No! My Runescape Site is better!

Zapados153

Came for the guides, stayed for the community.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use it because for one I'm not blasted with advertisements as soon as i enter. The community is alot more friendly, and the content is alot more organized to my liking.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I came to Tip.it all that time ago because it was said to be the 'best' and I believe it still is. :ohnoes:

Although the quest guides are pretty [cabbage], great forum community and features.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

First i used Sal's main site because i needed help with a quest on runescape. so i search it on google and it led me to sal's. their quest guides are great and other tools and guides became handy. Later i decided to join their forums, but it wasnt really active and didn't seem much fun. i quit went back to rs and found tip it. looked at their forums and joined. they were filled with a mature community that is nice and is very active also :thumbsup:

It was the first RShelp site I went to. I check out a few others, sals realm looks messy. RuneHQ loads too slow. Tip.It has a nice look, a nice interface, good loading times, its just perfect.

And then ofcourse we come to th community, WONDERFULL!!

Awesome quest guides (althought i personally prefer nomadgaming for those) Tip.It is THE BEST all rounder.