Dragonball: evolution

nickeley102

You know writers are running out of ideas when...

This.

WTF is this? You can't make the dragonball series into a real action movie....maybe Naruto would work slightly better since it's more acrobatics and less off the wall flying/magic, even though there is some.

Regardless...why adapt anime into a non-animated movie...this concept just fails so hard.

Reminds me of that modern-day Romeo and Juliet movie we watched in English class... :lol:

This.

WTF is this? You can't make the dragonball series into a real action movie....maybe Naruto would work slightly better since it's more acrobatics and less off the wall flying/magic, even though there is some.

Regardless...why adapt anime into a non-animated movie...this concept just fails so hard.

Reminds me of that modern-day Romeo and Juliet movie we watched in English class... :lol:

"I need my longsword" *grabs gun with sword label on it* Yeah that movie was pretty fail. Made me laugh though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This.

"I need my longsword" *grabs gun with sword label on it* Yeah that movie was pretty fail. Made me laugh though.

They had secks.

What, the one with Leonardo Dicaprio? I thought that was pretty good, both the idea and the execution of it. This on the other hand..e

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I remember loving that show in, like, third grade. But that's stupid.

Guess it's kinda like Mortal Kombat. Only those movies were great, the games got worse.

The first movie was great, the second movie was good until the ending, the utter failure of that single part completely destroyed the film.

On topic: I will see this film because it is going to be one of the biggest Dragon Ball embarrassments since GT, while at the same time I refuse to pay for it.

GT was good in its own way. Yes it was crap compared to the previous installments, but still, I liked it.

Tk5SF.png

GT was good in its own way. Yes it was crap compared to the previous installments, but still, I liked it.

Especially Baby's japanese voice! :lol:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I agree that the casting could have been alot better. I myself wanted the following:

Jacki Chan - Goku

Jet Li - Vegeta

Sandra Bullock - ChiChi

Vin Diesel - Piccolo

Danny Devito - King Kai

Just to name a few. I don't like the fact that Bulma looks normal, Bulma just doesn't have black hair and she isn't an assassin type thing. I want the woman who stands up for herself but is the girly girl.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

What, the one with Leonardo Dicaprio? I thought that was pretty good, both the idea and the execution of it. This on the other hand..e

Yeah, I thought it was a great film.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Yeah, I thought it was a great film.

That movie was so funny. My English class watched that version instead of the old boring one. I liked it because I thought it was funny, And the idea was actually pretty clever, even if hilariously out of place.

Anyway back to Dragonball......... Yeah, that movie looks really half assed.

Gokus white

Bulmas a white skank

Its in modern day

Piccolo looks like the bad guy from Bible Man

This is going to be Mortal Kombat meets every eighties ninja movie, meets every one of my nightmares...meets power rangers, meets bibleman...

Why? How? What?

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Vin Diesel - Piccolo

Ah, a Vin Diesel fan. So, why are you on these forums? Shouldn't you be at home, coloring?

JK LOL. No, really, he's not a very talented actor. Buuuuut, whatever.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Vin Diesel - Piccolo

Ah, a Vin Diesel fan. So, why are you on these forums? Shouldn't you be at home, coloring?

JK LOL. No, really, he's not a very talented actor. Buuuuut, whatever.

DATS NAWT NIECE!

Lol...Vin Deisel was only good in Chronicles of rid[bleep]: Escape from butcher bay...Probably because it was first person and you were not subjected to his bad acting...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I agree that the casting could have been alot better. I myself wanted the following:

Jacki Chan - Goku

Jet Li - Vegeta

Sandra Bullock - ChiChi

Vin Diesel - Piccolo

Danny Devito - King Kai

I laughed so [bleep]ing hard. :lol:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

My eyeballs just threw up... :?

The one thing that might save the movie is if in the trailers they say that Ebert and Roeper gave it "Over 9000 thumbs up."

Then just maybe...

NOT

Lmao :lol:

Man, this movie is gonna suck.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!