what was the first thing u did when u became a member?

hell1234

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, o man, i became a member when i saw that RS2 beta was out only for members, but had been playin for a while since then on RS1. first thing i went to do was THEIVE!!

its a good fun thing to do if you want to start to get your footing on members

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

a) my friend dragged me off to get boots of lightness.

B) my friend showed me ardougne, but i didn't quite make it there as i stopped to visit the fishing guild.

c) i went on the fishing trawler.

Keep in mind i was level 40 =-) So yea that explains the nooby actions.

And yes i was obsessed with fishing. 69 fishing at 40 cb woot =p

i wandered around on karamja (curious of new places), must've stumbled upon something poisenous, new so no pots, thought green must've meant healing because green-red seem very dif colours to me. then i realise it was hurting me, i ran around in circles around karamja haveing a heart attack that i was going to lose my precious addy (lol) and died. not a good start :roll: . lol get some anti's is a good thing to do first(trust me).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Did Gertrude's Cat, then headed over to Taverly to do Druidic ritual.

Soon after went exploring on Karamja, got poisoned by a tribesman and died :cry: .

I explored the new area bit by bit after perusing the map & the quests - my treat was to explore a new area or do a new quest.

My skills pure went straight to TGS to train agility, then did Rune Mysteries, ran laws, sold them to buy a (charged) glory, a rune axe, and all the pickaxes. Oh, and Gertrude's Quest somewhere in there - she makes more money from selling deaths than anything else! It certainly helps if you already know the game.

RS1600.png

LoL THe first thing i did was click Ardougne Teleport. Then i got the message saying you had to do the quest.

So i walked from fally to ardougne then to agilty training place (Gnome Stronghold)

30 Agilty then off to train other members stats lol.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

Running to the fally member gate, trying to enter and then realsing I was on a f2p world :lol:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Finished putting my inventory in my bank.

The main reason i went members was for the bank space.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

First thing I did was get 60att str and def on animated axes in taverly back in RSC :P

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

When I first became a member, I was in lumby, and I remember the fist thing I did was go pickpocketing men and cutting arrow shafts to get some of my members skills up.

And then somthing about theiving 1k cakes from ardy... :lol:

Dragon Slayer...no joke.

And I will post on Shiva's behalf.

The entire morning he got members, he kept messaging me going "omg, this is the coolest thing ever!"

He dragged me all the way from Yanille to Falador so he could show me his full white robes with white boots and white party hat. :)

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley