Price checked the 28 most valuable items (noted some of them, like Mithril Bars, Rune Items and so on)... about 29-30m...

Some of you asked for it, forgot to take picture... Hope you all believe me instead. :P

15fgg40.gif

^ CLICK FOR BLOG ^

3.5/10

Thing is, numbers aren't opinions.

Yes, actually, they are. An 8/10 means they are giving a good rate, but there is room for improvement. A 2/10 is basically a "lol noob why even post?".

Nice bank. 9/10 :thumbsup:

99 magic achieved on July 3rd 2008.

signaturead7.png