[ Scrubs ]-Best T.V series of all time?

88_click

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO ITS NOT! MONTY PYTHON IS THE GREATEST COMEDY SHOW TO EVER GRACE OUR TELEVISIONS!

:thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wtf

How the hell could she fire the Janitor???? :evil:

And Wtf is up with JD's beard? -.-

Yeah I thought she was just a [bleep] when she was Monica in the show Friends, but maybe she is actually like that.

1. Janitor's obviously going to make a comeback.

2. The beard is badass.

wl7w9j.png

... I love Monica. I did not know she's here now.

I haven't seen the new episodes. When are they on?

They were on ABC (or CBS, I always get those two mixed up) on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure they're still running re-runs.

wl7w9j.png

[ Scrubs ]-Best T.V series of all time?

No.

I'd say my answer is pretty much summed up right there.

And isn't there already a Scrubs topic? Why not just discuss favorite episodes there instead of having a whole new topic.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Wtf

How the hell could she fire the Janitor???? :evil:

And Wtf is up with JD's beard? -.-

Yeah I thought she was just a [bleep] when she was Monica in the show Friends, but maybe she is actually like that.

1. Janitor's obviously going to make a comeback.

2. The beard is badass.

I know that he'll probably come back it's the fact that she would even think about firing him :shame:

$10 says there'll be an episode having every member of the hospital trying to shave J.D.'s beard off.

If they do then I would try to join the cast for just that episode so I can shave it off :twisted:

South Park > Scrubs

Family Guy > Scrubs

Simpsons > Scrubs

Entourage > Scrubs

Countless other TV shows > Scrubs

Scrubs isn't really all that funny at all, tbh. I can't conceive of why anyone would hail it as "The best TV show ever".

How is family guy better than Scrubs? Scrubs at least has a continuous storyline with jokes that relate to what's happening, and that symbolize what J.D. is thinking. Family Guy has... Giant chicken fights

South Park > Scrubs

Family Guy > Scrubs

Simpsons > Scrubs

Entourage > Scrubs

Countless other TV shows > Scrubs

Scrubs isn't really all that funny at all, tbh. I can't conceive of why anyone would hail it as "The best TV show ever".

How is family guy better than Scrubs? Scrubs at least has a continuous storyline with jokes that relate to what's happening, and that symbolize what J.D. is thinking. Family Guy has... Giant chicken fights

But Family Guy has giant chicken fights.

And I agree with NMD except for Simpsons ( D: ), and Entourage (haven't seen).

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Scrubs is meaningful and funny. Most of the jokes blow over everyone's heads, though, and that's what I like. There aren't as many poop jokes in it, unlike Family Guy.

I still like Family Guy, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Family is kind of just a joke show. its getting cancelled btw for the Cleveland show =P. Fun!

Scrubs jokes revolve around what is actually going on, and the story line in scrubs combined with its jokes and superb characters=

Scrubs>family guy any day

Scrubs>simpsons tbh simpsons give me really f'ed up dreams =)

Really the only t.v. shows that come close to scrubs are South Park, 24, and Prison Break

oversized.jpg[/bads]

For all the dumb humor in Family Guy, there's a lot more than what meets the eye. There are quite a few social commentaries and psychological commentaries that happen constantly throughout the show. Take for example Stewie not being able to be understood, yet all of his thoughts are just as coherent and plausible as anyone else in the show. That's the writers trying to show how little children may think. If you look past the crude jokes, there's a lot that can be learned. Just like South Park has a message at the end of every episode.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."