Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"What the hell are they doing?"

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote Guests cannot vote

saif
[ Display Name History ]

saif

Banned

• Banned
  • 456 posts

Once i saw some people argue on the internet, i laugh at both, cause even if you win you're still [developmentally delayed].

I once saw this guy who thought he was witty, but in the end, they're still [debelopmentally deelaid]. Oh damn, that was a mirror...

I'm going away now.

Once i saw some people argue on the internet, i laugh at both, cause even if you win you're still [developmentally delayed].
Posted Image

Allbot
[ Display Name History ]

Allbot

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • RSN:Allbot
the thing that annoy me the most is noobs who half kill blue dragons and expect u to finish it off for them. :wall:

Fools_Taco
[ Display Name History ]

Fools_Taco

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 871 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Fools Taco
  • Clan:Skilling Guild.
Every time i get a task of irons there is always at least 3 noobs there in red dragonhide armour, level 60 something range, with a bone xbow. Its funny because it takes them like 400 years to make a kill. I always offer some sugestions for better leveling spots for them to train at. Most of them just call me noob.

i will never understand why anyone would level combat at bandits, thats just noobstyle aswell.

Jammy2222
[ Display Name History ]

Jammy2222

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 127 posts
People who try to kill Jellies, Pyrefiends and Bloodveld in Metal Armour wondering why they get Owned.

And that person who tried to Guthan Abberants. Got me a Warspear out of that :thumbsup:

BabyPunchers
[ Display Name History ]

BabyPunchers

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,084 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:BabyPunchers
Rawr i was wishing for a topic like this a few days ago. Can't remember why. :cry:
Posted Image
Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

I've seen people meleeing dust devils etc. for slayer while using a bunyip and DFS.

Thanks for calling me stupid :thumbdown:
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

123_x_pac
[ Display Name History ]

123_x_pac

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,731 posts

Out of intrest, i really wonder where all these idiots come from. You know the people i'm talking about. The ones that do stupid stuff like range in full torag, melee in ahrims, you get the idea.

So anyway, what's the stupidest thing you've ever seen someone doing on Runescape? That one time when you think to yourself, "What the hell are they doing?"

Here's one for ideas

Big Image

I don't see whats so stupid here :?:

Slayer helm and super sets make meleeing metals perfectly doable.

I think he was talking about the person in the torso and dskirt setup with prayer.
League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.league...1778d2633364408
"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"
Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows
99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Surfa7
[ Display Name History ]

Surfa7

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 110 posts
edit: nevermind

warren211
[ Display Name History ]

warren211

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • RSN:Epic Warren
  • Clan:Lady Heinous cc
I'm always trying out alternative armor/weapon setups for slayer tasks ti find one that works efficiently for me. I tried verac'ing at waterfiends. I failed. The other guys with their karils and zammy spears laughed at me. Another guy at waterfiends was dharoking them. He failed. I laughed. Another tried to use guthans. He didn't even make it to the waterfiends, the brutal green's fire breath 2-hit-killed him.

And as jammy said, the jelly/bloodveld killers who wear metal armor and wonder how they get badly hurt. Research a monster before you kill them, and listen to the slayer master's tips...

Posted Image
Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Salad
[ Display Name History ]

Salad

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,137 posts
  • RSN:Salad170
  • Clan:*noname yet* pk clan
Ranging with Slayer Helm -.-
Posted Image

Zaaps1
[ Display Name History ]

Zaaps1

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,035 posts
  • RSN:Zaaptastic
  • RSN2:Zaap Cannon
  • Clan:DGS ☺ Harpies@@@
Someone ice barraging Dust Devils.

Also had a kid dh velds who couldn't figure out why it was so hard for him :wall:

hkscaper
[ Display Name History ]

hkscaper

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 121 posts

I've seen people meleeing dust devils etc. for slayer while using a bunyip and DFS.

This may not be the most efficient, but I don't see it as stupid. Plus some people can't be bothered to get a rune defender and the DFS still provides a handy str bonus.

Now let me tell you what is stupid:

I was slaying waterfiends with 2 more people near the entrance of the ancient cave. A level 90 something came with d long and melee armor. He tried to kill a few waterfiends and, of course, wasn't doing well. He asked us how to defend against the fiends' attacks and what weapons to use, and we gave him a few suggestions before he had to escape. A few minutes later he returned without changing one single piece of equipment :wall: .

The Dark Lord
[ Display Name History ]

The Dark Lord

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,517 posts
  • Clan:S.W.A.G.

The stupidest thing i have seen was a guy ice barraging the ducks in the fishing guild for 3 hours :? . I mean i understand if you want to use ancients or blow some money but there are some better ways of doing that.

I've done that before. It's actually pretty amusing to see the ducks turn into huge blocks of ice on the water.

I guess the most WTF thing I've seen someone do on RS is when a random guy starts typing "Need gf, press 123 if you wanna b ma gf" into the chat.
SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Cavi
[ Display Name History ]

Cavi

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • RSN:Cavi
People training at yaks with barrow armour. That´s a total waste of money.
Posted Image
Proud owner of a Questcape

chazzycaz
[ Display Name History ]

chazzycaz

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 232 posts

People training at yaks with barrow armour. That´s a total waste of money.

Not true! Yaks are dangerous! They dont hit much, but when they do it can go into the high 40s! Therefore you want to get as much defense in there as possible!

(Its not even that much money)

And I confess... That was me ranging with a black mask =[ I swear I didnt know till someone kindly told me... I felt a bit :oops:
Posted Image
Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D
Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Mimesenior
[ Display Name History ]

Mimesenior

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Mime Senior
  • RSN2:Mime Sr V2
I say wtf when noobs that just get 70 Attack go and buy a Dharok Greataxe and say: Omg watch me hit 70 wif dis axe!
Posted Image

Jesseaj
[ Display Name History ]

Jesseaj

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
DFS is a great item to use at dusties. I don't understand why you would find that stupid. It gives 2 more strength bonus than the defender, and it also gives 75 in all you defense bonus.

Dizzle229
[ Display Name History ]

Dizzle229

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,771 posts
  • RSN:dizzle229
I love it when someone who's armed to the teeth and heavily armored shows up to the green drag's, and end up either dying or running because they forgot their anti-dragon shield.
Posted Image

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

RSgamer
[ Display Name History ]

RSgamer

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • RSN:Monstermas22
I say that when I see people saying something like:

Selling Sharks 1K ea!!@@@

And are 3 Squares from the GE -.-
Posted Image
Posted Image

firecat318
[ Display Name History ]

firecat318

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • RSN:100111011101
Some random level 95 meleeing iron dragons in full rune and d long, needless to say they get owned very quickly.
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users