Tip.It Presents: RuneScript

MageUK

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I look forward to working with you guys, and I was talking to peter about that tracker last night

*Gives Micksam a fish*

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are none of the bots on msn online? and doesnt it have to end in @hotmail or msn

No, msn and windows live accounts can end in anything. And [email protected] is online right now. If you can't get it to work, try updating your IM client. I have a feeling that that will fix your problem.

bleh3.PNG

Resident Tip.it Cow. :^_^:

[blog] [twitter]

I think that the MSN bots are rather fully loaded right now, we might have to wait until they make more of them or fix it (which hopefully should be soon).

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Wow! Didn't see this coming, yay! :D

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Oh yay! go runescript, and go tipit!!

Although, one thing....can you give a bigger warning that i'm going to go to another site as opposed to none? I was rather surprised that I would be linked directly to rscript.org and not another page first, with a link to rscript.org.

So really, all you're doing is letting us advertise RuneScript, there's no special features or anything different from either parties; Tip or Script.

Always the pessimist. #-o

Should make a great partnership. :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

How're your MSN bots ran, via someone's PC or a server? If it's a server I could stick one on the server I have, it's never down, don't want crediting at all or even mentioning.

The reason you don't want crediting is because you just want more copy+pasteable code for your website. :wall: :lol:

Best regards,

Nico

So really, all you're doing is letting us advertise RuneScript, there's no special features or anything different from either parties; Tip or Script.

Always the pessimist. #-o

Should make a great partnership. :)

For now he's right, as far as I can tell Tip.It is giving RuneScript free advertising and we're getting back diddly squat. If there was some new Tip.It feature that ran off RuneScript that would be well and good, but I'm seeing this as a one way partnership, a kind of parasitic relationship.

Hey I think this is a great idea. But I can only use it on the RuneScript website...

I read everything and still cant use it in the game.

I havent tried it via MSN, although...

-Ks631

You can't use it in the game, only using their mini client on their site, on a IRC channel with RuneScript, or via MSN, YIM or IM.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Hey I think this is a great idea. But I can only use it on the RuneScript website...

-Ks631

You can't use it in the game, only using their mini client on their site, on a IRC channel with RuneScript, or via MSN, YIM or IM.

Oh I thought that was what IRC meant -.-... so what does IRC mean?

-Ks631

Internet Relay Chat

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

-Ks631

Internet Relay Chat

Kk tyvm

Time to be nub ::'

What Tip.it channel is good for Runescript other than #runescape?

I might just be doing it wrong too... can I just type !(randomcommand), or do I need to do something different for the Tip.it IRC?

[/nubness]

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3