No! My Runescape Site is better!

Zapados153

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like tip.it a lot better. They seem to have more definitive guides, or at least their guides are easier to understand. There's the plus side of having great forums that are 'unrestricted' so to speak... I think at Sal's or RHQ you have to have certain post counts and other crap before you can post in areas... :roll:

PLUS WE HAVE THE GALLERY, THE VARROCK LIBRARY, AND THE FALADOR LIBRARY!!!

The post count to use certain forums is to prevent people from posting spam and stuff. Also, it's RSC that has it. Not RHQ.

Yes, RHQ's quest guides are MUCH better than tip.it's. And Zybez has swiftkit :P and nice animated gifs of special attacks (which we should steal :D)

But overall, Tip.it has a more mature(most of the time) crowd and you don't see TOO many really really dumb threads...or MULTIPLES of the same thread...by the same person...

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

nice community and the guides are very clear to me. <3:

Eaxactly same reason as me.

And also tip.it dosent support bots.

Unlike some websites.... -.-

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Tip.it was the first site I found and I had no reason to leave. I did use RuneHQ's guides occasionally, when Tip.it's were too vague.. but for everything else, I always used Tip.it. Also, like several other people, I found RuneHQ's website to be annoying. It always seemed very cluttered and slow to load. After I found the Tip.it forums and got to know the community, I became even more attached. Again, I never had any reason to check out the other fan sites out there.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

i used sals at first

then looked at runehq and it hurt my eyes :(

then found tipit :D was using site for around 3 years before became a tif member

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

tip.it has the most/best information on most things. There have been times when I have had to check things on other sites. Because the layouts of other sites annoy me, and google can't always find the page I want, I just use the runescape wiki which has ungodly ammounts of information. I came here because it was the first fan site google came up with, and had I joined another site I probably wouldn't think to highly of you guys :thumbsup: But im here, and its the right choice :mrgreen:

tip.it was recommended by my boyfriend when I first started playing, and it's really the best... I only use runehq for their item database and occasionally the monster database. I don't understand their calculators at all haha :D and i tried joining the forums once and it was too complicated. Other sites I've only used for hard quests when I needed clarification.

p5hngmeawy19.png

When I originally signed up many moons ago tipit was the only proper Runescape fan site.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Because Tip.It is full of people that know everything better than others. They are flaming, childish, smartasses.

That's why I love them so much ;D

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

RuneHQ gives me a headach, the site is horrible looking

Tipit looks better than other sites, has better guides

The people know what they are talking about and can give good advice unlike RSOF :wall:

The guides are clear

The calcs could be better a gear stat calc would be nice and maybe a house planner maybe even a drain prayer calc but other sites have those.

All in all, Tipit is just better :lol:

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

Lol, I like the tip.it community and archive of wisdom. I personally still go to Sal's when I get stuck on quests though :ohnoes:

Are you joking? :? Sals Quest Guide told me to use a few lobsters for Monkey Madness! Way under-par! Maybe just my bad experience though, also RuneHQ told me to use the wrong protect prayer on "Dealing with Scarabas"! (I was using it just as it came out)

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

I use Tip.it for the guides and just about everything but guests.

I sometimes use Zybez for guides.

I always use Sals for quest guide. I love them and they are easy to understand.

I used to use RuneHQ for item prices but the GE kinda took that away

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

I use tipit because it was really the only site to use back when I signed up... and i've really grown to love the theme of the forums (appearance) here.

The main site is pretty good, with only some information lacking. I'll use other sites that post more detailed walk-throughs on quests (they put in a lot of screen shots, we kinda rush to put up a guide within a day or 2) if necessary.

I also like RuneScape-wiki for the ease of access of information there. But this community is unrivaled and undoubtedly the fit for me.

KingJD36.png