No! My Runescape Site is better!

Zapados153

Why do you go to Tip.It? Why not Sals Realm or RuneHQ? Because Tip.It Won the MSSW4? I personally go to Tip.It because it has a short name I just use my Google Toolbar and type in Tip.It and Find it :D And its way more easier to find what I need and I know where to get it! :D Also Tip.It is first on the Google list that really helps because its a fact that over 90% of Google users dont even go to the second page so that basically wipes out other "Small" Runescape websites! :thumbsup:

Tip.It can probably save alot of time just looking on numerous websites trying to find if the item you bought for 1M requires a hard hard quest but thats the wonders of all Runescape help sites

We can say many reasons why you go to where or not!

Wish you have a Happy Holiday

~Zapados153

zapados153.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love the forums, I must spend at least 3 hours everyday here.

And it's easy to type in forum.tip.it

Although a lot of immaturity has been going on over the last year and a half.

And the guides are awesome

i just come here since i started playing i remember telling my friend, i cant get the guides to work mate, he said you gotta highlight the words, back then that was computer wizardry.

OT: whats with the xmas smileys? the ones that are serious you cant take seriously? see my point.. :roll: :shame: :wall: this kid didnt get what he wanted. :(

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I trust the tip it website the most, and it was the second result off google a long time ago, when I joined. \'

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Good community and it's a great place to post your artwork/writing when you're hoping for C/C.

OT: whats with the xmas smileys? the ones that are serious you cant take seriously? see my point.. :roll: :shame: :wall: this kid didnt get what he wanted. :(

It's Christmas! Everything should be silly.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Why Tipit is the best:

Friendly community <3:

Easy to use website, with everything ever needed

Somewhat proffesional, not full of children

All my friends use it

World 99 is L33t :twss:

I use Tipit because the people on the forums aren't total poptards. The site itself, I use because it has information about almost everything in Runescape in one place. The calculators could use some improvement, because that's the only case I use a different site for my Runescape needs.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Because the people here aren't total idiots. 8-)

Most of the Zybez-PK topics, PK topics being the only reason I go there, are just totally crazy.

Though I do think the Zybez boards enforce their rules better and are definatly cleaner, these forums are so friendly and the people here make me laugh. Though some are kinda annoying, theres far too many better ones to worry about!

Oh and, I don't use the main site so I won't comment on that. :)

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

RuneHQ is too snotty

Zybez has gold selling ads, on purpose

Draynor people are immature

RuneCrypt/Sals/RuneVillage are too small

Oh, and let us not forget that Zybez doesn't follow the rules of RuneScape.

Bear in mind I joined Zybez, made two posts, quit, and joined TIF. :twss:

Oh and let's not forget the worst fansite of all, RuneScape Boards.

They encourage spamming.

I planned to join RHQ and TIF when I first discovered both sites simultaneously. I joined TIF first and got so hooked in the forums I completely forgot RHQ. Was too focused on getting my post count up :wall:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Cool community, loads of events (Like the slave auction, gosh I almost had Olly!) great guides on the site and player made (check out mine, it's in sig :D) and loads of fun 99% (Nub spammers will always exist :c)

ib7rVm.png

because it's the only one out there that gives all the information so that i can be a runescape guru and learn of the finer practices of runescape life.

Not to mention i found this one first. But it has nice peoples and good guides, so i am as happy as a light bulb sign with a santa hat

:idea:

doesn't he look happy?

It is not the great who are strong, but the strong who are great--Albel Nox