"What the hell are they doing?"

Kenneh

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I've seen people meleeing dust devils etc. for slayer while using a bunyip and DFS.

Thanks for calling me stupid :thumbdown:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of intrest, i really wonder where all these idiots come from. You know the people i'm talking about. The ones that do stupid stuff like range in full torag, melee in ahrims, you get the idea.

So anyway, what's the stupidest thing you've ever seen someone doing on Runescape? That one time when you think to yourself, "What the hell are they doing?"

Here's one for ideas

[hide=Big Image]idiotqr1.png[/hide]

I don't see whats so stupid here :?:

Slayer helm and super sets make meleeing metals perfectly doable.

I think he was talking about the person in the torso and dskirt setup with prayer.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I'm always trying out alternative armor/weapon setups for slayer tasks ti find one that works efficiently for me. I tried verac'ing at waterfiends. I failed. The other guys with their karils and zammy spears laughed at me. Another guy at waterfiends was dharoking them. He failed. I laughed. Another tried to use guthans. He didn't even make it to the waterfiends, the brutal green's fire breath 2-hit-killed him.

And as jammy said, the jelly/bloodveld killers who wear metal armor and wonder how they get badly hurt. Research a monster before you kill them, and listen to the slayer master's tips...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Someone ice barraging Dust Devils.

Also had a kid dh velds who couldn't figure out why it was so hard for him :wall:

I've seen people meleeing dust devils etc. for slayer while using a bunyip and DFS.

This may not be the most efficient, but I don't see it as stupid. Plus some people can't be bothered to get a rune defender and the DFS still provides a handy str bonus.

Now let me tell you what is stupid:

I was slaying waterfiends with 2 more people near the entrance of the ancient cave. A level 90 something came with d long and melee armor. He tried to kill a few waterfiends and, of course, wasn't doing well. He asked us how to defend against the fiends' attacks and what weapons to use, and we gave him a few suggestions before he had to escape. A few minutes later he returned without changing one single piece of equipment :wall: .

The stupidest thing i have seen was a guy ice barraging the ducks in the fishing guild for 3 hours :? . I mean i understand if you want to use ancients or blow some money but there are some better ways of doing that.

I've done that before. It's actually pretty amusing to see the ducks turn into huge blocks of ice on the water.

I guess the most WTF thing I've seen someone do on RS is when a random guy starts typing "Need gf, press 123 if you wanna b ma gf" into the chat.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

People training at yaks with barrow armour. That´s a total waste of money.

Not true! Yaks are dangerous! They dont hit much, but when they do it can go into the high 40s! Therefore you want to get as much defense in there as possible!

(Its not even that much money)

And I confess... That was me ranging with a black mask =[ I swear I didnt know till someone kindly told me... I felt a bit :oops:

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

I love it when someone who's armed to the teeth and heavily armored shows up to the green drag's, and end up either dying or running because they forgot their anti-dragon shield.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I'm honestly usually the person doing the stupid stuff.

I trained melee on level 64 wolves in skeletal armour for weeks.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

i will never understand why anyone would level combat at bandits, thats just noobstyle aswell.

People usually AFK at bandits by [usually] wearing Guthans and then putting something heavy on the arrow keys of the keyboard and leaving the computer.

SWAG

Your not suppose to meelee Dust Devils??????

bunyip is way enough to stay healty,you might aswell use a rune defender for faster kills ;)

I use dfs + bunyip. if I didn't have dfs I would need to bank most likely.

sotw7bar.png

i will never understand why anyone would level combat at bandits, thats just noobstyle aswell.

People usually AFK at bandits by [usually] wearing Guthans and then putting something heavy on the arrow keys of the keyboard and leaving the computer.

That doesnt make any sence, just having a key pressed constantly? doesnt the counter start when theres no more continued movement, wouldnt you need to have like something putting pressure on and off of the keys? like the water droplet thing on that episode of the simpsons :P heheh, moomoo

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

That doesnt make any sence, just having a key pressed constantly? doesnt the counter start when theres no more continued movement, wouldnt you need to have like something putting pressure on and off of the keys? like the water droplet thing on that episode of the simpsons :P heheh, moomoo

The rotating camera counts as constant ingame movement, or at least the last time I checked.

Theoretically the weight holding down the key would keep the camera rotating, and the Guthans armor is good for 15 hours. Of course after 15 hours, you would want to be out of there because your armor would degrade and unequip itself. It's actually pretty clever technique, but it can get you banned.

SWAG

Once i saw some people argue on the internet, i laugh at both, cause even if you win you're still [developmentally delayed].

I once saw this guy who thought he was witty, but in the end, they're still [debelopmentally deelaid]. Oh damn, that was a mirror...

I'm going away now.

Once i saw some people argue on the internet, i laugh at both, cause even if you win you're still [developmentally delayed].

Once, I saw someone repeat something half-witty that someone else said, when they can't let a bad joke die, funny or not, in the end, you're still [developmentally delayed]. Wait, that's both of us.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

This may not be the most efficient, but I don't see it as stupid. Plus some people can't be bothered to get a rune defender and the DFS still provides a handy str bonus.

Comp pisses efficiency, ergo anything less is stupid to him.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Why doesn't Compfreak complain that the person in the first picture have a fighter torso on?

Heehee, I do this kind of thing so he starts arguing, which is very educational actually...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000