Your next update?[MOVE BACK TO GENERAL PLZ]

Wot

#3 > More ingame J-mods. Let them get a real taste of the community and go about actually playing the game like a regular player. This would give them more idea of what to fix.

This would be the best update I could see.

Simply pay people to use customer support In-Game. Most of the reason these updates resently have been for the worse is because Jagex has lost touch with it's players.

If customer support was told to go In-Game at least 3 Hours a Day and answer question, be friendly, and create a personality around Jagex more like what Bungie has done with their company, the updates would turn around and reflect what the average customer wants.

Stellactic.gif

a construction update

when was that last updated?! the costume room was boring and the skills been out for ages

Con has alot of features that are useful besides theyd have to increase the room count.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

The old wilderness back, no trading limit + the old actually good graphics.

you sir are an idiot.

A 120+ Slayer master that also assigns Tzaahr.

that would be amazing, and they really should already be assigned by shilo master -.-

mine would be making pure essence minable in f2p,with a npc that would buy members pure ess for the week after the update at the med price as of the day of ther update.

this would make runecrafting reasonably good money again.

another would be to introduce a new spell book(with a quest) that required 76+ mage, and every spell used at least 1 blood rune...there is no reason for bloods to be below the price of death rune :wall:

Thank you kind sir for calling me an idiot! I see I can't post my honest opinion in an so called 'Fun' topic these days. No reason why I shouldn't miss those things, and yes I know they will not come back.

A 120+ Slayer master that also assigns Tzaahr. :thumbup:

This, and/or a 92/95/97/99 Slayer monsters that is accessible without doing any quests, that drops another unique weapon/item which is actually good in comparison with the other available weapons.

And an item you can equip that has the same boost effect on Magic and Ranged as the Black Mask has on melee for Slayer Tasks.

99 Slayer since August 2007.

item makeovers:

simply change what items look like to make it more cool. like D chain when it had a dark red shading and the old chain graphics. partyhats before they made it looks smaller and had bent [bleep]es.

item makeovers:

simply change what items look like to make it more cool. like D chain when it had a dark red shading and the old chain graphics. partyhats before they made it looks smaller and had bent [bleep]es.

That would be great! I like the sound of that =D

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

Moved to Questionnaires.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

A 120+ Slayer master that also assigns Tzaahr. :thumbup:

I feel I want to improve upon this update idea.

How about a Cb. Lv. 126 Slayer Master that does not look at your Summoning level. This would create more of a challenge to get to. This master would also increase the kill count to between 200-250 for those who are exceptionally dedicated to Slayer.

Some monsters he/she'd assign are:

TzHaar (Guards, Mages, and Hunters only)

Abyssal Demons (of course)

Dark Beasts (of course)

etc... while also introducing a new slayer monster (someone else come up with this).

Another idea I came up with a long while back was Slayer Task-only drops. I was mostly thinking about this for Cave Horrors dropping an alternative Black Mask for Mage/Range but only dropped while on task (I couldn't come up with a name for it though).

How about a minigame that is basically an arena/boss rush mode.

Take all the enemies and their basic levels, faced 10 in a row one by one, and give points for the successful defeat of them. This could turn the randomness of combat into a structured monetary return like a skill.

For example, a level one boss rush would start with a minotaur, and end with a cockroach soldier, with enemies in the strongholds inbetween. A level 10 boss rush, on the other hand, would begin with evlarg and end with the TzTok-Jad, with famous boses from quests and dungeons.

The difference between the two would be: 1) you would never get a godsword shard or a fire cape on completition; 2)there would be no helpers, making them easier to solo; and 3) there would be no restocking of items between rounds, and if you skipped out, you would have to do the whole round over again.

this, combined with a point system, with tradable rewards and an item that can be bought in bulk with a high demand, like the essence in the gop, and this could be a winner.

It is not the great who are strong, but the strong who are great--Albel Nox

I think they should make a survivalist level.

It would basically be the same as combat level - but in stead of atk, str, def etc. It would use the non combat skills. :D

This isnt much, but i think it'll be a nice little touch ::'

The old wilderness back, no trading limit + the old actually good graphics.

you sir are an idiot.

A 120+ Slayer master that also assigns Tzaahr.

that would be amazing, and they really should already be assigned by shilo master -.-

mine would be making pure essence minable in f2p,with a npc that would buy members pure ess for the week after the update at the med price as of the day of ther update.

this would make runecrafting reasonably good money again.

another would be to introduce a new spell book(with a quest) that required 76+ mage, and every spell used at least 1 blood rune...there is no reason for bloods to be below the price of death rune :wall:

Thank you kind sir for calling me an idiot! I see I can't post my honest opinion in an so called 'Fun' topic these days. No reason why I shouldn't miss those things, and yes I know they will not come back.

i dont see your thoughts as an update, more like a downgrade

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I know this will never happen, but tell me what you guys think of it anyhow.

I think you should be able to upload creatures made on spore (or maybe runescape having its own creature creator!) to use as familiars, you can choose attacks, special abilitys and stats, then depending on thoose attacks/stats a mininum level is added. Then uploaded onto a separate database. Then when you char goes onto the database if there the right level they can download the creature (if there the right level) and use them in-game. (look at siggy =P)

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining