Albums you're looking forward to or enjoy from 2009!

Rahila

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Cudi's album, Man on the Moon: The End of Day. I'm "interested" to listen to Lil Wayne's Rebirth set to come out this year. However, because it going to be a rock album and Lil Wayne is not a rock artist I have a feeling it won't be very good. Some artists can cross over but I've heard a bit of Lil Wayne's rock and I found it to be mediocre.

New Thrice album rules.

http://www.myspace.com/thrice

More people here need to listen to them. this disc has more of an alternative rock sound to it as opposed to their earlier post-hardcore, but don't be discouraged by that, they aren't a generic radio band, and Dustin Kensrue is an awesome vocalist. If you don't feel like listening to the whole album, check out "In Exile," "The Weight," and "Beggars," though the whole thing is gold.

Definitely looking forward to The Resistance from Muse, coming out September 15th.

Same here.

I don't really know about many other albums that are coming out this year, I'll just see whether I'll get them when they're actually there.

September 14th. : O

I am also really looking forward to this album. ^_^

Definitely looking forward to The Resistance from Muse, coming out September 15th.

Same here.

I don't really know about many other albums that are coming out this year, I'll just see whether I'll get them when they're actually there.

September 14th. : O

I am also really looking forward to this album. ^_^

Same. United States of Eurasia is now one of my favorite songs of all times.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

just got the new silverstein album A Shipwreck in the Sand and so far its very good. think its much better than the last ones (except maby discovering the waterfront)

agreed, i think they are almost on the same level but waterfront might be a tiny bit better.

I think Waterfront was more than a tiny bit better :)

I am really looking forward to Blessthefalls and Mayday Parades new albums, Contrast much? <3:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Green Day's next album should be out within the next six months or so, apparently. Looking forward to that.

I don't like new green day, old green day is way better. The new Alexisonfire album Old crows, young cardinals was decent.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool