The Short Living Item

Zapados153

EDIT: Hate to also be a d**k about this, but the only people I see complaining are all of those who don't have the 100m that others are paying...

you'd say it too if you were a poor 100+ player. -.-

i'll give Jagex a good "pat on the back" when they release something for Mid Level players, 90-110 because so far nothing has gone to us for plenty of months now.

I do agree with you dude, I admit that I'm a level 112 struggling with 2m. Recently the content they released requires one to be at least level 115.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Haven't they been nerfed by now?

Several times, infact.

And Compfreak, from what I hear the quest isn't all that hard. As an above poster said, he/she completed it at 95 combat.

I'd like to see proof that a 90-110 couldn't obtain a pair of claws themselves.

If you can't, why bother posting?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Several times, infact.

And Compfreak, from what I hear the quest isn't all that hard. As an above poster said, he/she completed it at 95 combat.

I can assure you that it is in fact, very easy. I killed the boss (and the 2 demons) using only 1 tuna potato, and im level 101 (No summoning).

Then again, Jagex did release a notice about making the Balance Elemental slightly harder, even then I dont think the quest deserves its "Grandmaster" status =/

What about this nerf then? Im glad its been done, but can I have more info about it now please? What are the average hits with the claws spec now?

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Several times, infact.

I can assure you that it is in fact, very easy. I killed the boss (and the 2 demons) using only 1 tuna potato, and im level 101 (No summoning).

Then again, Jagex did release a notice about making the Balance Elemental slightly harder, even then I dont think the quest deserves its "Grandmaster" status =/

What about this nerf then? Im glad its been done, but can I have more info about it now please? What are the average hits with the claws spec now?

You don't even need to worry about the final final battle. Your health regenerates back to 255 faster than both the demons can hit you. The real challenge is the Balance Elemental and call me whatever you want but I am glad I completed the quest before Jagex roided up the Elemental.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Well, let's see here.... New weapon with awesome special attack that everyone wants (very high demand), a limited supply to start with followed by a major nerfing of the monsters that drop them in order to try and save another item's price (d plate). Oh, and I almost forgot the fact that everyone that has one but doesn't have the junk to get the price they want is just holding on to them until the GE price, which Jagex had to set at 150k and won't manually update even though they said they had a team for that very purpose (very low supply at GE price).

High demand + low supply = very high prices. Just wait a few weeks/months for the price to rise to where people without junk start selling them and then wait out the price crash. Not sure where they'll level out, but I'm guessing they'll be at at least 5-10 mill for a while (remember, tormented demons aren't soloable any more (so far as I know)).

They should easily be 40m+, they are far better then AGSes for KOing.

How many level 90s do you know with a quest cape? I think I've seen on in my RS carrrear. It requires EVERY quest completed, and it takes some brains and gameplay time to do so. Soloing tormented demons at 90 combat would be a complete joke, and it would be very difficult for a level 90 to join a team.

whats the hype over these claws, they were good when they came out, but ever since they got their accuracy nerfed there garbage, went to castle wars today wearing torso and rune platelegs + defender and whip, level 135 rushes me with d claws hits 0,0,0,16 i ddp+ him hit 25 23.

no im not saying dds is better than claws but i am saying 40k ddp+ > 100m d claws :roll:

Have you actually tried them? I've spent around 25 hours doing extensive testing in many different minigames against almost every type of combat level and armor. I can assure you that they are exactly as powerful as they were 9 hours since the quest was released (when I first spent 4 hours testing them) to last evening (when I spent 3 hours testing, just as additional evidence against the 'nerf' myth). It's simply a rumor started to try and lower the claws price.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I was trying to buy some Dragon Claws today and I was saying buying Dragon Claws on G.E well after about three days I decided to manuly sell them so I went around saying "Selling Dragon Claws! Trade Me!

You make no sense at all.

2j3qh46.jpg

Have you actually tried them? I've spent around 25 hours doing extensive testing in many different minigames against almost every type of combat level and armor. I can assure you that they are exactly as powerful as they were 9 hours since the quest was released (when I first spent 4 hours testing them) to last evening (when I spent 3 hours testing, just as additional evidence against the 'nerf' myth). It's simply a rumor started to try and lower the claws price.

Right, that paragraph is bs. I had the claws, hours after there release. I used them every day for many hours, and they were excellent.

They tore up any opponent, and literally no one could stand in my way. They were like this for days, and then they were nerfed. I tried them daily, after this and as I expected, I could BARELY hit anything good with them. My hits were just plain horrible, I was losing in duels against 1 def pures. Compared to my previous 2-hitting 120+'s.-

What you're saying is just an excuse. They were nerfed, get over it. They're not worth their price tag, and 90% of the people buying them don't know they were nerfed or have the same idea in there head that it's just a way to try and lower the price.

That buddy, is fact. They WERE nerfed, and I can have a whole lot of people tell you that that I know. They have them, too.

I'm pretty sure I saw a Jagex mod stating in a post that "their were no major changes to the dragon claws"

Keyword: Major!

They were ruined.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Dragon Claws aren't worth 3M gp, they are worth what people are WILLING TO PAY to get them. Some people are willing to pay 40M for the claws. You can't say that Dragon Claws are worth 1-2 million because nobody is that big of an idiot to sell for that cheap. The fact of the matter is that they are in extremely high demand and are rare drops, and since Tormented Demons were buffed there is an extremely small amount of new pairs of Dragon Claws entering the market. Until every single person who wants Dragon Claws gets a pair for themselves, they will not drop in price.

Jesus people, learn your economics. Nobody gives a flying **** about how much you feel Dragon Claws are worth, it's what the majority of people want to pay for them and that's all that matters. Your opinions are worthless and insignificant when there's a rich PKer who will gladly pay for claws + 40M of junk.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Dragon Claws aren't worth 3M gp, they are worth what people are WILLING TO PAY to get them. Some people are willing to pay 40M for the claws. You can't say that Dragon Claws are worth 1-2 million because nobody is that big of an idiot to sell for that cheap. The fact of the matter is that they are in extremely high demand and are rare drops, and since Tormented Demons were buffed there is an extremely small amount of new pairs of Dragon Claws entering the market. Until every single person who wants Dragon Claws gets a pair for themselves, they will not drop in price.

Jesus people, learn your economics. Nobody gives a flying **** about how much you feel Dragon Claws are worth, it's what the majority of people want to pay for them and that's all that matters. Your opinions are worthless and insignificant when there's a rich PKer who will gladly pay for claws + 40M of junk.

That's because most people don't know the truth.

Dragon Claws aren't worth 40 mill either, since noone should be offering that.

Learn to know the value of a nerfed item

priest_wiz.png

Right, that paragraph is bs. I had the claws, hours after there release. I used them every day for many hours, and they were excellent.

They tore up any opponent, and literally no one could stand in my way. They were like this for days, and then they were nerfed. I tried them daily, after this and as I expected, I could BARELY hit anything good with them. My hits were just plain horrible, I was losing in duels against 1 def pures. Compared to my previous 2-hitting 120+'s.-

What you're saying is just an excuse. They were nerfed, get over it. They're not worth their price tag, and 90% of the people buying them don't know they were nerfed or have the same idea in there head that it's just a way to try and lower the price.

That buddy, is fact. They WERE nerfed, and I can have a whole lot of people tell you that that I know. They have them, too.

I'm pretty sure I saw a Jagex mod stating in a post that "their were no major changes to the dragon claws"

Keyword: Major!

They were ruined.

Just look at his sig, and you have his motivation. To prove whether D claws were nerfed/buffed, we need video proof, with many trials.

I was trying to buy some Dragon Claws today and I was saying buying Dragon Claws on G.E well after about three days I decided to manuly sell them so I went around saying "Selling Dragon Claws! Trade Me!

Yeah, this marks where I stopped trying to make sense of the OP.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

What doesnt make sence? :?

zapados153.png

Your english/grammar. It is horrendous.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

2j3qh46.jpg