Your favorite runescape memory.

Knitewulf

soo many good times. my favorite 2 moments are when i started my goal of 99 cooking back in 2006 and i the road i met vapour(aka sina j) and since then we become great friends =) and the second one was around 2005-2006 when i did trio pking trips with my 2 buddies El kuerv0 and predator cb and we rocked f2p wildy together ,

i remember that a full rune kill made us so happy back then :lol:

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i have 2:

When i completed Dragon Slayer quest, it was such and achievement, i was F2P back then and only lv 35. Some guy entered the chamber first and died after redbarring the dragon, and since only the one who gets the last hit gets the head, i got the head, rune chain, rune plate legs and rune scimitar, a fortune back then.

The second one was when i completed M.E.2, without any guides. I was so proud of myself, the most challenging quest ever. (BTW, I haven't done While guthix sleeps yet)

My very first day on Runescape, I saw someone fm'ing in front of the general store in Lumby. I thought you'd take damage if you walk on the fire so I went around the general store just to get to the other side :wall:

Also, when construction was released, made tons of selling oak logs for 250 each. Some were cut by me though I did spent a whole week walking to and fro Lumby general store (where I buy the oak logs) and Draynor bank.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Fighting goblins on the dirt path out of Lumbridge. I remember gathering coins and wondering why I couldn't wear goblin armor!

Ahaha yeah, and sold goblin mail to the general store for 16 gp each.

yea and brass necklaces :) loved those days :P

well my fav mem might be when male and female armour was different from each other... ect. u had to speak with some guy in varrock so he could change the looks on the armour... actually rather anoying if someone gives u a female black pl8 and u have to go all the way to varrock to change it :P

Fighting goblins on the dirt path out of Lumbridge. I remember gathering coins and wondering why I couldn't wear goblin armor!

well my fav mem might be when male and female armour was different from each other... ect. u had to speak with some guy in varrock so he could change the looks on the armour... actually rather anoying if someone gives u a female black pl8 and u have to go all the way to varrock to change it :P

But female plates were looking so good.

I remember how unelegant I found the rs2 female platebodies.

But female plates were looking so good.

I remember how unelegant I found the rs2 female platebodies.

i totally agree :P thats y i mentioned them ^^. it was funny how you could c tha breasts clearly :P made a huge difference in the looks of males and females

Lol nice topic.

I remember when I started playing in Grade 5, lol I went to this new school and the whole school was obsessed with it.

I made my first account Poordude99, Friends helped me get 5k to start off, Started woodcutting as it was my fave skill got to 75, merched ALOT Made only 30m, then suddenly someone had hacked it took off 26m, Left a whip + full rune and other junk... I was annoyed then sold everything for a D axe and got 84 Woodcut at mages to lose another 4M Cash... and lose the account 2 weeks later.

Now Calzer101 My perfect wildy Pker at the time was left, Late 2004 it was poor but a good staker / pker, I staked about 10k - 30k at times and with that only 10k I turned into 1m Then I knew I had money to merch just like Poordude99 did, I bought 3 D'hide (G) Chaps at 200k ea and sold 250kea Slowly. and Turned into 2.5m in about a 3 months or so LOL.

Then the trade limit got canceled, I lost hope and quit for 1+ year I returned because well I had nothing left to do, I own at FPS and well it was boring so I went back to Runescape to see what has happened. Nothing much, not much scammers left, People, Members, And it was kinda quiet with no people selling at Varrock w bank. I got on Calzer101 sadly made it a main as well I had to being as there was no more staking nor merching I started to skill.

In 2 + years I got my FIRST 10mil on Calz I was happy that I actually EARNED my own money using my SKILLS rather then just risking it. From that time on its been pretty smove riding with Calz some achievements in 08 Got First 99 Skill, hit 65m in cash and items as of December 08, and has set new goals for 09 :). Things have been like a dream on Calz, and I wanted to share the dream with my Old but rare username back in 2006 when I returned to rs named "Faking Puss" lol seriously.

Anyway Just started training on it with no help, lol kinda feels weird when your starting at lvl 3 again and getting the same levels again. Faking is an obby mauler / pure ranger which is a deadly combo in pvp and Duel arena which I am undefeated So far 41 cmb ATM beat up to 46 Cmb... :D, Made first 1k at Chickens kept on going to 60 str at chickens + cows and had 100k and it was also weird achieving first 100k on faking because it felt so little compared to the 65 on Calz, with maybe a lil begging :D. and from then on I became a member on Faking and became a dream obby mauler/ pure ranger :D, which nearly 3mil and 76 Woodcut, 64 str, 51 range, 55 hp its a pure I never had :D.

New goals set for 09 and riches :D

Man these were the days.

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

lol, this is pretty pathetic, but back in 2001 when high-end rune could only be created by Bluerose13x, one night I dreamed about walking in the dwarven mines near Falador & found a rune square shield near a rock (there were next to none in the game at the time, only her friends had them).

Was pretty disappointed after waking up & instantly logging on RS just to find my inventory as it was before. Then again I was way younger then, haven't even played RS or other mmorpg's actively for 5-6 years now.

It was f2p, about three years ago, I was a real noob.

I was selling 5k rune essence to this guy in varrock west bank, and he pulled the cash at the last second. Feeling so happy I just clicked through the trade, only to be horrified when I found I had nothing for all my hard work.

But hey, I'm nothing if not a quick learner

I was standing around fally half an hour later on w2 trying to get a good deal on some iron I had mined to try and get some money back, and I met this guy called orbis64. (He later tried to convince me that he had a hot sister who walked around the house naked.. but that's not quite the point, we had a great friendship)

He explained what had happened to me, and about an hour later gave me 100k as a loan because we had become good friends at that time.

Feeling so smart I ran all the way to varrock, and stood around in that cursed bank

Trembling I began saying "Buying rune essence 60gp each"

That was the day I scammed the scammer.

Back when I signed up and would get lost ... every five minute's. THat was fun ::' besides that had to be pk'ing rune and a guthix kite in mith. I was an accedent pure 60 att and str 30 def cause I had just learned how to train it.

In P2P had to be getting my first set of verac's which i had regreted for weeks after. Than a bandos chest and hilt ls my first ever run.

But by far my cape <3:

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

My first real runescape memory was probably the first day i started playing in mabe late 2007. I was owning the goblins and chickens and cows with my full iron exept bronze legs. and i decided i was tough enough with my 1 att 5 str and 1 def to challenge an adult cow... But then i realised i wasnt :( i was in lumbridge castle courtyard mortified :o am my loss. Then some random guy opend the trade screen and gave me 3k... i was estatic \' lol i marched my self to the .G.E. and bought my self some iron and started owning the cows onley the baby ones though :) and now i can kill those adult cows with one blow and thats the onley one time i have died. And hope to :lol:

And thats the onley real memory of my noob history :) being a noob is great i hate being able to do stuff now.

I've decided to keep a file on my comp every time somthin good happens or sumthin bad i log it in the file so you may want to too ?

Hmm. Well, i think i got three.

The first one happened when i was about level 55 give or take. I was walking over White Wolf Mountain, and i saw some guy in druidic robes. He was being attacked by the Big Wolf, and was about 3/4 HP, and wasn't fighting back. So i just watched him, and finally he died. He dropped a bunch of odds and ends, but among that pile was the first 100k I'd ever make. I think it was about 1.3k nature runes, and i hurried to Catherby to sell them. Some guy gave me 30k and a Dragon Long Sword. Even though it was a complete ripoff, i didn't know at the time. But, i didn't mind once i found out.

I lost many friends over that sword. It seemed everyone i met wanted to buy it for 80k - 90k. And resale it latter. But i hung onto that sword until i was 60 attack, and did Lost City.

The 2nd one was when i wanted a Whip soo much. I couldn't help it, so i chopped yews for as long as i could stand. Then played a game of CW, and was right back at it.

I chopped and chopped until i hit 2.4M in coins. Then i went to world 2, and bought my first item over 500k.

Alright, number 3.

This was about 16 months ago, so i remember it quite well. It was a few weeks after the GE release, and i was killing Lesser Demons. And i just noticed that there was some red under the ashes of the demon that i just killed.

I moved my Dragon Scimmy cursor over the pile, and right clicked. And i read to myself: Shield Left Half.

I was so happy, i went right to the GE and sold it for a nice 750k.(this was before they fell to 65k)

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

My best memory would also be in RuneScape Classic, at the time of cracker drops.

My friend managed to get a cracker and we pulled it together and I got a yellow party hat! Which I sold about 10 minutes later for around ~50k cash. I felt so rich (seeing as I was level 9 and had about 500gp cash).

Pro-Merching ftw. \'

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I might have three..

1st one being in the tutorial island back in RSC leveling up as much as possible. Once i ended up at some random castle along with 50 other people, i walked around and found some wizards. They don't look tough..

most epic failure i've ever had. Of course, i didn't know that wearing bronze is asking for trouble vs. magic.

i miss the old noob days of getting lost and picking up random items.

2nd would be fighting over the water rune spawns in the kharid mine >.<

3rd being my first dragon drop, a shield half..

from a hill giant :lol:

dtownboy.png

chatscreen-1-1.jpg

Brawl Code: 1633-9644-2679 (always up for a battle! PM me.)

world 2 :( i miss that fail marketplace

and getting my first 1mil by a deathpile when someone died to a random event :D

and firecape :)

wootfirecape.jpg

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]