benar

Parts of RuneScape I ignore

I'm a member. But just focus on free-to-play skills, at least for the moment. So I ignore all member's skills, along with member's quests that require a member's skill.

Once I get the free-to-play skills to where I want them, I'll tackle members. Too much to handle for the time being.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

I'm a member. But just focus on free-to-play skills, at least for the moment. So I ignore all member's skills, along with member's quests that require a member's skill.

Once I get the free-to-play skills to where I want them, I'll tackle members. Too much to handle for the time being.

I wouldn't waste your money right now then... unless you're using members benefits to train those f2p skills faster.

picture7eo0.png

I don't ignore anything. RuneScape is not the "real" world, and so anything can be possible there. Why not accept some "crazy" things and have some fun during your stay in RS. :)

I wouldn't waste your money right now then... unless you're using members benefits to train those f2p skills faster.

I smith, mine, and combat. Some woodcutting.

I use members areas.. or members items to help my training. I just want to get those higher before I start skills like fletching or herblore.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

I ignore most efficiency, people doing dumb bugs (Give Thanks has got to be the stupidest), and daily tasks.

Oh, and RuneCraft. I couldn't be bothered when there were ample profits to be made and I certainly can't bother now that you almost lose money. I guess I also ignore skills I already have as high as I need them to be too.

2dgucz6.png

I try to ignore people who think RS has a real economy and spend unnecessary time to learn these so called "economics" in order to save or make a little fake money for a damn video game.

So you ignore the truth :thumbsup:

Though I don't ignore the shooting star event and the nice prizes, I do try to ignore the fact that a alien pops out when you're done mining the "star". It's just... dumb..

picture7eo0.png

-The entire penguin saga going on; pengin spys, and especially their KBG-esque organization.

-Certain summoning familiars- especially that evil turnip and compost mound

Free XP is very not stupid though.

I don't really ignore anything like this in RS..

I absolutely LOVE the penguin's. Easy way to get 20-30k free xp in Any skill you want. I don't think these are a waste of time at all. :!:

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

One of the only things I ignore on rs is being able to fall in 30kg of armour plus body weight and not drown in the water. How? :| :ohnoes:

It's not that hard to swim with an extra 30 kg though.... but I see your point.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Well, something that I can't ignore is that every time I go to Dorgesh-Kaan for some reason, I hear William Shatner yelling in the back of my head...

Valten_1.png

I ignore Herblore, Summoning and a whole bunch of other skills.

Also, If you ask me about RFD gloves, I will wonder what an earth you are talking about, as real manly men use combat bracelets.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

i definitely try to ignore construction, its such a drain on resources with no real benefit, thus the only oneof my skills not in hi-scores :thumbsup:

I ignore mining.

I ignore the right click pickpocket option.

I ignore herblore.

I ignore most quests.

O.O

I ignore the assist system. I've had it set to off ever since it was released.

I also ignore farming and summoning, training them through TOG and lamps.

The only thing I generally ignore are the PvP/BH aspects of the game. I've been a few times, and every single time i leave pissed off because of someone running and avoiding combat or me getting Pjed. Plus, most of the people there are way too cocky for their own good...

Kibbeh.png

99 Firemaking-Quest Cape-99 Cooking

Dragon Skirt x3, Dragon Legs x2, Dragon Med Helm x1, Black Mask x1

I ignore the assist system. I've had it set to off ever since it was released.

I also ignore farming and summoning, training them through TOG and lamps.

Yeah, I think the assist system is really underused. But there's not really anything they can do to make people use it more; unless they change the whole idea behind the system.

SKill capes. :thumbsup: Some quest locations etc too that I don't think about after doing the quest.

imagangster.png

I choose to ignore the fact that I have 83 str at level 102.And when i DO train it i pretend i'm goign for 99

Tirannwn.

Damn elves & their booby-trapped forest. :evil:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

i ignore hunting, and str :ohnoes:

top that :thumbup:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

not a huge fan of quests.

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

games room ( who doesn't)

trouble brewing

KQ (she's evil)

PK'ing (allergic to def nub, str nub , pwnt nub...)

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

I ignore PVP

Quest haters are nub

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I'm ignoring all the people on this thread, and there narrow minded views, because if something is just to out of the ordinary for their narrow minded views on how things "should" be, they go in to reclusive mode.

I'm seriously wondering why many of you even play Runescape.

Many of you can't seem to handle it!

Prism_Swords.png