Wakka's Mousekeys Guide! LEARN TO DROP TWICE AS FAST!

wakka102

hey i'm using mousekeys and it worked fine for the last few days, but not when i put mousekey on, the number 5 no longer left-click...it now right clicks.... any idea how this happened and how i can change it back?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi first of all great guide works fine for the first jump...... however unless i move my mouse, even if it's only a pixel, it makes a slightly larger jump than the last one landing on " examine" instead of "drop". So rather than a continuous pressing of 2 5 2 5 2 5 its click 2 5, click 2 5 instead anyone know how to help and solve this problem.

by the way i have the displayed setting's and single click.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i'm using mousekeys and it worked fine for the last few days, but not when i put mousekey on, the number 5 no longer left-click...it now right clicks.... any idea how this happened and how i can change it back?

I'm having the same problem...

Anyone know what happened?

Castle of Zoltar

• 1 month later...

You may use a weight to press CTRL, but you can also use sticky keys:

Press SHIFT five times quickly to open the sticky keys dialog box. Select to activate them.

After that, pressing CTRL two times quickly will make it "stick", replacing the need for a weight.

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

• 4 weeks later...

I personally use a program called keymouse genie. it has more options so you can set it up better. I use it for runecrafting and set it up where shift is my turbo key and i roll my fingers on z, x, y to fill and empty my pouches.

Also on another note i use a mac but the program is windows only so i use a virtual machine with windows on it (virtual box, its free).

Jmilljr_24.png

I'm having the same problem...

Anyone know what happened?

The / and * buttons above the number notepad switch from left click to right click. 5 usually changes from left click to right click after a certain number of clicks.You have to press 1 of the 2 buttons ( / or * ) so it switches back to left click.

I opened up my control panel, set to classic view, but accessibility options is not there. I have no idea how I can get to my mouse options as a result.

Windows 7 BTW

Ease of access centre

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

I opened up my control panel, set to classic view, but accessibility options is not there. I have no idea how I can get to my mouse options as a result.

Windows 7 BTW

Ease of access centre

Thanks, but when I try to do it my mouse shoots down to the "Examine" option, how should I adjust the sliders to cope? (I'm challenged when it comes to this stuff :thumbdown: )

JacTheRipper.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

When I set up mouse keys on my iMac, I can't really seem to move my mouse more than just a little nudge.

I have the speed turned up a bit, but don't have a number pad keyboard, I have the basic wireless keyboard that comes with the computer.

Auroravids.png

Auroravids.png

Auroravids.png

Signed up to RuneScape on April 21, 2007

99 Fletching achieved: March 13, 2011

99 Attack achieved: December 25, 2011 (Christmas 2011)

99 Cooking achieved: March 3, 2012