Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either:

1. If I get tired of Runescape.

2. If something more important is taking up my time.

But I'll probably never say 'I'll never go back' because there will always be something interesting to do later and more important things come and go.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I have learned, you never really quit. You just wait for another time to come.

What he said. I thought I'd quit when I started college, but I ended up renewing my membership and playing again during breaks. Now that I've graduated, I play more than ever (my job doesn't assign homework \' ). So when will I quit for good? When I don't want to play anymore. When will that happen? Who knows...

frigginacky.png

uhmm...im sure the correct spelling is "tire".tire, not tier.

and when i get 99 mining and a santa hat. thats when i hang up the mouse/keyboard :lol:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I pretty much have quit. One thing I wanna do before I die, though:

Get every tradable discontinued item in Runescape. And then quit.

^_^

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

Who knows? I thought I was done with my old Zelda: Oracle of Ages game, but then I picked up a new file and couldn't put it down. Even if I quit (and I am pretty invested in the game by now) there's a good chance I'd come back at some point or another to do the new quests and stuff that came out while I was gone.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Da Latios, I read your siggy, and I was about to put it in my original post.

Some reason I decided not to.

Anway, what grade are you in?

11th this year. I'd like to become an international attorney at law.

Who plays RuneScape :D , that'd be entertaining (Nah, whenever you need 2)

I probably should take a break, I should be working on my Grapes of Wrath paper right now :? :o

(PS, honors junior with something like a 3.4 gpa, interesting rs addict :| )

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I should've quitted over a year by now, due to the fact this game has really bored me down. However 99 slayer has always been my long term goal so I decided to return to take care of that, so I could quit again with a good feeling.

Currently only 700k xp left to 98 so I guess I have about a month (maybe a little less) to enjoy my nice pixels. ^^ Also next year I'm going to university to study Economy & Business which I need all of my time for, so yeah I didn't have much choice but to quit anyway.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Maybe in the next 2-3 years... I will need to study a lot if a want to be a medic!!

Who needs medical school? Shove some Summer Pie down his throat.

No, but srsly, I'm gonna quit probably after I get all skills + 50 and get xbox live.

Also may buy a pool table. THAt will get me off rs =D>

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

Permanently? Not any time soon. However I do take breaks that last a few months or so because other things are occupying my time or I get bored. Something always keeps me coming back for more though. Unfortunately it always ends with me wasting money since I often quit before my membership expires... :?

Eventually I'm sure I'll find a game I enjoy more, or school/work will take over my life. But until then I'm here to stay.

Currently working on all 60 combat stats.

Yeah, my name's pretty stupid. Nothing I can do about it now.

I don't think that I'll ever quit Runescape, but if I get married in the future and start having kids with my wife then I may quit just to take care of my children.

I have a crush on one girl and I've only met her once and I hope to be with her for the rest of my life.

I don't think that I'll ever quit Runescape, but if I get married in the future and start having kids with my wife then I may quit just to take care of my children.

I have a crush on one girl and I've only met her once and I hope to be with her for the rest of my life.

Exactly what runescape teaches you. Avoid real social interaction and not spend time to build up real relationships. In real life you cannot just ask someone "can you be my gf plz", you have to build up relationships.

smallsigr.jpg

Presumably next year, I will cut myself off. Calculus AB is going to be a pain, as will all my other AP classes. My senior year, I may start playing again, however, I have many AP classes then too. I don't play rs much currently now either, but next year will really cut me off. I'm thinking of getting WoW back as well, and I play my xbox pretty heavily, so sorry rs, you're just going to have to step aside.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?