Underrated Items

Brawleyman19

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Combat Bracelet and Skills Necklace are extremely underrated... but for skilling and pre-combat.

+ They both only cost ~13k each!

Bracelet:

+ Monastery Teleport for easy prayer restore before combat.

+ Warriors' Guild for easy Glory recharging

+ Ranging Guild for easy access to the Ardougne Patch / getting back boots of lightness ( :wall: )

+ Champions' Guild for easy access to the bush patch

Necklace:

+ Fishing Guild east access to the Ardougne Patch / Easy for clue scrolls

+ Crafting Guild for easy access to the bush patch in Rimmington

+ Mining Guild... Ok, easy access to the mining guild?

+ Cooking Guild easy access to the grand exchange on ancients or lunar magic

Cons

- Legends' Quest required to recharge them

These two items single-handedly made farming bush patches possible for me.

Mining guild tele- easy access to Falador on ancients/lunar ? Also it's quite near Falador tree patch (if you don't do herbs at runs which is very unlikely)

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Torag Hammers, people treat them like crap when they can actually do decent damage.

I just had a go at Aberrant Spectres. Used abyssal whip most of the time, but tried Torag's Hammers for a lark and to compare. I only did five for each, but Torag's averaged 12 hits to kill, and the whip averaged 13.8. So the damage might balance up the difference in speed.

Torag's hammer's 12 hits is at speed 5, Whip's 13.8 is at speed 6.

The Rune Hatchet, people seem to think that because the dragon hatchet is made of dragonmetal, it should cut logs 2-3 times faster than the Rune counterpart, *sigh*.

People that have ~1mil gp spare can just buy dragon hatchet, wc and get more logs than with rune hatchet, and when they're done they can just sell the dragon hatchet, so why would you bother keep the 1mil gp lie in bank and go to waste when you can cut (imo) like 5% more or whatever the procent is.

It would seem pretty sensless to me, and still - a lot of people use rune hatchet, so it's not under rated at all

and neither are those tuna/corn potatoes, I've seen a lot of people use them, pk/jad/gwd... if the price was a lot lower then I'd say it was underrated. if anything, it's overrated and overpriced, I'd pick saradomin brew+restore over the tuna potatoes, or just go with regular sharks or the extremly economic tunas/cods/etc.

I'm not sure, but excalipoor 2 might be underrated... it's as good as a super def pot + 1 shark each spec (actually it depends on def/hp levels...)

Excalibur only gives the same as a regular defence potion.

Blood Barrage.

People use at Clan wars or Rock lobsters.

Not many people use single target ones, since they are inaccurate.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I'm not sure, but excalipoor 2 might be underrated... it's as good as a super def pot + 1 shark each spec (actually it depends on def/hp levels...)

I'm pretty sure he meant enhaced excalibur, which give 1 super def bonus + 1 shark or more in hp via special attack (its great for slayer, and if you use in conjuction with bunyp you dont need food at all)

The Combat Bracelet and Skills Necklace are extremely underrated... but for skilling and pre-combat.

+ They both only cost ~13k each!

Bracelet:

+ Monastery Teleport for easy prayer restore before combat.

+ Warriors' Guild for easy Glory recharging

+ Ranging Guild for easy access to the Ardougne Patch / getting back boots of lightness ( :wall: )

+ Champions' Guild for easy access to the bush patch

Necklace:

+ Fishing Guild east access to the Ardougne Patch / Easy for clue scrolls

+ Crafting Guild for easy access to the bush patch in Rimmington

+ Mining Guild... Ok, easy access to the mining guild?

+ Cooking Guild easy access to the grand exchange on ancients or lunar magic

Cons

- Legends' Quest required to recharge them

These two items single-handedly made farming bush patches possible for me.

Mining guild tele- easy access to Falador on ancients/lunar ? Also it's quite near Falador tree patch (if you don't do herbs at runs which is very unlikely)

Ah, thank you. I really just blanked out on that one.

Another underrated item is the Silly Boots from the Jester set during Fremennik Isles quest.

They give +5 Magic Defence, the same as infinity boots. Very useful at tasks where you need mage def.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

I'm pretty sure he meant enhaced excalibur, which give 1 super def bonus + 1 shark or more in hp via special attack (its great for slayer, and if you use in conjuction with bunyp you dont need food at all)

I didn't write that.

Basic excalibur gives 9% boost, Enhanced 15%.

Now unless Super defence boosts 15, I'd say it's a regular defence potion. :roll:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.