I HATE CONTRUCTION

Shadowspaceike1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cost of Glory Ammy to be recharged forever at Heros' Guild= 60k

Cost to get to required construction level= No matter what course you take, much higher.

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

Cost of Glory Ammy to be recharged forever at Heros' Guild= 60k

Cost to get to required construction level= No matter what course you take, much higher.

And that's the OP's point.

Though I'm more aimed at marble prices in my posts... Having everything to do with my building a marble altar instead of Gilded by mistake... A building mistake should NOT cost 650k+!

Tip.It needs a culling.

Update on Idiot Cull 2009:

Thread: Super Admin Nomination

Lure: Nominate someone for super admin and give a small paragraph

Bait: (use the word rominate instead of nominate or you will be permaed, don't tell anyone)

Culled: 200+ permabanned, including six moderators banned for a day (Which if you know Facepunch, just makes it all the more hilarious)

See the destruction here: http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/show ... p=13123242

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Tip.It needs a culling.

Update on Idiot Cull 2009:

Thread: Super Admin Nomination

Lure: Nominate someone for super admin and give a small paragraph

Bait: (use the word rominate instead of nominate or you will be permaed, don't tell anyone)

Culled: 200+ permabanned, including six moderators banned for a day (Which if you know Facepunch, just makes it all the more hilarious)

See the destruction here: http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/show ... p=13123242

That's sick, disgusting, needlessly cruel, and has nothing to do with how intelligent a person is. Maybe he skimmed the article? Maybe he misread rominate as nominate because he was tired and it was late? This sort of thing does not make a good forum. [Hyperbole]In fact, it makes 4-chan appear as an organization devoted to brotherly love and goodwill towards man.[/Hyperbole]
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

But the idiot culls are the best. Last year, they culled over 200 people with a simple poll. The third option was "HURR COMEDY" (Gets you banned)", everyone who chose it got permabanned. They ban hundreds every year with this, just because it's necessary to get rid of the idiots. Tip.It needs a culling.

No one needs to get rid of anyone, sure these non-contributors are wasting valuable band-width that could be better used, but maybe the means of conserving bandwidth are mislead. That is a dirty trick, just because someone has a different sense of humour or behaviour they are giving them the ol' kick out the back door. I fail to see how this is the "best".

But let's not start anything here, and stick to the topic, just giving my 10 cents on the off-topic (blame inflation).

On Topic: I feel construction is a good thing, sure losing money can be a bit disheartening for some people (such as myself) but there are some things about the skill that make it awesome, that have been listed earlier. Maybe not fun at lower levels, but when you get to about 32 construction, things REALLY pick up! I hope to someday build a massive maze-like dungeon that only the best players can penetrate, but first I'll need about 2b geepees...

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png