"What the hell are they doing?"

Kenneh

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

A level 80 in Goblin Village using strength potions? I mean, I train there from time to time but why waste a strength potion when you can't even hit your max WITHOUT strength potions.

Also, untradeable.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen people meleeing dust devils etc. for slayer while using a bunyip and DFS.

Your not suppose to meelee Dust Devils??????

bunyip is way enough to stay healty,you might aswell use a rune defender for faster kills ;)

Woman, I have tried to get a rune defender for AGES! 11,000 tokens blown NO JOKE and I'm up to an IRON defender.

Wow you either have some absolutely horrendous luck or are doing something wrong I got 3 rune defenders within about 3k tokens.

I found someone doing something stupid!

You have to talk to the lady while having the current defender on or in your invontory. She says something like "congrats I will set the cyclops to drop the next defenders. =D> =D> #-o

He knows. His defender is iron, not bronze.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Stupidest thing I saw somebody do was when I was at aviansies, this lower level, I think between 70-80 went inside the god room. Lets Just say Kree'Arra owned him on the spot. Next time dont bring a dragon halberd.

vizardsig-1.png

Ranging in Black mask - Love it when they tele/logout as soon as you tell them it doesn't help at all.

When they take valuable items to places just to show off.

I was slaying Basilisks and a guy a few lvl higher then me said "how do you afford a whip", I replied honestly and said "it isn't too hard to raise the cash".

Then he put on a p'hat and said "it isn't too hard to make 100m".

I just ignored him completely after that, I mean why the hell take a p'hat slaying with you? (Turned out he was a ok guy, but though it was funny to show off :wall: )

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I've seen people meleeing dust devils etc. for slayer while using a bunyip and DFS.

Your not suppose to meelee Dust Devils??????

bunyip is way enough to stay healty,you might aswell use a rune defender for faster kills ;)

Been tested, you kill faster with DFS because the +attack stuff on RS really doesn't do much, for some reason +strength is better than +attack (where as it should be the other way around, accuracy > strength).

A guy level 62 killing black demons without prayer "omg i know these monster drop rune chains!! i will be rich!!" the demon quickly owned him :lol:

People in duel arena that says "Look!! i'm owning him!!" -.-

davix120.png

Barrows drops: 2 Dharok Helms, 1 Karil top, 1 Verac helm, 2 Guthan helm, 1 Karil skirt

The other day while training range at avinsies, I saw a guy with 1 defence and 70 range also killing aviansies.

I asked him if he was potting range. No. :roll:

Then he said he could last ages there. How? Yes, that is right, a full inventory of prayer pots!! I am guessing he was after quick cash, but with 70 range and 100k in pots, I do not think it is worth it personally!

To conclude, "What the hell is he doing?" haha

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

The other day while training range at avinsies, I saw a guy with 1 defence and 70 range also killing aviansies.

Then he said he could last ages there. How? Yes, that is right, a full inventory of prayer pots!! I am guessing he was after quick cash, but with 70 range and 100k in pots, I do not think it is worth it personally!

Its actually good cash even with the cost of the prayer pots. You can get more kills when praying as you don't hunt for bones/food, you have a higher range bonus and they auto attack you. Generally the coins from high alchs will pay for the prayer pots leaving the bars, herbs and runes for profit (normally average 200k [can get about 250k if I use a few range pots] per hour after the costs of supplies).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Its actually good cash even with the cost of the prayer pots. You can get more kills when praying as you don't hunt for bones/food, you have a higher range bonus and they auto attack you. Generally the coins from high alchs will pay for the prayer pots leaving the bars, herbs and runes for profit (normally average 200k [can get about 250k if I use a few range pots] per hour after the costs of supplies).

There is an interesting article on Truthscape about prayer being more profitable. Interesting read actually. They have a point backed up by lots of data.

vettro.png

People in FoG who insist on wearing their full rune despite using magic to try and kill me.

free runes - free exp , full melee armor - you will stay longer - more exp per game* ...

I dont see the stupid part in this one ...

*game starts he is first , he goes to center, you kill him - lets say 1.5 minutes (if you count the waiting till you start the game)

if he kills you fast the game is 3 minutes so he gets 50% of the time free exp or 30 minutes of free casting per hour.

if he kills you for lets say 4.5 minutes that is 45 free minutes of casting

and etc.

but hes not going to hit me in full rune when I have dragonhide on, similarly ill easily out pace him as I have the lighter equipment so he won't catch me and wastes up to 5 mins with negligible xp.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

The real "What the hell is he doing?" is the not potting range part.

If you pray range at god wars, you should pot range.

Zerker_jane.png

People in FoG who insist on wearing their full rune despite using magic to try and kill me.

free runes - free exp , full melee armor - you will stay longer - more exp per game* ...

I dont see the stupid part in this one ...

*game starts he is first , he goes to center, you kill him - lets say 1.5 minutes (if you count the waiting till you start the game)

if he kills you fast the game is 3 minutes so he gets 50% of the time free exp or 30 minutes of free casting per hour.

if he kills you for lets say 4.5 minutes that is 45 free minutes of casting

and etc.

but hes not going to hit me in full rune when I have dragonhide on, similarly ill easily out pace him as I have the lighter equipment so he won't catch me and wastes up to 5 mins with negligible xp.

You get more exp for casting a spell, than from the damage done. More spells needed to kill you = more mage exp = good for those people.

priest_wiz.png

rsjoketa2.jpg

Quality is a bit rough due as i used paint.

It made me lol.

Note. he says "Ownage Exp" :lol:

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I always see the dumbest of people at iron/steel drags:

Rangers with chest/legs

Rangers with chest/legs

People meleeing in dragon/barrows but pray melee the whole fight

Ehm, what?

oh well that's not right now is it.

Rangers with torags chest/legs

Rangers with guthans chest/legs

usually combined with a pointless helmet

some idiot four iteming at barrows, I hate innefficiency as well, but I'm not too extremist.

but this guy was wearing rune plate and legs, glory and whip, and praying all the brothers, he had an inventory of prayer pots and did like 7 runs per trip :wall:

I made him die. I purposely waited till he had a dharok tunnel(he got it on his 5th run) and then i attacked a skeleton and ran over him, I killed the skeleton, he thought he had killed dharok, turned prayer off, boom. 52 "omfg noob" 21. KO.

flame me if you will, I don't regret it in the slightest.

2Xeo5.png

some idiot four iteming at barrows, I hate innefficiency as well, but I'm not too extremist.

but this guy was wearing rune plate and legs, glory and whip, and praying all the brothers, he had an inventory of prayer pots and did like 7 runs per trip :wall:

I made him die. I purposely waited till he had a dharok tunnel(he got it on his 5th run) and then i attacked a skeleton and ran over him, I killed the skeleton, he thought he had killed dharok, turned prayer off, boom. 52 "omfg noob" 21. KO.

Why did you kill him?

vettro.png

Why did you kill him?

Technically, Dharock killed him.. :thumbsup:

Note : I almost missed a whip drop replying to this , noob FROGS. :shock:

X_kaylin_X.png

I'm always trying out alternative armor/weapon setups for slayer tasks ti find one that works efficiently for me. I tried verac'ing at waterfiends. I failed. The other guys with their karils and zammy spears laughed at me. Another guy at waterfiends was dharoking them. He failed. I laughed. Another tried to use guthans. He didn't even make it to the waterfiends, the brutal green's fire breath 2-hit-killed him.

And as jammy said, the jelly/bloodveld killers who wear metal armor and wonder how they get badly hurt. Research a monster before you kill them, and listen to the slayer master's tips...

Actually, Dharoking is THE quickest way to kill waterfiends.