What games have you beaten 100%?

Riku3220

ocarina of time, pikmin 2, wii sports, wii play, super mario 64\DS, star fox 64, and super mario world.

Did you get the secret Deku nut upgrade that you can only get as a kid?

i got that aswell, BUT my brother was the one who told me the secret the moment i DLed the game off my VC. :oops:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all zelda games and all the final fanasy games i could lay hands on.

medroid fusion ftw ;)

all the zelda games save links adventure (i hate it so much it is a fail for the series)

hardest zelda games is link to the past for sure. getting half your health knocked out in one hit isnt fun :|

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

All of the 2d/Proper metroid games.

Don't believe I've got any on any adventure games, closest was 97% on Spyro, then I lost my memory card :( (I needed one more dragon and a few more gems, got all the others without a guide).

There's probably a load of old games that I got "100%" on but they don't track it so I don't count those.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

OMGMETOO!!!

I had Spryo when it first came out (Twas my first PS1 game). And I was down to one last dragon and a few gems. They were up in some roof thingy in the Haunted Towers level. I could [bleep]ing HEAR THE DAMN GINGLE SOUNDS IT MADE *dhfjdksjvg dskgdsg* then the card got corrupted. It makes me upset just to think of it :cry: I didn't even know guides (and the internet lol) existed back then so... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I googled it up and did that last dragon yesterday on a different save. So although it's not technically true, it feels like I HAVE completed Spyro now. I was half laughing half crying when I found out how to get that last dragon :?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

pokemon red version

spyro two.

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

MGS3...all difficulty levels...friggin hell...

Unreal Tournament (the original)

Devil may cry 1

(I'm not really a collector...I just play through the game and enjoy the story and all that stuff...never cared for backtracking and searching for stuff...)

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Not sure if this counts, but MVP Baseball 2005 for Xbox Phat.

I unlocked all the stadiums, extra players, jerseys, everything. I didn't use any cheats, and got all the "achievements" (even though it was original xbox, there were achievements in that game, like "Beat Barry Bonds in a Home Run Derby" and stuff, I think there were ~50). I also completed an insane amount of seasons.

I haven't played it in a while.

all zelda games and all the final fanasy games i could lay hands on.

medroid fusion ftw ;)

all the zelda games save links adventure (i hate it so much it is a fail for the series)

hardest zelda games is link to the past for sure. getting half your health knocked out in one hit isnt fun :|

links adventure(the second one) is a lot worse.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

pokemon red version

spyro two.

How do you beat Pokemon 100%? Get every Pokemon to level 100 or just have them in your Pokedex?

Every pokemon in the dex, every item found and the elite 4 beaten atleast 5 times for me to consider it 100%.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

pokemon red version

spyro two.

How do you beat Pokemon 100%? Get every Pokemon to level 100 or just have them in your Pokedex?

Every pokemon in the dex, every item found and the elite 4 beaten atleast 5 times for me to consider it 100%.

Scrap the at least 5 times deal, every pokemon has been in a party which beat the elite 4.

Trying to finish FF7: crisis core at 100% which includes, but is not limited to:

All item slots with 1 item each

All side missions done

Max level (is there?)

And completed all the lists on both difficulties.

During my constant gamer times, i completed Elder Scrols Oblivion :thumbsup:

Had all achievments, completed all the main quest, the side quests, all the guild quests, had all my stats full, had all the items, though had to drop them at some points in the game :lol:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

pokemon red version

spyro two.

Scrap the at least 5 times deal, every pokemon has been in a party which beat the elite 4.

dex full, and a lvl 100 of EVERY pokemon. then you've 100%ed it.

I've 120%ed spyro 3. Hell of a game. Took forever to find every skill point. I was stuck at 119% for SO LONG.

Tk5SF.png

both pikmin games, final fantasy X, final fantasy XII, many fire emblem games, final fantasy fables:chocobo dungeon(*points at sig*)uuuh....the recent sonic games, grandia 2....custom robo arena, and then a ton of obscure titles for the PC.

2Xeo5.png

I forgot that I 100% Metroid Prime 2 aswell. Would've got 100% in SSBM if it wasn't for that damn Celebi trophy. :x

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Super Mario World (first 100% ftw! in 2000, and SNES version of course), Super Mario 64 DS, Final Fantasy (NES), Crash Team Racing (100% in adventure, max is 101%, but my disc is so stratchy that it crashes after getting the last % :D Also all Oxide ghosts in Time Trial beaten, with more or less glitches tries), Spyro 1 (in only 2 days) and 2 (in 3 days!), 3rd one nearly, but the glitches in the flight levels are annoying! (if you don't get the Egg on the first try and save, you can't get it anymore unless you start the game from the beginning), Tony Hawk's American Sk8Land (DS version). I'm close to 100% in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (175-180/190 goals done). I'm also trying Pokémon Red and Diamond, but Diamond has 493 Pokés to catch, so it's going to be hard. Red has 151 and I have about 50 now.

pokemon red version

spyro two.

dex full, and a lvl 100 of EVERY pokemon. then you've 100%ed it.

I would say all Pokés in dex CAUGHT, Elite Four completed, Black trainer card (in DS games), All contests completed (in GBA and DS games), all Ribbons (in GBA and DS games), all TM's (some items are very hard to get, like Sacred Ash, to get it into the DS games you need MysticTicket in FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald, catch [garden tool]-Oh, use itemfinder where it stood to find Sacred Ash and move it to a DS game via Pal Park) and HM's, 100 battles won in a row in LV100 Battle Tower (GBA and DS games).