How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

How Priceless is Priceless? How much money would I have to offer you in order for you to sell me your account?

Name Your Price!

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Well, I can make well over 40$ an hour in RL with computer work, so we'll go off of that:

Assuming roughly 30k average XP\hour (I waste a lot of time), at 136m XP = 4533 hours of skilling. Bank is another 500 hours of work. I've spent at least 800 hours at Clan Wars and Fight Pits making myself respected and feared and gaining many friends. Assume another 1,000 hours of simply standing around\chatting with friends\questing\looking stuff up. Total: 6,833 (holy bleep) hours, or 273,320$ in lost RL time. I don't think I want to continue this, let's just say my account is worth plenty...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

5 years of priceless memories <3:<3:<3:<3:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

If I was offered like 1 million DKK or just 100.000 I'd do it.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

If I was offered like 1 million DKK or just 100.000 I'd do it.

sorry for this :-#

DANMARK RULES <3: ::'

i may sell my acount for that, but i think not :o <3:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Are you people serious? If it weren't against the rules to sell/buy accounts, and someone offered you even $500 - you could probably turn around and buy a better account from someone else for $400...at this point the only difference is the name of the account. Is your RuneScape characters *name* really worth that much to you guys? 5 grand, 1 million dollars, a house/car/etc...like, honestly?

Honestly, I'd sell my main for anything over $200, $100 if I was gonna quit in the near future.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Are you people serious? If it weren't against the rules to sell/buy accounts, and someone offered you even $500 - you could probably turn around and buy a better account from someone else for $400...at this point the only difference is the name of the account. Is your RuneScape characters *name* really worth that much to you guys? 5 grand, 1 million dollars, a house/car/etc...like, honestly?

Honestly, I'd sell my main for anything over $200, $100 if I was gonna quit in the near future.

I am very serious, I could earn 500 in no time, it's the countless hours I've put into my account that I can't get back.

If I was to quit, permanently, I'd be happier to know that hundreds of hours of time spent are still somewhere I can use.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I am very serious, I could earn 500 in no time, it's the countless hours I've put into my account that I can't get back.

If I was to quit, permanently, I'd be happier to know that hundreds of hours of time spent are still somewhere I can use.

I'm guessing you only read the first 4 words of my post...

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Well, I can make well over 40$ an hour in RL with computer work, so we'll go off of that:

Assuming roughly 30k average XP\hour (I waste a lot of time), at 136m XP = 4533 hours of skilling. Bank is another 500 hours of work. I've spent at least 800 hours at Clan Wars and Fight Pits making myself respected and feared and gaining many friends. Assume another 1,000 hours of simply standing around\chatting with friends\questing\looking stuff up. Total: 6,833 (holy bleep) hours, or 273,320$ in lost RL time. I don't think I want to continue this, let's just say my account is worth plenty...

Wut lol?

Thats how much time youve wasted playing this game how does that make your account more valuable to someone else?

p9793481.gif

p8170253.gif

Some of your accounts must be insanely good...

In response to the post about the value of a name, a name does mean a lot. I've used the username Huge Brain for everything. It's become a part of who I am. It is a second name to me. there is also satisfaction in doing things yourself. if i got a new better account for free i would be selling that one. not the one i created. i've grown attached to this account. it is my baby. although i definately would sell it for 1m dollars.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Wut lol?

Thats how much time youve wasted playing this game how does that make your account more valuable to someone else?

Time is money. If that's how long it took to train there, that's how much it's worth.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I'm guessing you only read the first 4 words of my post...

Actually, no, I read all of it. If account trading was legal no high levels would be selling theirs unless they were hacked. I wouldn't sell my account to upgrade, because that's no achievement. I wouldn't sell it for any money.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Definitely priceless. I've met some great friends, and had some of the best times with this account, I'd never sell it. All the hours I put into it, if I knew I had given it away, then it would be all for nothing.

..That's also why I don't give away my acc to a friend whenever I take a break or quit, however long, because I just worked waay to hard to just give it away like that.

Although if I did have to sell it, it would be $300+

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]