What funny craze have you been through?

Wot

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

() Spongebob (I think it's annoying as hell)

You need to find this book.Its called How to Sleep with your Eyes Open.Because if you close them ever again,they will never,ever open.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

People would always judge you based on how big your deck was.

I know I'm almost 3 weeks late with this...but you know what they say about people with big pokemon card decks :twss:

You were so late you were beaten to the punch at least twice. And they were both better than yours.

On Spongebob: When I was in 4th grade, Spongebob was the "Big Thing". There was even a SpongeBob club (unofficial of course, not a school club) and to be in it you had to have a certain degree of fanaticism knowledge of the show. I remember for at least a week after the "Secret Box" episode came out, everybody came to school with shoe boxes with a piece of string in them. Not me, though.

I didn't have a usable shoe box.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Whenever I dream of how I crave for a specific food, it usually turns into a craze where I crave for it everyday. In high school I first dreamt of a wonderful land where a pineapple grew on every square meter of the earth and I lived in the tree tops eating pineapple and more pineapple. After that, I ate a pineapple at least once a week. I just had to have pineapple... GIMME PINEAPPLE!!!!

Then I recently dreamt of how I ended up in a strange town which sold 3 kg bags of crisps for 70% off compared to the cost/kg of a 300g bag. I just had to buy crisps in the dream and gulph it all down in one frenze. Now I have to cope with resisting the urge of running to the store and buy those lovely deep-fried delicious potato slices everyday. Argh!

This craze of mine can only end bad. :lol:

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

I know I'm almost 3 weeks late with this...but you know what they say about people with big pokemon card decks :twss:

You were so late you were beaten to the punch at least twice. And they were both better than yours.

On Spongebob: When I was in 4th grade, Spongebob was the "Big Thing". There was even a SpongeBob club (unofficial of course, not a school club) and to be in it you had to have a certain degree of fanaticism knowledge of the show. I remember for at least a week after the "Secret Box" episode came out, everybody came to school with shoe boxes with a piece of string in them. Not me, though.

SpongeBob owns.

Because he lives a pineapple!

SpongeBob owns.

Because he lives a pineapple!

Under the sea! UNDER THE FREAKING SEA!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything from chip packets... I remember i'd come home from my dad's place and instantly ask my mum if I could go round the corner to buy some chips. Didn't even say hi. :oops:

I started saying Fail at school and started that up, along with singing Never Gonna Give You Up at random times, and really annoying some of my friends.

Yu-Gi-Oh cards were cool, along with anything related to DBZ, I remember trading my FREAKIN' EPIC SUPER SAIYAN VEGETA for 30-something other tazo thingos, and wanting to trade back the next day, CAUSE HE WAS FREAKIN' EPIC!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Not me specifically but, others.

Saying the word "random", "lol", "leet" "for the win". Everyone says these things in their first year.

Hmmm, with fads I'd go with trading cards such as Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic:The Gathering (that isn't half bad)

Also got into performing card tricks.

Just reading through the first page i literally have to agree with sooooooo much of it.

Pokemon cards/games were a massive craze when it first came out, it was new and different so everyone wanted to be a part of it. My brother and I got a pretty good collection including a charzard (which I saw someone bring up) so all was good, for like 2 years o.o. Now, if you mention you like pokemon in the slightest people call you weird (but its amazing how many people still like it in secret because one someone left a pokemon info card on my band directors stand and he asked if it belonged to anyone and someone yells out "POKEMON, GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL. THATS A MUDKIP!" totall random, but everyone start laughing lol)

Yu-gi-oh came and went faster, but i think my brother and i joined in late lol, tho i have to say its a better card game than pokemon

when i got into middle school, those livestrong or what ever bracelets or bands, heck with it! i don't know what they are called! but those yellow things people wore well other companys would make diffrent colors and some with diffrent text on them and it seemed that the more you wore the cooler you were... this one got kinda freaky.... i saw this one girl who had so many on that it almost went up to her elbow i saw that and was like WTF!? this died out, but people do still ware the yellow ones, but not as many

One thing that is still going around with most girls (well the ones in the "in" group) is to draw out tie-dye like designes using sharpies then to write some other kids name (or teacher) on it and then give it to that person. majority of people would stick them on their lockers, but then it was making some kids feel bad for some reason when they didn't have any and so one day the principle said over the annousments that nothing was allowed on the lockers. now people just have like 20 on teh front part of their binder

rubix cubes were a massive craze last year, there was even an afterschool class that tought how to do it!!!!!!!! but never in my life have i've seen so many of those colorful cubes in one spot o.o

There have been tons of clothing and other worthless just crazes but i think they are all pointless because the stuff is way over priced and reallllllllllly ulgy

the only ones that i've ever gotten into from what i have listed are the pokemon and yu-gi-oh (sorta, we never bought cards, my bro just got his friends doubles)

EDIT: one more thats been going around my school is being gothic/emo. aparently people like looking weird, wearing all black (and with half the guys smelling like my cats litter box + major BO!)

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

12 Level 100's, 325 Caught national, and 413 Hours played on my Emerald version. I played during school.

:lol: did you ev train? look at serehttp://bii.net if you dont know what it is...

i ev trained 2 then quit, but i have about 20 level 100 pokemon

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

12 Level 100's, 325 Caught national, and 413 Hours played on my Emerald version. I played during school.

:lol: did you ev train? look at serehttp://bii.net if you dont know what it is...

i ev trained 2 then quit, but i have about 20 level 100 pokemon

I bred pokemon i got the ultimate snorlax.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.